Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697853 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2020
IMAliyu:

Guy, you just don't understand the manliness of JoJo.
And by your logic any anime with echi should just be considered hentai.
manliness of gay-ishness. How can a gay be manly. It is u dat do not understand wat u're saying....and fyi there is no suggestion of echhi in jojo...from my little understanding..echhi should proceed majorly from d girls in d anime...i mean without d girl counterpart u cannot properly suggest echhi in d anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2020
CoolUsername:

Do you just assume that every girl who dresses provocatively is a prostitute? If you do, you'll find that your won't a lot of the time.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has always had a distinctive style. Jonathan, Joseph, and Jotaro were based on the super muscular action heroes of the 80s and early 90s like Stallone and Schwartznegger. Johnny was based on the japanese street punk aesthetic. Golden Wind is based in Italy and aesthetic is elaborate, androgynous glam rock and punk rock attire. Nobody got laid more than rockstars back in the day.

I just find it weird that you'll drop a show because of who you suspect the characters may be fvcking.

I don't even have a problem with him choosing not to watch it. It's his discouraging other people from watching the shows that's sending me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
manliness of gay-ishness. How can a gay be manly. It is u dat do not understand wat u're saying....and fyi there is no suggestion of echhi in jojo...from my little understanding..echhi should proceed majorly from d girls in d anime...i mean without d girl counterpart u cannot properly suggest echhi in d anime.
JoJo is basically Ecchi for girls. Or you thought Ecchi was only for guys
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Fate zero is the best in the entire series...the others are just childish kids stuff..Fate zero has plot, direction, and proper masters not the useless kids in the other ones
you state all these claims like they are facts please explain objectively how fate zero has plot and direction whereas the other fates - stay nights, apocrypha, grand order,etc - supposedly don't.
and what point does the 'proper masters' and 'useless kids' even make, in fate zero Archibald was a so called proper master but there's also waver who'd qualify as a useless kid...
anyways to cut a long story short, what you said doesn't refute my view on fate zero being boring, it's just a typical example of a fanboy praising it to high heaven...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
CapedBaldy:
halfway into season 3 and the fight scenes are really disappointing sad
A different studio produced it. It was really terrible.
Escanor vs Meliodas fight should have been way better than that
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
I don't even have a problem with him choosing not to watch it. It's his discouraging other people from watching the shows that's sending me.
eg if u choose to hate akamu..and not eat it...dat doesnt disqualify d akamu from being wat it is. D fact dat u av no problem wt it doesnt mean u should deny it from being called its proper name 'gay'.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Arthurity1:

Please, who has hinata defeated... Singlehandedly? Sakura beat sasori.... Hinata couldn't even defeat a ten tails clone (something her mates were using for target practice)

You get point there o. There is no point in Hinata being able to beat anybody without 'actually' beating up anybody.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
JoJo is basically Ecchi for girls. Or you thought Ecchi was only for guys
echhi for girls...give it a rest bro. Girls prefer manliness...as can be revealed via musculiness..and such. It is d pervasion of d authors to experiment with superᅫ-masculiness and gay-ishness. Sheby na cartoon...anytin is 'annoying' possible in cartoons.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
anonymouskay:

you state all these claims like they are facts please explain objectively how fate zero has plot and direction whereas the other fates - stay nights, apocrypha, grand order,etc - supposedly don't.
and what point does the 'proper masters' and 'useless kids' even make, in fate zero Archibald was a so called proper master but there's also waver who'd qualify as a useless kid...
anyways to cut a long story short, what you said doesn't refute my view on fate zero being boring, it's just a typical example of a fanboy praising it to high heaven...
simply because u probably watch anime for only action...u dont understand d plot..and follow it thruout d entire series. Wen u learn to understand anime aside from only d action....u will understand wat he means.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
Watching Bakemonogatari and I haven't seen any reason to lock my door.
lol...apart from a certain tease scene in kizumonogatari there's nothing to lock your door for in the monogatari series even the toothbrush scene that people act like is a gateway to immoral hell is hardly ecchi (unless you have a fetish for brushing teeth or something) especially if compared to other ecchi anime, that scene was a big disappointment for me after all the hype I saw about it...smh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
simply because u probably watch anime for only action...u dont understand d plot..and follow it thruout d entire series. Wen u learn to understand anime aside from only d action....u will understand wat he means.
Ahem,
Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai
rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl
your name
violet evergarden
a silent voice
we still don't know the name of the flower we saw that day
the promised Neverland
Dr stone
made in abyss...etc
are few among the multiple animes which have little to no action scenes that I absolutely love.
so as you can see my view on fate zero has nothing to do with watching anime only for the action scenes like you wrongly assumed, I already appreciate anime for more than simply action scenes so there's nothing to eventually understand about fate zero based on that
rather than making excuses by beating down the other fates and making baseless assumptions about me simply explain objectively why and how fate zero is the best fate because you keep defending and praising it yet you still won't give a proper explanation for why you hold it in such high regards
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
God bless ur soul brother. Fate zero has a proper plot..unlike d others..besides all other fate series somehow are just borrowing one thing or the other from fate zero.

Fate Zero was created after Fate Stay Night

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
RX480:

oga go and check again abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2020
anonymouskay:

Ahem,
your name
violet evergarden
a silent voice
the promised Neverland
Dr stone
made in abyss...etc
are few among the multiple animes which have little to no action scenes that I absolutely love.
so as you can see my view on fate zero has nothing to do with watching anime only for the action scenes like you wrongly assumed, I already appreciate anime for more than simply action scenes so there's nothing to eventually understand about fate zero based on that
rather than making excuses by beating down the other fates and making baseless assumptions about me simply explain objectively why and how fate zero is the best fate because you keep defending and praising it yet you still won't give a proper explanation for why you hold it in such high regards
watch it and find out....
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
anonymouskay:

Ahem,
your name
violet evergarden
a silent voice
the promised Neverland
Dr stone
made in abyss...etc
besides u're d one beating it down...i never beat anytin down...i only said it's original and had better plot
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
yasolan:
A different studio produced it. It was really terrible. Escanor vs Meliodas fight should have been way better than that
the story is still good but the animation is killing everything
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
RX480:

The writer for fate zero is Gen Urobuchi a friend to Natsu the original fate stay night creator

I think it is more of a testament to their different ways of writing.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
oga go and check again abeg

Fate/SN original Visual Novel was released in 2004, Fate/Zero Light Novel in 2006
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
RX480:

Fate/SN original Visual Novel was released in 2004, Fate/Zero Light Novel in 2006
nice info.....but make i still hold fate zero first.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Another disappointing episode... Worst episode so far

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweet wink smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
besides u're d one beating it down...i never beat anytin down...i only said it's original and had better plot
Sorry that was meant for the other guy who said the other fates are childish and has useless kids
And finally since you seem to have no argument to prove your 'fate zero is the best' view besides telling me to rewatch what I've seen twice, then you should just altogether stop trying to tell me it's not boring like I believe...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
keeping lying to urself there broda.....learn to call a spade a spade. Forget d historic biology up there..coz d first tin dat crosses ur mind from ur so-called 'distinctive style' is gay. Dont be defending what u're not...or are u gay??

Didn't take you long for the personal attacks to start. Did it?

You know that Josuke from Part 8 even has female love interest in the story? Despite how 'feminine' he looks.

There's no reason to think that these characters are gay. Even on the off chance that an anime character is gay, I don't see how that affects the show. It's not like it would make you gay if you weren't already gay.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
echhi for girls...give it a rest bro. Girls prefer manliness...as can be revealed via musculiness..and such. It is d pervasion of d authors to experiment with superᅫ-masculiness and gay-ishness. Sheby na cartoon...anytin is 'annoying' possible in cartoons.
Are you a girl? Cos most female anime fans I know love JoJo characters to the high heavens. The more eccentric the JoJo, the more girls love him.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
eg if u choose to hate akamu..and not eat it...dat doesnt disqualify d akamu from being wat it is. D fact dat u av no problem wt it doesnt mean u should deny it from being called its proper name 'gay'.
Do you even know what "gay" means in the sexual sense? Or do you just label anything or anyone you're not comfortable with as "gay"? Were there any actual homosexual relationships in these shows? If yes, between who and who?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
Do you even know what "gay" means in the sexual sense? Or do you just label anything or anyone you're not comfortable with as "gay"? Were there any actual homosexual relationships in these shows? If yes, between who and who?
I can see where he's coming from, but that's just his problem if he can't handle the style.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
IMAliyu:

I can see where he's coming from, but that's just his problem if he can't handle the style.

Jojo isn't jojo without the ridiculous poses... grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
donwizzy7:
God bless ur soul brother. Fate zero has a proper plot..unlike d others..besides all other fate series somehow are just borrowing one thing or the other from fate zero.
it's the other way around brother
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
IMAliyu:

AYAYAYA!

*Aztec dubstep intensifies*

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed

Goku will also unlock another form which will in turn surpass Vegeta’s next form.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
IMAliyu:

lol what the heck are they wearing? reminds me of apocalypto

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.