Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (698347 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Duchessree(f): 5:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Garrywllm:
it's gonna be a long ride cheesy

I really want to watch one piece but the no of episode keep discouraging me

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
the ratings on MAL is 7.3..why dont you go ahead, sign up there and use your one 'trashy' vote to bring it down to 5.6!!!

7.3 is a poor score grin... Even some dumb shows manage to score up to 8 so don't be deceived.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Duchessree:

Shouldn't the number of episodes be a plus? If you actually like it sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DriggityDre: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

I saw about six dragon ball animes on chia anime. Four are series while the remaining two are just movies.
I’ve watched dbz before(around 2010 or so) but I just wanna rewatch it then finish boruto and finally start watching one piece(Hopefully,it’s worth the hype.)
I've been a sturdy fan of DragonBall for a long time. A looong time.

From DragonBall to DragonBall Z to DragonBall GT.
Even the movies. Cooler to Bojack to Broly...

I stan DB 4 life. I saw it before Naruto tho.

I wasn't really keen to watching Naruto, but I wanted to find out, 'cause I heard a lot of arguments about it.

It was lit, but I feel they lost it at Boruto. It doesn't have the same feel as the former.

The parents are already there to protect them.
They have already fought off the bad guys, unlike Shippuden. Not to be mistaken, it isn't bad though.

Still got some great eps. That Momoshiki episode was mad, for example.

To think that some people compare Naruto to Goku.
Fanboys will always be fanboys grin

DB 4 life ✌️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2020
CoolUsername:

Too bad Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress is trash.
That's a lie. it's awesome
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2020
nani667:
Movies ✔️
Spirited Away was nice. Kindly drop your ratings for the other two when you’re done
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Garrywllm: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Duchessree:

lol
same here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2020
CapedBaldy:

no mind ppl wey no sabi watch anime....d anime might be poor in some areas but i constantly watch out for those aspects it did well in for which i can give it good credits....guess they didnt know about such things. Poor souls!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
DriggityDre:
I've been a sturdy fan of DragonBall for a long time. A looong time.

From DragonBall to DragonBall Z to DragonBall GT.
Even the movies. Cooler to Bojack to Broly...

I stan DB 4 life. I saw it before Naruto tho.

I wasn't really keen to watching Naruto, but I wanted to find out, 'cause I heard a lot of arguments about it.

It was lit, but I feel they lost it at Boruto. It doesn't have the same feel as the former.

The parents are already there to protect them.
They have already fought off the bad guys, unlike Shippuden. Not to be mistaken, it isn't bad though.

Still got some great eps. That Momoshiki episode was mad, for example.

To think that some people compare Naruto to Goku.
Fanboys will always be fanboys grin

DB 4 life ✌️

Goku can beat everybody in naruto. Only sage of six paths will be able to put up a good fight but he’ll still lose.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
randomShek:
Spirited Away was nice. Kindly drop your ratings for the other two when you’re done
now u see what i hate about d guy...nobody should get offended wen i say d guy outrightly lacks communicative skills..what stops him from giving his comments and ratings at the time with the screenshots Anyways brother watch Summer Wars it's awesome...i saw that Howls ratings too was quite good..kindly give that a trial aswell...but pls watch Summer Wars first!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Garrywllm:

lol
same here
the worst part of it is that u feel so discouraged that u cant even attempt to download episode one!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DriggityDre: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Goku can beat everybody in naruto. Only sage of six paths will be able to put up a good fight but he’ll still lose.
Defeated with ease, at that.
No character in Naruto is on planet-buster level.

Meanwhile, at the early episodes of DBZ; Vegeta claimed he could blow the planet to dust.

That's when Goku first used his Full-power Kamehameha. Talk less of First-form Frieza that took out his planet. Let's not even talk about Cell, Buu, Broly, etc.

No contest, but fanboys disagree.

I remember how long I had those arguments.
Someone told me that Nine Tails can take on the Z fighters.

Lol. Sometimes, I wonder how fanboys sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
now u see what i hate about d guy...nobody should get offended wen i say d guy outrightly lacks communicative skills..what stops him from giving his comments and ratings at the time with the screenshots Anyways brother watch Summer Wars it's awesome...i saw that Howls ratings too was quite good..kindly give that a trial aswell...but pls watch Summer Wars first!
We just have to accept it boss

About the movies, Noted thanks ��
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2020
randomShek:
We just have to accept it boss
About the movies, Noted thanks ��
https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG
i'll add Howls Moving Castle now
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2020
DriggityDre:
Defeated with ease, at that.
No character in Naruto is on planet-buster level.

Meanwhile, at the early episodes of DBZ; Vegeta claimed he could blow the planet to dust.

That's when Goku first used his Full-power Kamehameha. Talk less of First-form Frieza that took out his planet. Let's not even talk about Cell, Buu, Broly, etc.

No contest, but fanboys disagree.

I remember how long I had those arguments.
Someone told me that Nine Tails can take on the Z fighters.

Lol. Sometimes, I wonder how fanboys sleep at night.

Hahaha. Naruto fanboys are just like marvel fanboys.

I agree with you that they have lost it with boruto and I’m damn sure that if they killed naruto and his generation off it would’ve flopped badly because most folks are watching it just because of naruto.

The writers and directors of naruto are different from the writers and directors of boruto.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

I agree with you that they have lost it with boruto and I’m damn sure that if they killed naruto and his generation off it would’ve flopped badly because most folks are watching it just because of naruto.

The writers and directors of naruto are different from the writers and directors of boruto.
I agree. 10 billion percent

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DriggityDre: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:

Hehe. Say no to "fan-boyism" today.

I agree with you that they have lost it with boruto and I’m damn sure that if they killed naruto and his generation off it would’ve flopped badly because most folks are watching it just because of naruto. The writers and directors of naruto are different from the writers and directors of boruto.
Yeah.
They still had to use the characters. Either that, or it becomes boring.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Garrywllm: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
the worst part of it is that u feel so discouraged that u cant even attempt to download episode one!

most at times if i look at the numbers of episode am about to download i get discouraged also but what to do
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Garrywllm:

most at times if i look at the numbers of episode am about to download i get discouraged also but what to do
okay brother....what to do is this: first decide to get d files little by little while at the same time having hope of somebody giving u d full episodes (we are doing dat just NOT to strike out dat option out of d equation).2ndly strongly make up ur mind NEVER to watch it while getting d episodes little by little (we are doing dis cos if u start watching and u stop to dwnld more episodes..and u cant keep up with the suspense of wanting to watch new episodes..and d suspense keeps mounting up..wen u see d no of remaining episodes to dwnld+suspense to watch new episodes..u'll give up almost immediately)....so donot watch while dwnlding d files little by little.In order to compensate for the waiting period..look for other good animes, movies, comedy shows to watch..especially d comedy shows..to take away d pain of having to keep looking at the remaining no of episodes u still need to download. Lastly pray for and develop the strength and courage of persistency to KEEP downloading d files little by little. Dont rush it..just stick to doing it little by little to avoid unnecessary tension...and u'll be amazed at much progress you'd have made. Goodluck friend!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Garrywllm: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
okay brother....what to do is this: first decide to get d files little by little while at the same time having hope of somebody giving u d full episodes (we are doing dat just NOT to strike out dat option out of d equation).2ndly strongly make up ur mind NEVER to watch it while getting d episodes little by little (we are doing dis cos if u start watching and u stop to dwnld more episodes..and u cant keep up with the suspense of wanting to watch new episodes..and d suspense keeps mounting up..wen u see d no of remaining episodes to dwnld+suspense to watch new episodes..u'll give up almost immediately)....so donot watch while dwnlding d files little by little.In order to compensate for the waiting period..look for other good animes, movies, comedy shows to watch..especially d comedy shows..to take away d pain of having to keep looking at the remaining no of episodes u still need to download. Lastly pray for and develop the strength and courage of persistency to KEEP downloading d files little by little. Dont rush it..just stick to doing it little by little to avoid unnecessary tension...and u'll be amazed at much progress you'd have made. Goodluck friend!

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
come back to rate animes when u can see well.
lol why are you being so salty I stated what I found wrong with the anime and you're throwing out insults? if you disagree then simply say so in a civil way or even better tell me why you believe am wrong and convince me otherwise, instead of all your childish retorts....
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
randomShek:

Just Seen this one, not bad... Typical story about witches and monsters and Curses.... In the end love saves the day and everyone lives happily ever after

Nice animation, Art style is similar to Ponyo

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Humanity was decimated by evil monsters, forced to live in confinement for a number of years. But with the discovery of Macguffin weapon, humanity can finally fight back.

That's the premise for this show. The same template that AoT, Owari no Seraph, and God Eater among others have already used.

Unoriginal premise aside. Let's get to our characters. We get the angry protagonist, the ridiculously talented female support, and everything is handled in the most annoying way possible. (Yukina is great tho)

Ok these people are relatively safe in the trains, what can we do to get some action? Oh let's make them stop in Kabane infested woods to hold a ceremony for the dead? Let's make them take a shortcut through Kabane infested mountains. The plot is so painfully stupid that it's obvious that only the animation studio actually gave a fvck about this cash-grab.

Then don't get me started on the Biba.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
anonymouskay:

lol why are you being so salty I stated what I found wrong with the anime and you're throwing out insults? if you disagree then simply say so in a civil way or even better tell me why you believe am wrong and convince me otherwise, instead of all your childish retorts....
sorry u saw it as an insult...never intended it to be so...and i believe, possibly, that u should be the one to provide evidence of ur criticism against Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
CoolUsername:

Humanity was decimated by evil monsters, forced to live in confinement for a number of years. But with the discovery of Macguffin weapon, humanity can finally fight back.

That's the premise for this show. The same template that AoT, Owari no Seraph, and God Eater among others have already used.

Unoriginal plot aside. Let's get to our characters. Angry protagonist,
sometimes u just need to ignore all these..and just watch and enjoy it for what it is...most animes will lose their real worth once the comparism with other animes starts.....also u should know same crew involved in creation of AoT did Kabaneri..so I wont be surprised if they borrowed heavily from it!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
CoolUsername:

Unoriginal plot aside. Let's get to our characters. Angry protagonist,
Also, u may want to add, that the reason the plot seemed unoriginal is that there is no manga base for the anime...so borrowing of plot-pattern and the like from other similar animes (that have made name) may have been their only saving grace!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
nani667:

Just Seen this one, not bad... Typical story about witches and monsters and Curses.... In the end love saves the day and everyone lives happily ever after

Nice animation, Art style is similar to Ponyo
Arigato
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
sometimes u just need to ignore all these..and just watch and enjoy it for what it is...most animes will lose their real worth once the comparism with other animes starts.....also u should know same crew involved in creation of AoT did Kabaneri..so I wont be surprised if they borrowed heavily from it!
THIS. you can still find one good isekai among the countless copies being released every season
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Duchessree:

then read the manga instead
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Garrywllm:
it's gonna be a long ride cheesy
and a lot of money for data. Assuming you are using the 2GB@500 plan, you will still spend 10K+ before you are caught up. also if you plan to keep all the episodes, then i hope your phone has 50GB of space

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Finally finished this. Megumin and Darkness were fun to watch but Useless H2O and Panties Thief made all 20 episodes + OVAs epic grin..... Easily 10/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.