Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! (1086 Views)

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) / Which Of These Jobs Would You Advice This Lawyer To Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by luckydawg: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2009
o
Re: Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by luckydawg: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2009
o
Re: Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by luckydawg: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2009
o
Re: Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by luckydawg: 3:45am On Dec 30, 2009
o
Re: Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by luckydawg: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2009
o
Re: Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by carnal: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2009
abeg na who be the moderator here wey de cancel job postings ?abeg mak u restore am oooo abi the vacancy get k-leg?
Re: Quit Bitchin' And Apply For These Jobs Already. Don't Forget To Thank Me Later! by shadowland: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Inec Recruitment [extended To 19/04/2010]: Hurry / Has Vanguard Newspaper Stopped Publishing Job Vancancies Tues $ Thurs / Nokia To Fire 800 Employees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.