Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

bbbbb... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / bbbbb... (701 Views)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / 10 Helpful Ways To Stop Bad Breath / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bbbbb... by Jahmblinqz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yeah..
Re: bbbbb... by Yemight2(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pray!
Re: bbbbb... by Chimaritoponcho: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Use sign languages to communicate grin
Re: bbbbb... by thesicilian: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
I even perceived the smell self, as soon as I opened the thread.
Re: bbbbb... by uboma(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
thesicilian:
I even perceived the smell self, as soon as I opened the thread.

There is no need to further worsen his feelings of depression.

Be constructive or please keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: bbbbb... by thesicilian: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2017
uboma:

Be constructive or please keep quiet.
The internet is not as anonymous as you think, so try to refrain from insulting people who might turn out to be old enough to be your parents.
Re: bbbbb... by uboma(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
thesicilian:
The internet is not as anonymous as you think, so try to refrain from insulting people who might turn out to be old enough to be your parents.

If you were old enough to be my parent, you will show respect to other members here.

But you do not deserve to be respected because your comment to the op was out of place.

You can choose to heed my earlier correction or ignore it as you please.
Re: bbbbb... by thesicilian: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
uboma:

If you were old enough to be my parent, you will show respect to other members here.

But you do not deserve to be respected because your comment to the op was out of place.

You can choose to heed my earlier correction or ignore it as you please.
Again I say, the internet is not as anonymous as you think. You'll soon realize what that means if you keep running your mouth online. Don't say you were not warned.
Re: bbbbb... by uboma(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
thesicilian:

Again I say, the internet is not as anonymous as you think. You'll soon realize what that means if you keep running your mouth online. Don't say you were not warned.

Do you sincerely expect me to cower at your threat?

You must be high on very cheap weed son!

I have no skeleton in my cupboard, so bring it on.

What goes around do eventually come around.....

(1) (Reply)

Omo Konji Hol Me Wela After Watching Dis... I Wan Release C.um / Anorexic Woman Who Did 50,000 Sit-ups A Day And Ate Virtually Nothing / How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.