Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (706094 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tsuna

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kaycee7:
And even more.......

one of them is not from an anime.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jake420:

Can't believe great pretender passed Kami no tou because anyone barely talked about great pretender but that show is just on a whole other class,pure gold without the whole raped isekai,fantasy rape theme
I posted about it here but it seems not a lot of people are following it here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
And even more.......
Yoooo most Nigerians don't even know guilty gear thoo
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2020
New Season ➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2020
nani667:
New Season ➕
donot show us....because its new doesn't make it epic...infact most new animes nowadays are trash....we need only recommendation for the good ones..who has data to waste!....so don't show us downloads of new animes which for the major parts may just be trash!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2020
➕ ➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Key Visual ➕

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
donot show us....because its new doesn't make it epic...infact most new animes nowadays are trash....we need only recommendation for the good ones..who has data to waste!....so don't show us downloads of new animes which for the major parts may just be trash!!!

Boku no Pico. 9/10
Very dope anime with a great story and lots of comedy. It will seize your attention from the first episode to the last.

Bible Black 8.5/10
Very interesting and educative detective anime. The MC is one of the smartest anime characters of all time. And the plot twist is just mad.

Sazae-san 10/10
I wish this anime was longer than 12 episodes. It was so entertaining with some of the best fight scenes ever seen in anime.

Feel free to ask for more when you're done with these.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Nanadaime ✴

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2020
nani667:
New Season ➕
wait is this the same ecchi monster museum?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed
bam and sabaru from re zero has the worst simping in anime

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Kaycee7:

Boku no Pico. 9/10
Very dope anime with a great story and lots of comedy. It will seize your attention from the first episode to the last.

Bible Black 8.5/10
Very interesting and educative detective anime. The MC is one of the smartest anime characters of all time. And the plot twist is just mad.

Sazae-san 10/10
I wish this anime was longer than 12 episodes. It was so entertaining with some of the best fight scenes ever seen in anime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Kaycee7:

Boku no Pico. 9/10

Bible Black 8.5/10

Sazae-san 10/10

after checking out what these animes are all about....now i can boldly say you're a really stupid individual.....what a shame! Now its clear you & nani are perverts....why cant you just be moderate for once in your idiotic lives!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
after checking out what these animes are all about....now i can boldly say you're a really stupid individual.....what a shame! Now its clear you & nani are perverts....why cant you just be moderate for once in your idiotic lives!!!
Okay, this time its your fault for not being knowledgeable in anime memology grin

true anime veterans know what those anime are all about.
i suggest you follow r/animememes on reddit

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
nani667:
Nanadaime ✴

Boruto anime will continue from episode 155 today.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Okay, this time its your fault for not being knowledgeable in anime memology grin

true anime veterans know what those anime are all about.
i suggest you follow r/animememes on reddit
okay...i guess we learn new things everyday...tnx for the correction.....but if u think about it in d context i was speaking previously..u'd agree with me that he pushed it too far. His reply isnt even worthy of a witty statement or a satire or wise crack that i could have laughed to....atleast he could have had some sense to channel his whole comment into a joke to be appropriately laughed at.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
Wetin I do? Is it not you that said we should be recommending anime by force? Make we no do anything again, make we just dey recommend anime for you as oga pata pata? Abeg, no shout oooo. I never even start. More recommendations still to come.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
Wetin I do? Is it not you that said we should be recommending anime by force? Make we no do anything again, make we just dey recommend anime for you as oga pata pata? Abeg, no shout oooo. I never even start. More recommendations still to come.
you go fear craze naaaaaa!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
you go fear craze naaaaaa!!!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=91400752][/quote]no wahala...but abeg leave out the hentai..and the ecchi...i want something full of action and suspense..that will give me full adrenaline....(examples are the fights in fate series). Most folks will be glad to watch the solid recommendations with me too.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7: .

Try: Kengan Ashura
Baku(Netflix sponsored)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
KingKai:

Try: Kengan Ashura
Baku(Netflix sponsored)
watched kengan...will try baku....also watched megalobox
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
no wahala...but abeg leave out the hentai..and the ecchi...i want something full of action and suspense..that will give me full adrenaline....(examples are the fights in fate series). Most folks will be glad to watch the solid recommendations with me too.
My point is that nobody owes you recommendations. So quit acting like an entitled princess.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
famep:

wait is this the same ecchi monster museum?

It's a different anime, although the concept is somewhat the same... With weird art

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
My point is that nobody owes you recommendations. So quit acting like an entitled princess.
dont be surprised if i abuse you....coz its none of your business to give recommendations....dont speak for everyone dude....refrain yourself only to speaking for your right-hand man, nani......that's part of what this site's for...so if u cannot give any recommendations..oga lock up and keep quiet!!! Shhhhhhh!!! And let those who have solid stuffs (non-hentai, non-ecchi stuffs) give it....stick to nani...and let the good guys do some good work dude!!!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
In

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
randomShek:
In

Another filler...

Patiently waiting for the good stuff to start
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
dont be surprised if i abuse you....coz its none of your business to give recommendations....dont speak for everyone dude....refrain yourself only to speaking for your right-hand man, nani......that's part of what this site's for...so if u cannot give any recommendations..oga lock up and keep quiet!!! Shhhhhhh!!! And let those who have solid stuffs (non-hentai, non-ecchi stuffs) give it....stick to nani...and let the good guys do some good work dude!!!!!
I wouldn't be surprised if you abuse me. It's the main thing you do on this thread after all.
When you're done being a hypocrite, take your own advice and look up and keep quiet when someone posts something you're not interested in. Stop speaking for everyone too. Not all of us are here for recommendations and links. Make every mallam carry him kettle dey face front

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
randomShek:
In
Here we go!!!

Kara arc will probably start as from episode 170-180

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
I wouldn't be surprised if you abuse me. It's the main thing you do on this thread after all.
When you're done being a hypocrite, take your own advice and look up and keep quiet when someone posts something you're not interested in. Stop speaking for everyone too. Not all of us are here for recommendations and links. Make every mallam carry him kettle dey face front
stop being a sycophant dude..... never asked you for recommendations....if u had mind ur own biznes wen i was talking to nani..u wouldnt be sounding so lame....u just like dey put mouth for wetin no concern u....oga shut it...and let doz who have sometin real offer it. NANI'S RIGHT-HAND MAN!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.