Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Benefits Of Marijuana(weed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Marijuana(weed) (734 Views)

Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Marijuana(weed) by ItzWonderz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
States around the country — more than 20 in total — have legalized medical marijuana.
Experts have been changing their minds too
- recently, CNN's chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta reversed his opinion on medical marijuana.

And even though the benefits of smoking pot may be overstated by advocates of marijuana legalization, new laws will help researchers study the drug's medicinal uses and better understand how it impacts the body.

Currently only 6% of studies on marijuana analyze its medicinal properties .
Keep in mind, though, that there are negative effects of smoking too much pot or using it for non-medicinal purposes. When overused or abused, pot can lead to dependency and mess with your memory and emotions .

1 Marijuana can be helpful for insomnia. I can speak to this personally, having suffered from severe insomnia and finding doobs around the age of 15 or so, I began sleeping through the night.

2. Smoking the green wrangler can be very helpful for people going through chemotherapy. The effects of smoking marijuana often ease nausea which many chemo patients go through. An added bonus is that unlike pills, smoke cannot be vomited up and just keeps on working. Pretty sweet, right?

3.Many of the world’s most creative people have smoked the dank. Puffed the sugar daddy hooch-momma a time or two. It’s either that or Heroin, am I right or am I right? Where do we start and where do we end? Bob Dylan, John Coltrane, Jerry Garcia (this has been disputed in the mainstream media and other unreliable sources), some say Bob Marley took the weird from time to time . . . . .

4 Individuals suffering from Glaucoma have reported an easing of the many associated symptoms. That’s dope. It straight up eases their eye hurt. Word.

5 moking weed is good for your teeth.

6. For certain severe anxiety sufferers, particular strains of Marijuana have proven to be helpful. I went through a hot minute dealing with some strong anxiety issues. I had anxiety dreams that would wake me up in the early dawn with my heart just racing. I found that different types of weed were good for anxiety and others were not. For me it was the Indica varieties that helped ease the brain strain and the Sativas that magnified the anxiety and made me feel off in public. While many folks would agree with that sentiment, I have read accounts of the exact opposite. You have to see what works for you.

7. That business chills you out, it helps with relaxation and is good for mental health in some individuals.

8.The pot can also be good for helping folks with health issues that make them lose weight by increasing their appetite dramatically.

SOURCE: inpore.com

So wen next a person pass u dat blunt,,plz dont refuse it. Thanks for taking ya time to read dis

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marijuana(weed) by Airoflaw(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
yea..it also help to increase d number of crazy men in town..

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marijuana(weed) by ItzWonderz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Airoflaw:
yea..it also help to increase d number of crazy men in town..

lol,,its only dose who take it in excess dat go crazy bro

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Is Dead!!! / Sex-drive Killer: Confessions Of A Sex-starved Husband / Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.