Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694353 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys! This the list of my favorite anime series of the past decade (2010-2019). Remember that this list is solely my opinion so no need to get salty. However, I still added the MyAnimeList rating of each entry to give a more general fan approval rating along with a one-sentence review.

Honourable Mentions:

Psycho-Pass (Season 1 only) (2012) MAL Rating: 8.4

Devilman Crybaby (2018) MAL Rating: 7.9

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Except Stardust Crusaders) (2012) MAL Rating: 8.4

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (2017) MAL Rating: 8.1

One Punch Man (2015) MAL Rating: 8.7

Death Parade (2015) MAL Rating: 8.2

The Tatami Galaxy (2010) MAL Rating: 8.6

Haikyuu! (2014) MAL Rating: 8.6

Little Witch Academia (2014) MAL Rating: 8

A Place Further than the Universe (2018) MAL Rating: 8.6

Made in Abyss (2017) MAL Rating: 8.8

10. 3-Gatsu no Lion (2017) MAL Rating: 8.4
A nuanced view into what it takes to build new emotional connections when recovering from a tragic and traumatic childhood, this anime excels at characterization and character development.

9. Boku no Hero Academia (2016) MAL Rating: 8.4
This simply just a very good take on your average shounen battle series that manages to avoid the common pitfalls of the genre while keeping the challenges fresh for the protagonists.

8. Parasyte: the Maxim (2014) MAL Rating: 8.5
A character-driven body-horror tale that explores the meaning of humanity and what it takes to become one as the protagonist and his body-snatching alien parasite are forced to work together to survive in an increasingly dangerous world.

7. Land of the Lustrous (2017) MAL Rating: 8.4
A coming-of-age take that will leave in awe and wonderment as it takes you into a completely new world and slowly reveals the horrors lying beneath its beauty.

6. Konosuba (2016) MAL Rating: 8.2
A fast-paced, wickedly funny isekai that subverts the common tropes of the genre, every character is an absolute joy to be around and every adventure is a guaranteed knee-slapper with just enough subtle moments reveal the depths to the main cast's belligerent relationship.

5. Mob Psycho 100 (2016) MAL Rating: 8.5
Mob Psycho is a story an OP protagonist done right, his social ineptitude makes leaves him vulnerable more often not and it's up to Mob to work towards his own self-actualization all while taking on the baddies in gloriously animated spectacles.

4. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magical (2011) MAL Rating: 8.4
A heart-rending, gut-wrenching, soul-clenching deconstruction of the magical-girl genre which draws you in with it's cutesy facade only to violate your wide-eyed idealism when you least expect it, all of which is ironically the perfect metaphor for the themes this anime deals explores.

3. Hunter x Hunter (2011) MAL Rating: 9.1
A story about exploration and growth, Hunter x Hunter takes you into the dog-eat-dog world (or worlds) of the club that gives you the license to kill and tries to explore their motivations, their grey morality, and how these are shaped by the dangers and challenges they may face.

2. Steins;Gate (2011) MAL Rating: 9.1
With a bombastic main character, Steins;Gate is a time travel story that explores the limits of human sanity when faced with the unintended consequences of trying to play God through a heavily foreshadowed, Easter-egg-laden journey that necessitate at least a rewatch in order to get the full experience.

1. Attack on Titan (2013) MAL Rating: 8.5
Starting off as a unique kaiju-zombie hybrid horror story, AoT has continued to reveal new layers to the story with each new season painting a more detailed picture of the most beautifully rendered masterpiece if the decade where every twist, reveal, victory, and defeat is so masterfully written, animated, and voiced that one can only be grateful to be a part of history in the making.

Do you agree with the list? What would you have put?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some Yutaka Nakaruma fight animation sakuga always top notch..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
Some Yutaka Nakaruma animation sakuga always top notch..
the anime just got me hooked a little for now this epi was breathtaking tbh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by oyaaa(m): 2:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Airyprince:
it was really top notch especially when at discovered that midoria at 100% turns his electricity from green to blue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Airyprince:
This season started slow, but this episode was 10/10
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
IMAliyu:

Ahhh mehn I'm going back to downloading season 3 and catching up
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
IMAliyu:

Slow is an understatement, this season has been shite... This episode was greatness tho, top notch animation

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2020
nani667:
Latest release... Sweet first Episode

Is it Darwin's game
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2020
IMAliyu:
Some Yutaka Nakaruma fight animation sakuga always top notch..

Those punches and izukus transformation

A mix of one punch man and dragon Ball lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Leviana:

Someone tell me I'm not the only one who genuinely doesn't like the Isekai genre. I mean the only isekais that have managed to impress me have been Drifters and No Game No Life.

Me too all isekais are just similar and plain, kinda booring. No game no life was dope
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Finally done with this ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Snoopyjaga: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
So have anyone watched KENGAN ASHURA?. I highly recommend it

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Snoopyjaga: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
nani667:
Finally done with this ✔️
name Please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Snoopyjaga:

That's one dope anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
awesome anime..I can't wait for season 3
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
name Please
Vinland saga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
HRwells:
awesome anime..I can't wait for season 3
Seasons 3?

I didn't know it had a season 2.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Snoopyjaga: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
HRwells:
Vinland saga
one of my friend recommend this anime to me about 2 days back ... I forget the name before I could search it online . Thank you for telling me .. I'll have to go and start downloading the whole seasons.. grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Snoopyjaga: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nova15:

Seasons 3?

I didn't know it had a season 2.
the season 2 has been out since October last year .. the season 3 is what we're waiting for now.. cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
the season 2 has been out since October last year .. the season 3 is what we're waiting for now.. cool

You should try Levius. It's somewhat similar to Kengan Ashura.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Snoopyjaga: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nova15:

You should try Levius. It's somewhat similar to Kengan Ashura.

Levius animation doesn't seem appealing to me.. the animation is just one kind in my eyes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
bloody fight scenes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pls I need a new download site for anime mp4 mobile format of sizes not more than 70mb per episodes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sanpipita(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
newguy1:
Pls I need a new download site for anime mp4 mobile format of sizes not more than 70mb per episodes

try chia anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by newguy1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
sanpipita:

try chia anime
thanx can I get one more
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2020
newguy1:
thanx can I get one more

Animepahe
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Mark23:

The main issue here is that Deku has received very little character development. He's still the same crybaby he was in season one. Whereas other characters have improved like Bakugo, Iida, Todoroki etc. Deku is just a boring MC

I honestly don't care that Deku isn't that powerful yet as I hate OP MCs. In fact, one of my biggest problems with the show is that we all know Deku is going to be leagues ahead of his classmates in the future. If you read the manga you'll know that he's going to be way more powerful than All Might ever was. It's kind of annoying to me because when I see Bakugo and the rest giving their all to become more powerful, I start to think 'what's even the point?' when they'll be in the shadow of someone that received an OP quirk that he didn't even earn

"quirk that he didn't earn"? dude, you are making laugh here. Tell me how the others earned their quirks. go ahead and tell me, I'll really like to know. I there's anything like earning a quirk in the series, only deku has rightly earned his.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2020
moxygunshot:

"quirk that he didn't earn"? dude, you are making laugh here. Tell me how the others earned their quirks. go ahead and tell me, I'll really like to know. I there's anything like earning a quirk in the series, only deku has rightly earned his.
I never said other people earned their quirks. Like Sir Nighteye, I just think Mirio would have been a better successor of OFA. Deku was just in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Mark23:

I never said other people earned their quirks. Like Sir Nighteye, I just think Mirio would have been a better successor of OFA. Deku was just in the right place at the right time.

he did earn it. right place, right time? yeah but he earned it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
honestly I don't know what you guys are expecting from him. all of a sudden he should use 100% of OFA without destroying his body because of the power of friendship?. hasn't he started bringing out enough power to use air pressure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.