Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695944 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
It's about an amateur detective forced to ingest a substance that turned him into a child. But he still solves cases with the help of his friends, sometimes impersonating his best friend's father.

But with 870sumtin episodes, I hope its not riddled with fillers?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
It's about an amateur detective forced to ingest a substance that turned him into a child. But he still solves cases with the help of his friends, sometimes impersonating his best friend's father.

An anime that's more than one piece wow
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
t12tosin:

But with 870sumtin episodes, I hope its not riddled with fillers?
Only one way to find out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
Only one way to find out

Im not doing, except I see person give me like 1st 750 episodes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
I just Download and watched hunter x hunter phantom troupe..my God,the anime interesting die

pls where can I download Hunter × Hunter: The Last Mission
the sites I check they don't have it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by rill: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Please someone should help recommend comedy animes. Something in the likes of family guy, amercan dad, Southpark......
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kingelemide18(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Megalobox was Dope.. Very dope soundtracks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wiilly02(m): 4:23am On Jul 07, 2018
vincentico:
A second part is scheduled to air this fall by October

A second part of Tokyo ghoul??
I thought Tokyo ghoul re was the second part??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Some great looking new Anime just starting

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jadoskii(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Baddestguyp:
he'll fit the role for real but i dont see him taking part in the movie

The role that'll be hard to act is that of Guts.
You'd have to be a real bad ass to talk like him and swing that large chunk of metal he calls a sword

the rock will do...dwayne Johnson

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2018
nani667:
Some great looking new Anime just starting

Good God
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jadoskii(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2018
quinSonia:
I just Download and watched hunter x hunter phantom troupe..my God,the anime interesting die

It's on chia-anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Nova15:

Adventure, action.

All these demon demon kind of anime bores me.

I like animes in the class of attack on titans, boku no hero academia.
True though, most are repetition
Same storyline
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jadoskii:

It's on chia-anime

please link to it pls
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
quinSonia:

Huh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Good God

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
wiilly02:

A second part of Tokyo ghoul??
I thought Tokyo ghoul re was the second part??
Yes the announcement was made after the final season aired

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
wiilly02:
Recently I have been having this craving for vintage anime
Some I have seen before and some I chose not to watch back then....
So I started with yu yu hakushu....same author that created hunter x hunter,
Am currently trying to get rave master ( same author with fairytail) and fist of the north star.

I read a comment about English dubs
I find it very difficult to watch anime with English dubs...I feel it loses its originality and the voice acting is most times off...There's this feel that comes with hearing them speak Japanese grin imagine shinigamis in bleach trying to release their swords in english embarassed

PS: Tokyo ghoul re is finally over

Chiaanime refuse to post the last episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jadoskii:
the rock will do...dwayne Johnson
Dwayne can't do it... Guts role demands raw aggression
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wiilly02(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2018
vincentico:
Yes the announcement was made after the final season aired

Now I understand what u been trying to say!!
Tokyo ghoul re season 2!!

I counted "re" as the second season in the Tokyo ghoul franchise

So Tokyo ghoul re season 2 will chronologically be Tokyo ghoul season 3
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wiilly02(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2018
cumlord:

Chiaanime refuse to post the last episode

U can try tokyo ghoul re dot net
The last episode should be there
Episode 12
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2018
wiilly02:

Now I understand what u been trying to say!!
Tokyo ghoul re season 2!!

I counted "re" as the second season in the Tokyo ghoul franchise

So Tokyo ghoul re season 2 will chronologically be Tokyo ghoul season 3
thats right

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2018
For when the likes of Chiaanime kissanime fails you Animania apk will not
if you love anime on average of 52mb per episode download this app
thank me now.
http://www.mobi24.net/anime.html

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Is there anyone that is currently watching Banana Fish and Satsuriku no Tenshi? They are both new and their first episodes were dope.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by olugbokedaniel: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
fecta:

grin
You got trapped too right, I watched season 1 and waited a whole 4 years for season 2, but they promised season 3 will come out between this year and next year

wait...... WHAT?? just read the manga and stop waiting! its a monthly release (my source; mangafreak.net). The story has gotten 'wild' already... let me stop there wink

Modified*
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fecta: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2018
olugbokedaniel:

wait...... WHAT?? just read the manga and stop waiting! its a monthly release (my source; mangafreak.net). The story has gotten 'wild' already... let me stop there wink

Modified*

Thanks alot for the site, smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Newest Anime on the Block ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Overlord season 3 has started airing!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by olugbokedaniel: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
rill:
Please someone should help recommend comedy animes. Something in the likes of family guy, amercan dad, Southpark......

I heard 'Gintama' is quite funny, but i havent seen it for now...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
nani667:
Newest Anime on the Block ✔️
The name boss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sync201(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
I just finished watching [bold]mob psycho[\bold] and daaamnn it really is interesting...

Its like one punch man but with a better storyline
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sync201(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tokyo ghoul re is kinda boring now

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.