Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (698398 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 31, 2020
The girl who leaped through time 8/10.

Can someone please beg togashi to continue hxh?....
Hxh to me is still the greatest shounen anime out there...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:14pm On May 31, 2020
simonjassy:
The girl who leaped through time 8/10.

Can someone please beg togashi to continue hxh?.... Hxh to me is still the greatest shounen anime out there...

That show is not even greatest HxH anime, let alone the greatest Shounen anime

Go and watch the real HxH ► Heart x Hybrid ✔️
Thank me later
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:15pm On May 31, 2020
Birthdays...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2020
mmars:

Am still in episodes 5 sha...but you can't compare it to demon slayer that one na oga

Demon Slayer soundtrack is good but it's nothing special, the insert song in episode 19 is the only high point. If you're talking about top soundtracks then you have anime like Kekkai Sensen, Naruto and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:01pm On May 31, 2020
Baddestguyp:
did we watch the same Dororo? The sound track is marvelous
he covered his ear with cottonwool wen watching it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:07pm On May 31, 2020
RX480:

Demon Slayer soundtrack is good but it's nothing special, the insert song in episode 19 is the only high point. If you're talking about top soundtracks then you have anime like Kekkai Sensen, Naruto and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
tnx bro for suggesting doz two anime series. I'll start watching shortly! And u forgot to mention Bleach...soundtracks in bleach are top-notch!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Did you forget when sasuke used amaterasu on madara, madara was blind and without his reningan, so how can he absorb it. Stop lying na, which one is sasuke didn't want to kill, when sasuke is one of the people who always fight with killing intent. In his fight with raikage sasuke was beaten to pulp, he couldn't even catch raikage with the amaterasu, Raikage destroyed sasukes susano, and became stupid and angrily tried to destroy sasukes ribs when sasuke covered himself with amaterasu, thats the reason why the flames even touched him.
And if gaara didn't save sasuke there raikage would have killed sasuke. Did you watch the fight, after raikage brutality wasted jugo and suigetsu, sasuke was barely managing to stay alive.
The fact that Madara was blind didn't mean that he couldn't absorb jutsu. That was the reason Amaterasu didn't affect him. You can Google it. He is still able to absorb jutsu without his eyes. In fact, that was how he absorbed Hashirama's senjutsu.
Second, I am not trying to argue against the strength of the Raikage. We know he is strong, stronger than most jinchuriki even. I am simply saying the only reason Amaterasu didn't touch him was because of his speed. Do you think it is easy to keep up with that kind of speed with the eyes? The only person said to be faster than the Raikage was Minato (though KCM Naruto later surpassed him). And Minato uses Flying Raijin, which is basically a transportation jutsu, so he is nowhere as fast when running normally. No one can stand up to the Raikage in normal foot speed so you understand why Amaterasu didn't touch him. So, do not compare Jiraiya to the Raikage in terms of speed. If Sasuke or Itachi uses Amaterasu on Jiraiya, he cannot outrun it. That is the truth.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

How did he do that, mandara is just as stupid as sasuke despite having nine tails in that fight, mandara still trashed him, there was no backstabbing, the wood clone was just tactics

it was tactics but Madara never expected hashi to stabbed in the back

even in a dire situation
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
lordtim001:

The fact that Madara was blind didn't mean that he couldn't absorb jutsu. That was the reason Amaterasu didn't affect him. You can Google it. He is still able to absorb jutsu without his eyes. In fact, that was how he absorbed Hashirama's senjutsu.
Second, I am not trying to argue against the strength of the Raikage. We know he is strong, stronger than most jinchuriki even. I am simply saying the only reason Amaterasu didn't touch him was because of his speed. Do you think it is easy to keep up with that kind of speed with the eyes? The only person said to be faster than the Raikage was Minato. And Minato uses Flying Raijin, which is basically a transportation jutsu. No one can stand up to the Raikage in normal foot speed so you understand why Amaterasu didn't touch him. So, do not compare Jiraiya to the Raikage in terms of speed. If Sasuke or Itachi uses Amaterasu on Jiraiya, he cannot outrun it. That is the truth.

couldn't say it better myself
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 2:34pm On May 31, 2020
simonjassy:
i actually love it cuz its short..and the japanese rapper in the show
those rappers were the best thing in the show
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 4:38pm On May 31, 2020
typicalgamer:

bro go sit-down one corner person use Wood release and kamui floor rain ninja you come here spitting nonsense did he fight them in hand to hand combat like he fought konan

see no-one in the entire anime not even hashi can train obito and pass knowledge to him like Madara did

don't forget he used Madara name if not if people know he was just another Uchiha they would have found a way to floor him

don't speak nonsense like saying putting a bijuu under genjutsu is a hard task just because the Uchiha were at peace with the village doesn't mean they can't do it get yo fact's right

you're just spitting nonsense

p.s obito is my favourite Naruto character nothing's gonna change that
Not finna argue this tbh my point is it doesn't matter who trained him and at the end of the day the facts is that he has more feats than Itachi lol he even founded the evil akatsuki lol he was the second mastermind at a very young age he deserves more credit abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Adesolaviolin(f): 5:48pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:59pm On May 31, 2020
Jake420:

Not finna argue this tbh my point is it doesn't matter who trained him and at the end of the day the facts is that he has more feats than Itachi lol he even founded the evil akatsuki lol he was the second mastermind at a very young age he deserves more credit abeg

Is he comparing Obito to Itachi?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
Jake420:

wait o you're telling me if Madara hadn't created the path obito would have done all this by himself using his own identity and fighting techniques he tought himself

listen to yourself it doesn't matter who trained him like seriously WTF

I ain't arguing about feats but Madara laid the groundwork for him nothing else

same obito that couldn't touch guy Sensei after his tutelage under Madara push the hokage to his limit

you're telling it doesn't matter who trained him

guy I fit fight you o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2020
Nova15:

Is he comparing Obito to Itachi?
help me ask am o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 6:46pm On May 31, 2020
Time to watch Naruto properly. I haven't watched the original series before. I only bought random shippuden DVDs but now I wanna start properly. Already downloaded 140 episodes. It's 33mb per episode on chia anime.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:11pm On May 31, 2020
typicalgamer:

it was tactics but Madara never expected hashi to stabbed in the back

even in a dire situation

Madara never had a wining chance against hash in all their battles. The moment i lost hope was when mandara with two reningan lost to sage mode hash.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Madara never had a wining chance against hash in all their battles. The moment i lost hope was when mandara with two reningan lost to sage mode hash.

yeah true but Wood release was special among the special it can do almost anything and Madara has that too

I know it must've really hurt him knowing that having all the knowledge and power there's just one guy who's stronger than you

but Madara showed his true colors in the shinobi war
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:25pm On May 31, 2020
lordtim001:

Second, I am not trying to argue against the strength of the Raikage. We know he is strong, stronger than most jinchuriki even. I am simply saying the only reason Amaterasu didn't touch him was because of his speed. Do you think it is easy to keep up with that kind of speed with the eyes? The only person said to be faster than the Raikage was Minato (though KCM Naruto later surpassed him). And Minato uses Flying Raijin, which is basically a transportation jutsu, so he is nowhere as fast when running normally. No one can stand up to the Raikage in normal foot speed so you understand why Amaterasu didn't touch him. So, do not compare Jiraiya to the Raikage in terms of speed. If Sasuke or Itachi uses Amaterasu on Jiraiya, he cannot outrun it. That is the truth.

Stop saying rubbish, absorbing jistu is a reningan ability, i read it and mandara without eyes did not have any reningan ability, thats why he was running from the tailed beasts to the white zetsu to collect his reningan, in the wiki the only thing he could do was use a susano with no eyes, thats cause after an uchiha unlocks susano, they can still use it despite loosing their eyes but they need both MS to unlock it. Leme clarify this the only peoole who could absorb jistus are.
1) reningan users
2) hashi's wood dragon
3) kaguya
4) kama users (boruto/kwaki)
5) katasuke and naruto with that tech arm upgrade.

And he absorbed senjistu from madara before the renin rebirth happened, after renin rebirth, he stopped being an edo tensei, so his edo tensei reningan crumbled, he absorbed the sage chakra from hashi before the renin rebirth was completed(before his fake reningan crumbled) thats what he use to sense his environment when he was blind. The reason the amaterasu didn't hit madara was because it burnt his amour, then the amour fell off, he didn't absorb it cause the amour was still burning when it fell off. Do your research before making false claims or rewatch that fight again.

And i never said jiraya was fast enough to evade amaterasu, that would make me an idi0t cause jiraya was a very slow ninja. I only said jiraya is capable of sealing the amaterasu, like he did when he encountered kisame and itachi. Yes he would take burn damage but he will seal it in time before it can inflict a critical damage.
So go watch all the fights again understand it and come argue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:32pm On May 31, 2020
typicalgamer:

yeah true but Wood release was special among the special it can do almost anything and Madara has that too

I know it must've really hurt him knowing that having all the knowledge and power there's just one guy who's stronger than you

but Madara showed his true colors in the shinobi war

Lol, true but i think its the plot that dealt with madara and sasuke

1) mandara.
Reningan.
Enternal makengyo.
Sharingan
Wood release

2) hash
Sage mode
Wood release

1). Sasuke.
Reningan.
Enternal makengyo.
Sharingan.
Chakra of all tailed
Beasts (95%)
Plus other half of
Nine tails
Perfect indra susano

2) naruto
Half of nine tails
5%
Six paths sage mode

So in this situation i Don't understand how madara and sasuke will lose.
They are god tier shinobi's yet theres always someone they cant beat
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
RX480:

Kekkai sense is at the top of my fav list.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2020
Darker than black.
The story was nothing special, but I enjoyed it.
The dub was decent. 8/10.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
Terror in Tokyo.
One to watch just for the soundtracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKsAFlty3M
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by megasamuel(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2020
where can i download anime please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2020
megasamuel:
where can i download anime please

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
IMAliyu:
Darker than black. The story was nothing special, but I enjoyed it. The dub was decent. 8/10.
I've had the 2 seasons for months now but I haven't watched it yet
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Liutay(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2020
Kaycee7:
You've never heard of fan art?

Was almost scared grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Liutay(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

He is do you read the mangs, he told hawks his identity

On which site do you read manga?
So I'll go check it out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2020
mmars:

Am still in episodes 5 sha...but you can't compare it to demon slayer that one na oga
why in the world are you comparing soundtracks with another anime...what matters is whether it's good or not...and the soundtrack is good...simple

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2020
nani667:

That show is not even greatest HxH anime, let alone the greatest Shounen anime

Go and watch the real HxH ► Heart x Hybrid ✔️

Thank me later
what are you saying
HxH is a masterpiece...the chimera ant arc is so epic...
It's not like those harem or Ecchi you watcg

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2020
IMAliyu:
Darker than black.
The story was nothing special, but I enjoyed it.
The dub was decent. 8/10.
I love Darker than Black...the season 1 and the 4 episodes OVA...I hated season 2 tho it had good fights
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2020
IMAliyu:
Terror in Tokyo.
One to watch just for the soundtracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKsAFlty3M
still have the OSTs on my phone...I love them

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.