Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695787 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olamyyde:
I still never watch any good anime from this year.

I think my interest in animes is waning. The last season of nanatsu no taizai was horrible to me and even one of my favorites boku no hero dissapointed me.
have you seen id invaded.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
donwizzy7:
m?chia-anime.me

in small file sizes

Replace '?' with '.'

edit: add animerush?tv

Replace ? with .

Seems there are so many narutos o.. which one is the beginning.. as in the first one
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

Trinity seven

Not bad, but not spectacular either.
Harem, school, magic anime.

What makes this stand out from regular harem anime is this MC isn't a dense asexual like the generic harem.

The soundtrack was decent as well.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Seems there are so many narutos o.. which one is the beginning.. as in the first one
Naruto. Just Naruto, not Naruto Shippuden.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

start with Naruto...then move to 'Naruto Shippudden'....the Shippudden is the sequel to the just 'Naruto'. Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

Not bad, but not spectacular either.
Harem, school, magic anime.

What makes this stand out from regular harem anime is this MC isn't a dense asexual like the generic harem.

The soundtrack was decent as well.
watched it a long time ago
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hellohgy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please someone should recommend a very intelligent anime to me.

I mean one in which intelligence was emphasized...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

baki
myheroacademia
death note
parasyte the maxim
castlevenia(recommended)
Vinland saga
attack on titan
full metal alchemist:brotherhood
Dr.stone

all intelligent
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

Steins;Gate
Code Geass

Steins;Gate 0 esp ran full circles around my head
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
vincentico:
kishimoto ripped off every folklores and fairytales in Japanese and Asian cultures and called it Naruto.
Ehn calm down, my brother. No need to cap ontop Naruto bashing, biko.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

ID: Invaded
B: The Beginning
Psycho Pass
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

What do you mean by intelligence exactly?
An anime with an intelligent MC like code geass, and deathnote?
Or that has intelligent writing?

Anyway, my own rec is psycho pass,
Ghost in the shell Stand Alone Complex (dub) the visuals are a bit dated. So it best to start Ghost in the shell arise.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

deathnote,
one outs,
detective academy q,
code geass,
soul land,
dr stone,
great pretender,
id ivaded,
lord el-melloi ii case files,
world trigger,
yakusoku no neverland,
ajin,

start with these pls...more coming!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
donwizzy7:
start with Naruto...then move to 'Naruto Shippudden'....the Shippudden is the sequel to the just 'Naruto'. Enjoy!

Yeah.. watching Naruto the movie.. right now..

They're on a mission to save a priestess
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Yeah.. watching Naruto the movie.. right now..

They're on a mission to save a priestess
just carry on with the enjoyment bro...no stopping!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
donwizzy7:
Guys pls I beg unna...allow me to digress from anime abit...

here's link to:

Train to Busan part 2 (korean horror zombie movie) HDCam

https://tinyurl-com/y6534wq4

338MB

As usual, kindly replace '-' with '.'

pls bear with me..for it is HDCam...BluRay will be available after 6 months.

Enjoy pls!

You be better pikin abeg chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

You be better pikin abeg chop knuckle
correct man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hellohgy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

What do you mean by intelligence exactly?
An anime with an intelligent MC like code geass, and deathnote?
Or that has intelligent writing?

Anyway, my own rec is psycho pass,
Ghost in the shell Stand Alone Complex (dub) the visuals are a bit dated. So it best to start Ghost in the shell arise.

Thanks so much.

Intelligent in the sense that someone walks into a room while is friend Is hiding behind a couch.
Suddenly he called the guy's name and he told him to stand up.
When the guy asked him how he knew he then began to explain that it takes 300 million molecules when there is nobody in the room but when I entered it reduced to 250 million making it approximately ,.....................................

This was portrayed in a skit I watched on YouTube about when an anime character acts intelligent.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

Thanks so much.

Intelligent in the sense that someone walks into a room while is friend Is hiding behind a couch.
Suddenly he called the guy's name and he told him to stand up.
When the guy asked him how he knew he then began to explain that it takes 300 million molecules when there is nobody in the room but when I entered it reduced to 250 million making it approximately ,.....................................

This was portrayed in a skit I watched on YouTube about when an anime character acts intelligent.
i think it was portrayed by rdc world
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
hellohgy:

Serial Experiments Lain: correctly predicted the isolation that social media would bring to our youth.

Psycho-Pass Season 1: would you give up your privacy to the government in exchange for security? We are already seeing a social credit score being implemented in China.

Animatrix: an anthology of animated shorts from that explore the matrix universe from different anime directors.

Angel's Egg: how far are we willing to go for it convictions? If someone is happy believing a lie, would the truth help or harm them?

Baccano!: seems nonsensical and hard to follow at first but wraps up nicely in the end. Has a lot of little details and easter that you may miss if you aren't paying attention. Almost like Quentin Tarantino movie.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I've heard that Flip Flappers draws a lot of its story beats from Jungian philosophy.

I may add to this list if I remember more stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
CoolUsername:

Serial Experiments Lain: correctly predicted the isolation that social media would bring to our youth.

Psycho-Pass Season 1: would you give up your privacy to the government in exchange for security? We are already seeing a social credit score being implemented in China.

Animatrix: an anthology of animated shorts from that explore the matrix universe from different anime directors.

Angel's Egg: how far are we willing to go for it convictions? If someone is happy believing a lie, would the truth help or harm them?

Baccano!: seems nonsensical and hard to follow at first but wraps up nicely in the end. Has a lot of little details and easter that you may miss if you aren't paying attention. Almost like Quentin Tarantino movie.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I've heard that Flip Flappers draws a lot of its story beats from Jungian philosophy.

I may add to this list if I remember more stuff.

GITS innocence. Is up there for me.
I could write an entire essay on the philosophical quotes from the movie.

Flip flappers is an anime I should add to my I forgot that I watched list.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:55am On Jul 20, 2020
vincentico:
kishimoto ripped off every folklores and fairytales in Japanese and Asian cultures and called it Naruto.
what is wrong in making use of culture, folklores and mythology in forming a story
A lot of other animes also apply allusion to various myths and religions and tales from around the world
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2020
NoonMasamune:

ah ah! see this guy Kuma! so wetin be Shinigami, Son Goku, Dragons in general? By that Logic, everything is a rip off

we need to stop bashing for bashing's sake angry
as in...the guy funny sha...
All these Naruto bashers that want to form woke...

Imagine some bashing Naruto only to Stan Fire force or boku no hero academia

Naruto is still one of the best animes ever...fact
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:59am On Jul 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

watch Naruto...over 200 episodes...then move to Naruto Shippuden...which is the longer continuation...

You can also use a filler guide to skip Naruto filler episodes or you can watch them if you like
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Slayers ⚡

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Levius. 6.5/10.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Has any one watch re zero here and enjoyed it

How did you manage to like it

I have watched 14 episode and guy i am finding it difficult to continue undecided

It has a very high rating on MAL 8+

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

I have watched 14 episode and guy i am finding it difficult to continue undecided

Ep 14 - 19 was a drag. Subaru was annoying AF but keep on watching. It gets better-ish at the end

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Subaru's suffering nothing more for me

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

i wanted to quit because of sabura .its actually worth it if you can complete it btw some of mal ratings are trash

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

The way to enjoy it is to try and focus on and enjoy the other characters..., especially REM (MVP)... If you focus on Subaru the anime go tire you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.