Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695258 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

Kai you have to make eye contact with itachi before he can put you into Limbo LMAO
Is the Tsukuyomi not a dojutsu again? Abi na another Tsukuyomi we dey talk about?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

chai your are biassed ASF
I don see you wey dey unbiased now

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2020
Nova15:

Itachi had help, obito assisted him
So 2 niggas murdered a whole ass clan. Not just one family or one compound. A whole ass clan of trained ninjas. Infact, this one pass plot hole. This one na plot chasm
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 10:39am On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
So 2 niggas murdered a whole ass clan. Not just one family or one compound. A whole ass clan of trained ninjas. Infact, this one pass plot hole. This one na plot chasm

Yeah it was a major plot hole and that's why these guys are hyping itachi more than usual.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2020
samso247:

Pls tell me abt it

The story about the unification of china.

Also, the king there is the same king in JetLi's Hero movie. The king that he would not kill.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2020
Guys, we can all bring out our individual arguments or points without trying to speak demeaning words to the other person. Cheers All

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
BNA: Brand New Animal Pet ID:Invaded Fate/ Grand Order: Absolute Demon Battlefront Babylonia

There you go.
ID:Invaded is very good, anime of the year candidate imo

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samso247(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

Kai you have to make eye contact with itachi before he can put you into Limbo LMAO
Not only eye contact oo, Itachi can transfer the power of his eyes to his fingers, remember, he did that to Naruto

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 12:36pm On May 21, 2020
samso247:

How far the action, is it supernatural like
too much action,only one character has supernatural power
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 12:41pm On May 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
yeah...on season 3 now...and dey ar deliberately delaying showing recent episodes as dey're also doing for toaru railgun season 3.....nawa to dem...let dem stop putting us on hold now.
due to state of emergency declared in Japan grin

Do you think li mu will succeed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
dedghoul:

Guy, an amped sasuke with the chakra of 8.5 bijuu, with the intent to kill not only draw against a weakened naruto that held back and also admitted he lost, you dey here dey mention ideas. It's either you're ignorant or you choose to overlook/misinterpret facts.

The only thing I have to tell you is to rewatch the movie again.
Please! Naruto and sasuke both started of at equal footing during the war. Why? Because as at the time sasuke joined the battle, naruto was fully healed by sakura and kurama had finished refueling his stock. The only reason sasuke lost was because of plot armour... Naruto was at the back foot for most of the fight. Sasuke amped himself with only a fraction of the tailed beast chakra, naruto amped himself with as much sage chakra as kurama could gather. If sasuke used amateratsu instead of lighting to make the indra's arrow, naruto would be dead!
And I've watched the movie 3 times already... And it was naruto that admitted to sasuke that he lost, and that also was in terms of ideas.
There's nothing naruto can do now to hurt sasuke, but there's a lot of things sasuke could use to end naruto.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2020
leetylee:
Question!
Concerning the uchiha massacre I was wondering how was it possible to kill a whole community quietly in one night without restraint or any heated battles, are the people that weak? Aren't some on a mission? And the population, let's estimate a 500people in it excluding ninjas sooooo it's a wonder to me just like the uzumakis buh theirs is understandable
They did it when everyone was sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
How's the Rasengan going to get engulfed in Amaterasu when it's basically raw chakra? Didn't you see how much training Naruto had to do to add an element to it?

And how are you going to put someone in Sage mode under Tsukuyomi? Sounds like Itachi's the one who got nothing on Jiraiya, but then everyone knew that already

The amateratsu burns everything... Chakra is not excluded from the list.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2020
Kaycee7:
How's the Rasengan going to get engulfed in Amaterasu when it's basically raw chakra? Didn't you see how much training Naruto had to do to add an element to it?

And how are you going to put someone in Sage mode under Tsukuyomi? Sounds like Itachi's the one who got nothing on Jiraiya, but then everyone knew that already
I don't know where you fanboys got the idea that sages don't fall under genjutsu! It was never stated in the whole of naruto! Infact the reverse was greatly hinted!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
mmars:

Am not stupid FAM but you are
Says the drunk that thinks sage mode naruto can touch sasuke.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

The mumu forgot that Itachi doesn't need to make eye contact with him to put gai under genjutsu.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
No sensible anime posted here anymore...folks are just hypying senseless and meaningless animes with no real substance here and there...seems this thread is beginning to lose its uselesfulness and ability to offer substantial stuffs!
Bros, pick the one you like and leave out others. No be everytime person go dey watch fight fight. angry

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:38pm On May 21, 2020
Epic episode... Finally the arc ends... In very epic fashion... OP thangs happening this season, definitely the best season so far

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2020
samso247:

Not only eye contact oo, Itachi can transfer the power of his eyes to his fingers, remember, he did that to Naruto

the thing they make me wonder for the guy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samso247(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

the thing they make me wonder for the guy
To me o, apart from Madara, d nigga wey master jutsu wella, na Itachi, Orochimaru nor fit possess am, na mk orochimaru com go for he bro. There is something about sharingan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2020
samso247:

To me o, apart from Madara, d nigga wey master jutsu wella, na Itachi, Orochimaru nor fit possess am, na mk orochimaru com go for he bro. There is something about sharingan

Itachi na poor man Madara

the guy is just too broken

if you get close to him it's because he wants you there
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Toyade888(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2020
nani667:
Epic episode... Finally the arc ends... In very epic fashion... OP thangs happening this season, definitely the best season so far

Which anime is this please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:35pm On May 21, 2020
donwizzy7:
Lets post sensible animes pls...leave out d senseless ones...after removing d sensuality and ecchi-ness from doz animes...they'll lose all value and worth whatsoever...den what's d point of d anime then!

If you want anime that don't have fanservice, I would be more than happy to recommend some. However, you shouldn't try to stop people from talking about what they want to.

This is a thread for people to talk about anime and related medi and we all have a space here to share our opinions. Let's try to respect that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:06pm On May 21, 2020
Toyade888:

Which anime is this please

✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ladykilllar: 9:11pm On May 21, 2020
nani667:

✔️✔️

Can i get a link to download anime?

A hassle free link with few ads if possible?

Thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:09pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:16pm On May 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY95KYiOb5M
you might find an anime you haven't watched yet
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:15pm On May 21, 2020
ladykilllar:

Thanks

Animepache
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 12:15am On May 22, 2020
Psycho Pass
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ladykilllar: 6:22am On May 22, 2020
nani667:

Animepache

Thanks boss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:54pm On May 22, 2020
ladykilllar:

Thanks
i can get direct download links for you & any1 else here that need the links...if u can give me a sure method of preventing antispam bot from banning me fo 24hrs. I've given direct links for made in abyss movies..and kabaneri movies two separate times now...bot deleted dem and banned me. If u guys can help me out there....

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.