Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697785 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by whitelotus: 10:40pm On May 13, 2020
mmars:
Kenga ahura Nice anime Netflix made i guess
i kind of like the story plot and how they made it look like the major character was the strongest at first but then in the middle he was kind of weak and useless has a result of the extraordinary technique he was using but the anime doesn't really look like real anime i got it from anime pahe at a verry high quality and i could still notice some lagging and fault in the structures of the drawings or cgi i think

You should have watched it on Netflix maybe? I watched Kengan ashura on Netflix
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:17am On May 14, 2020
DieRich5:
guys mk I still watch Tower of god or Mk I just forget am cus all dis talk dy kill ma vibe and I dy episode 5

Watch it and come to your own conclusion.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 2:56am On May 14, 2020
CoolUsername:

Watch it and come to your own conclusion.
OK thanks
Mk I watch season one if d storyline go well dem am ok with it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2020
NoonMasamune:
THIS ALBUM IS A BANGER!!!!!!!!!
where you download am
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2020
IMAliyu:
One punch
Psycho orochi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by whitelotus: 5:17pm On May 14, 2020
nani667:
grin

Demon slayer is good nah grin

Kimetsu no yaiba
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 7:09pm On May 14, 2020
mrMeen:
where you download am
yumeost.com/
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 14, 2020
nani667:
grin
I swear that Tokyo ghoul i don't understand it i swear especially that last season
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Toyade888(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2020
I'm not an avid follower of animes but black clover caught my attention can anyone recommend another quite similar

Domo arigato
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2020
Goblins

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
Toyade888:
I'm not an avid follower of animes but black clover caught my attention can anyone recommend another quite similar

Domo arigato
Naruto, demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Well basically any popular shounen should do the trick.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:29pm On May 14, 2020
nani667:
grin

Kimetsu fans on suicide watch.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:30pm On May 14, 2020
mmars:
I swear that Tokyo ghoul i don't understand it i swear especially that last season

Don't worry, I don't think the creators understood it either.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Alchelm7(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2020
Anyone here with complete Naruto,HXH,fmab brotherhood and other similar anime in Benin city?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:26am On May 15, 2020
RX480:

There's no manga thread lmao but this kind of casual spoilers sef is really stupid, I remember one person spoiling attack on titan for no reason not long ago. I can't imagine doing that kind of thing, it's so childish.
so crazy waiting for anime updates when u can readily access d manga...so u want to be religating urself to d timetable of d anime cr8tors...dont u know anime creators can spoil a very good manga with their inept adaptation of it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:30am On May 15, 2020
randomShek:
Made In Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul

Does anybody know where I can download this movie?
there is movie 1 and 2...i only saw and dwnlded them from soulreaperzone.com. I can find links for u if u like.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
Mark23:
After watching the most recent episode of Tower of god, I've finally given up on the anime. I've been having issues with the way they've been changing the characters and cutting some scenes but today's episode was on another level.
The Tag test looks nothing like it was in the webtoon. At this point in the webtoon, we see how scary and powerful a Ranker can be. But Quant just remained goofy in the anime. They haven't even taken the time to explain shinsu in the anime yet they keep adding some anime-only scenes that aren't really necessary.

Anaak seems to be the only character that is portrayed correctly. Khun is quite different (and the keep using him and Bam as fujoshi bait for some reason), Yuri just seems like a bully, even Hoh and Rachel feel different.

If you're an anime only and you're interested in the show, I think you should read the webtoon also to see what it's really about. The art weird at first but it gets better later on.
u should av bin able to identify lame anime adaptations after their 3rd episodes....i knew it was a lame anime after d 3rd episode....still comtemplating weda to delete d 3 episodes i av or not.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:56am On May 15, 2020
Toyade888:

Domo arigato
of all animes..na only black cover u see...u didnt even start with better ones.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:00am On May 15, 2020
Admin/moderator...abeg allow me post a very long list of anime names naaaaa. It will definitely help some good folks here. Thank you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
donwizzy7:
there is movie 1 and 2...i only saw and dwnlded them from soulreaperzone.com. I can find links for u if u like.
and i can find links also for d guy looking for movies of kabaneri of d iron fortress.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:23am On May 15, 2020
Todoroki Teka

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:44am On May 15, 2020
nani667:
Todoroki Teka
another LAME one. Keep up d 'good' work!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2020
mmars:

The studio crammed 130 chapters in 12 episodes instead of doing it properly with 48-52 episodes, they just messed up the entire story
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy70: 1:23pm On May 15, 2020
Some1 pls help! I'm thinking of deleting my nairaland account..y ar dey banning me for trying to help oda ppl here....imagine....dey ban me for posting direct dwnld links for made in abyss movies...and movies for kabaneri of d iron fortress. Some1 kindly tel me wat to do...coz i'm about to abandon dis site 4eva if dey refuse to let me help odas.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Alchelm7(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2020
Alchelm7:
Anyone here with complete Naruto,HXH,fmab brotherhood and other similar anime in Benin city?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
nani667:
Todoroki Teka

Those are some nice eyes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Toyade888(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2020
donwizzy7:
of all animes..na only black cover u see...u didnt even start with better ones.

I started with Naruto, black clover is the second anime i attempted

The chemistry between between asta and yuno reminds me of naruto and Sasuke
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2020
donwizzy7:
u should av bin able to identify lame anime adaptations after their 3rd episodes....i knew it was a lame anime after d 3rd episode....still comtemplating weda to delete d 3 episodes i av or not.
Na so

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2020
2 episodes into Gleipnir and they have 30% of my attention. They should use it wisely. And the double entrendre are fucking hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.