Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (698084 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
wink smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

I do post link in the gaming department and I eat ban like mad

so I won't advice him to over commit from my point of view
i thot i was d only one crazy about the constant banning..it is so annoying!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

all though I'm not on anyone's side you seem to be overstressing this pebble issue

besides the guy that post screenshot doesn't give 2cents bout you comments though

if he thought they were relevant he would have changed by now
he's a child...a normal and sane and more mature folk would have voiced out at any point in time some kind of response or reply. He lacks proper communicative tactics...that's why he only uses screenshots!!!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
i thot i was d only one crazy about the constant banning..it is so annoying!

That's why I zip it here so as not to draw BOT attention
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
he's a child...a normal and sane and more mature folk would have voiced out at any point in time some kind of response or reply. He lacks proper communicative tactics...that's why he only uses screenshots!!!!!

Nani na child laughs

if you worry that child trust me you no go fit sleep for night o wink
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

Nani na child laughs

if you worry that child trust me you no go fit sleep for night o wink
wetin I buy this golden baseball pat for!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

That's why I zip it here so as not to draw BOT attention
try pasting ur links here for us https://pastebin.com
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
donwizzy7:
grin
donwizzy7:
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
randomShek:
I download from chia-anime without any issues on safari though. Try changing the server before downloading.

Another site that works well for me is animerush.tv

It is impossible to download videos with safari unless your iPhone is jailbroken and you have safari++ tweak installed.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
eronmo:

Download “documents by readdle” on the App Store, thats what I use to download on my iPhone
Does chia anime work on it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

It is impossible to download videos with safari unless your iPhone is jailbroken and you have safari++ tweak installed.
try registering at offcloud.com..and paste ur direct dwnld links there to regenerate a new and easy dwnld link.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

What iOS version are you running? I’ve been downloading from Safari and even Chrome back to back without any issues

The video is saved to iCloud Drive and all I need to do after is move it to my VLC folder in Files

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
randomShek:
What iOS version are you running? I’ve been downloading from Safari and even Chrome back to back without any issues

The video is saved to iCloud Drive and all I need to do after is move it to my VLC folder in Files
correct! Now dis is how screenshots are correctly used...dat nani guy should learn! Abbaaaa...using screenshots to do everything....to collect food from mother..to collect schoolfees from father...and using screenshots to write ur exams at schools!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
randomShek:

iOS 12.4.6
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oboy heyyyy i still laugh 'invisibly' from time to time when I remember scenes from Cromartie High School..I remember Freddie coming to school on a horse everyday...I remember 'Gori' serving sushi to customers at a restaurant...I remember Mechazawa being used as a fridge....I remember Mechazawa growing a 'projectile' on his iron body after his Operating System was updated...crazy comedy anime!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

iOS 12.4.6
Oh that’s why. I’m on iOS 13
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
u're welcome pls. I just updated d link, check here: https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG No5 is d movie 1...so No7 is d movie 3 u're looking for.
awesome. thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Deicide:
I thought it was only two seasons, didn't know there was a season 3

Wow, you're an anime fan too? Nice to see you here on this board.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Deicide:
I thought it was only two seasons, didn't know there was a season 3

3 season Bruh.

the 3rd season is dope but season 2 was the bomb..

rating is up the roof for castlevania.
fight scene were elaborate nd clear.

if you've watched season 2 last episode wen Dracula and Son was at it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

this shit is �� �� �� � fire
I love every moment of it

You know better thing.
are u done with 3 season??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Deicide: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2020
CoolUsername:

Wow, you're an anime fan too? Nice to see you here on this board.
Haha I be core Anime fan o, too bad I just discovered this thread recently
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
looks like d season 3 was dedicated to d devil/lucifer.....if u ignore d fight scenes.

they wanna resurrect Dracula in season 3..

but i still love the fight scene at the end part.

Belmont and the star whip.
Apart from Dracula any demon dat whip touches explodes like bomb, danm i love the explosion

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Deicide:
He died in season 2, so I thought it ended there. I would go look for the season 3

if u don't have Netflix, 02tvseries got u
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:23am On Jun 05, 2020
dedghoul:

Guy, sasuke's susano'o frigging metamorphosed! The chapter it happened clearly showed he absorbed very much chakra. Your question further shows sasuke needed chakra from external source to fight a weakened naruto. If he was confident of his ability and stamina, why did he absorb the bijuu chakra in the first place, even when he had more chakra at that moment?

Lol. I don't know how and why you came to the conclusion that sasuke absorbed all the bijuu chakra. Tell me just why he had to absorb chakra from all nine bijuu to fight a weakened naruto. Even the strongest jutsu he had was with the aid of the bijuu chakra, which even further proves my point.

You seem to have forgotten the truth seeking balls and the bijuu powers plot restricted naruto from using.

This guy sef grin... The six paths is just as useless as Amaterasu. Naruto has counter to every one of them. Ningendo requires physical touch so it's a no go area for sasuke as he will be decimated by frog kumite or boil release should he try to get close to naruto.
If he tries gakido, naruto will use taijutsu and you should know naruto with boil release overpowered kaguya punches that demolished sasuke's PS. Even naruto clones survived the punches! And don't let me get started with how useless the remaining paths are. The only useful thing he's rinnegan has is its teleportation, which use is limited to escaping and evading attacks. then again, he has to recharge it after every 3 successive usage.
There's absolutely nothing in Sasuke's arsenal, whether normally, or with external help, that can cause a significant damage to naruto. All of his strongest offensive moves did nothing to naruto so he resorted to buffing himself up and he still couldn't beat a weakened guy that was severely holding back. This shouldn't even be an argument sef.
If we are talking about severely weakened, then sasuke was far greater severely weakened before the fight than naruto. How you might ask? When sasuke joined the battle, naruto had a full recharge of his chakra.... Let's note that sasuke doesn't have a physical augmentation like sage mode and even the one he had (curse seal) got taken away from him. He didn't have any chakra refills and even wasted a great deal on the tailed beasts, rinnegan genjutsu and chibaku tensei, two chakra wasters. While naruto has two sage modes to augment his chakra sasuke was depleted... Meaning before the fight sasuke was far weaker than naruto. But still naruto got pushed around the battle field like a fucking toy.
Plain amateratsu will not work on naruto, but amateratsu kagutsuchi will.
Kusanagi has pierced a powered up naruto, so decapitation will definitely work.
Susanoo arrows might not hit him but that doesn't mean they won't hurt him.
Boil release ain't doing shit because sasuke has pseudo ice release to counter ( if you think I'm lying check sasuke shinden) and as for frog kumite, I don't know where that shit is because naruto has been hit by opponents a lot. So ningendo is still in the cards.
And should sasuke use the power vested in him as a rinnegan user and summon gedo, all these salaye is over, naruto is dead!
Let me make this clear... Sasuke is the most depowered character in the whole of naruto. I don't know why kishimoto keeps removing powers from the guy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:39am On Jun 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

still doesn't make sense to me that Madara let him win

even though he revived himself with izanagi

there's no moves he has where he can one shot Hashirama in his current state ABI who use izanagi they come back with full chakra
Madara let hashirama win so that he could put his plan in motion. The izanagi was delayed to make hashirama truly believe he had died. With madara's normal powers, there is nothing he can do to one shot hashirama but with the rinnegan, it becomes a totally different story.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Decided to re-watch this epic ✴

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonBoss:
you wanna watch comedy and action mix together, then you got to watch Scissor Seven..

Sweet Anime 9/10

Already on Netflix with 2 season

seriously waiting for season 3
Thanks for this recommendation. I've watched season 1 and I'd rate it 8/10. It reminded me of mob psycho 100, so I think anybody that liked it should check this one out.

I was skeptical because it was Chinese so I didn't expect to enjoy it at all. I think I'll look for more Chinese anime from now on.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonBoss:

You know better thing.
are u done with 3 season??
yes o but no spoilers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020

If we are talking about severely weakened, then sasuke was far greater severely weakened before the fight than naruto. How you might ask? When sasuke joined the battle, naruto had a full recharge of his chakra.... Let's note that sasuke doesn't have a physical augmentation like sage mode and even the one he had (curse seal) got taken away from him. He didn't have any chakra refills and even wasted a great deal on the tailed beasts, rinnegan genjutsu and chibaku tensei, two chakra wasters. While naruto has two sage modes to augment his chakra sasuke was depleted... Meaning before the fight sasuke was far weaker than naruto. But still naruto got pushed around the battle field like a fucking toy.
sad just look at the bs this one wrote up here. Didn't Hags give them both equal power ups? Isn't sage mode an intricate ability of naruto?Please tell when naruto had chakra refill. What will you say about naruto that used lava RS that cut through the shinju, saved two guys from the brink of certain death(one was even turning into ashes), restored an eye that was destroyed before the event of the series, destroyed the entirety of madara's planetoids in one go. Don't let me get started with kaguya. And you still get mouth dey yarn bs.
Plain amateratsu will not work on naruto, but amateratsu kagutsuchi will.
Kusanagi has pierced a powered up naruto, so decapitation will definitely work.
Susanoo arrows might not hit him but that doesn't mean they won't hurt him.
Kagutsuchi is just applying chakra control and shape manipulation to amaterasu, abeg sasuke already confirmed the uselessness of amaterasu. Susanoo arrows? Guy abeg drop this shit it's beginning to look like you're trolling. Kusanagi was teleported into naruto not that it was physically impaled by it. You even get mind mention Susanoo arrows join when orochimaru's 100 meter sword couldn't pierce naruto and pain's chakra rods that required multiple medic nin scalpel to scrape one of them were physically destroyed by sm naruto or an attack that sliced the moon into half didn't leave a scratch on naruto. Tell me what can sasuke do to top that.. Walai, this guy is a troll.
Boil release ain't doing shit because sasuke has pseudo ice release to counter ( if you think I'm lying check sasuke shinden) and as for frog kumite, I don't know where that shit is because naruto has been hit by opponents a lot. So ningendo is still in the cards.
Abeg go and read when naruto used boil release on kaguya and tell me what he did to the ice there and also read about how frog kumite is used. I'm done telling you shitt.
[qoute] And should sasuke use the power vested in him as a rinnegan user and summon gedo, all these salaye is over, naruto is dead! [/quote]
So he can summon gedo but naruto cant permanently seal all the bijuu inside him abi? Even if summons the gedo, where is he going to get the bijuu from? You should think somethings through before you start to type.
Let me make this clear... Sasuke is the most depowered character in the whole of naruto. I don't know why kishimoto keeps removing powers from the guy.
Believe what you will. You are crying more than the bereaved here... Sasuke accepted his L years back and already moved on. I'm done with this argument.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Mark23:

Thanks for this recommendation. I've watched season 1 and I'd rate it 8/10. It reminded me of mob psycho 100, so I think anybody that liked it should check this one out.

I was skeptical because it was Chinese so I didn't expect to enjoy it at all. I think I'll look for more Chinese anime from now on.
here is Chinese: Soul land, Battle Through the Heavens, Hitori no Shita, Lord of the Universe, Mo Dao zu Shi, L.O.R.D, and more to come!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
randomShek:

the http://offcloud.com account I recommended above that he should register on can do just about the same thing....he may as well give it a trial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.