Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695186 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
rabzy:
Am not an Anime person like that but is bleach, not in you guys list, i thought that was good.
bleach is one of the best

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
iamNegro:

Thanks brother
u r welcome
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
marsman:
;DChallenge on
ohk...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
iamNegro:

Thank you. What recommendations can you make?
Hunter x hunter
One piece
Attack on titan
Bungo stray dogs
Mob pyscho 100
Made in abyss
The promise Neverland
Magi
Gurren lagann
Code geass
Jojo
Kaguya sama
Konosuba
Seven deadly sins
That time I got reincarnated as a slime
Gantz
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Loving the humour in Daily Lives of High School Boys. It's more of a clip compilation stuff and I'm enjoying it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
nani667:
��
Fun fact: the person that does the english voice of inosuke also does the voice of kirito(Bryce Papenbrook)

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
The only man hisoka wouldn't want to fight grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2020
kutiman00:

don't touch Akame go kill the anime shite!
I don't know what you are saying... I loved akame ga kill, the end was very sad, and most of those that died didn't need to, but it was still a good anime.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 1:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Arthurity1:

I don't know what you are saying... I loved akame ga kill, the end was very sad, and most of those that died didn't need to, but it was still a good anime.
d anime is nice and also I like d sad end too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Mark23:
Omo GOH is another level of ridiculous grin .
I guess anybody who loves senseless fights and overpowered MCs would love it.
I now remember exactly why I dropped the webcomic grin

I can't wait for Jujutsu kaisen to come out in October abeg. I'm tired of watching shitty shows.
I've said it that GOH is no different than a YouTube fighting compilation
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Key Visual

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by peacefull(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2020
nani667:
Key Visual

I maybe will watch this Anime cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Arthurity1:

lol...have you read the manga?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
kutiman00:
lol...have you read the manga?
I know how the manga ends, and I somewhat prefer the anime end.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arthurity1:
I know how the manga ends, and I somewhat prefer the anime end.
Again did you read the manga? There's a big difference between knowing how a book ends and reading a book...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
iamNegro:
I have been searching for good animes to see, and I have been really unfortunate to see many bad animes. Recently, I did a great deal of research as to the available really nice animes to see and I was able to compile this list:

God of high school
Drifters
Parasyte
Claymore
Tokyo ghoul

Animes that I have seen and I really like are:

Naruto
Bleach
Attack on Titans
One punch man
Hero academia
kimetsu no yaiba
Kuroko no basketball
100? The anime about a guy that could expel demons and all. I have forgotten the title.
Death note
Dragon ball Z
etc

Animes that were just nice watch for me are:

Levius
Castlevania
Black Clover
Seven Deadly sins
etc

Which of the animes from my recent compilation will you suggest that I should watch? are all of them equally interesting, so there will be no difference regardless the combination?

Drifters
Parasyte
Tokyo ghoul
Claymore
God of high school

are there really interesting ones I can be recommended?
So I've been banned twice now for trying to reply this. I actually typed this response two days ago. Take three. Action!

OK, so I'll try as much as possible to tailor my recommendations to fit the anime you said you like.

Naruto: I'll recommend Hunter x Hunter. Just another very good (and long) shōnen anime (the best, IMO).

Bleach: Soul Eater. It id about death gods who purify corrupted souls. While definitely more upbeat and wacky than Bleach, it still has good characters and animation. Full disclosure, the ending was kinda wack.

Attack on Titans: There's nothing like this out there, except pale imitations like Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Owari no Seraph, and TerraFormars. However, I'll still recommend Neon Genesis Evangelion for its more realistic take on child soldiers fighting monsters that they don't quite understand.

One punch man: Mob Psycho 100. They have the same creator. Mob Psycho is even better imo.

Hero academia: Assassination Classroom. Not a superhero anime but this is about a school that is training a group of students to become assassins so that they can kill their ridiculously op homeroom teacher. Hijinks ensue.

kimetsu no yaiba: Dororo. It's about a guy killing demons to rid himself of a curse. I haven't watched it but people with similar taste to mine have confirmed that it is good. I would personally recommend Fire Force.

Kuroko no basketball: Haikyuu. It's about volleyball. I know you probably think that volleyball is a gay-ass sport but this anime is actually really good. It's more grounded in reality than Kuroko but still manages to deliver very strong sport sequences.

100? The anime about a guy that could expel demons and all. I have forgotten the title.: Bro, if you like Hundred i don't what to tell you, just replace this with any trash anime.

Death note: Code Geass. Now I know they are almost nothing alike at face value. However, they are both about a morally questionable, scheming protagonist making dubious decisions to achieve his goals.

Dragon ball Z: One Piece, maybe? I'm not too sure. Have you watched DBZ abridged on YouTube? You may like it since it pokes fun at the show. Tbh, I've never actually watched Dragon Ball Z but I enjoyed the abridged series.

God of high school: Very hype anime, turn off your brain and enjoy the fights

Drifters: I haven't seen this one.

Parasyte: A well put together body-horror anime. Give it a watch

Claymore: This is another good one. I'm currently reading the manga. Give it a watch but give the manga a read because the anime ends prematurely.

Tokyo ghoul: Only season 1 is worth watching. Season 2 shouldn't have been made.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
kutiman00:

Again did you read the manga?
There's a big difference between knowing how a book ends and reading a book...
It makes no difference to me... Zero difference. I preferred the end of the anime... Tatsumi becoming a dragon permanently, wasn't an ideal end at all.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Arthurity1:

It makes no difference to me... Zero difference. I preferred the end of the anime... Tatsumi becoming a dragon permanently, wasn't an ideal end at all.
bro...did you read the manga? just answer this simple question first...then I will know the best way to explain just how shity akame ga kill is
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2020
kutiman00:

bro...did you read the manga? just answer this simple question first...then I will know the best way to explain just how shity akame ga kill is
Did you not understand what I said? Or should I say it again in French or Latin? I have not read the manga, I read a plot synopsis... It doesn't change the events that happened... Or does tatsumi turn back to a human only when you read the manga?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
You guys should go and like my Facebook page(search for anime port 20k likes)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
⬇️⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
nani667:
⬇️⬇️
Link please

I’ve been waiting for this
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
CoolUsername:

So I've been banned twice now for trying to reply this. I actually typed this response two days ago. Take three. Action!

OK, so I'll try as much as possible to tailor my recommendations to fit the anime you said you like.

Naruto: I'll recommend Hunter x Hunter. Just another very good (and long) shōnen anime (the best, IMO).

Bleach: Soul Eater. It id about death gods who purify corrupted souls. While definitely more upbeat and wacky than Bleach, it still has good characters and animation. Full disclosure, the ending was kinda wack.

Attack on Titans: There's nothing like this out there, except pale imitations like Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Owari no Seraph, and TerraFormars. However, I'll still recommend Neon Genesis Evangelion for its more realistic take on child soldiers fighting monsters that they don't quite understand.

One punch man: Mob Psycho 100. They have the same creator. Mob Psycho is even better imo.

Hero academia: Assassination Classroom. Not a superhero anime but this is about a school that is training a group of students to become assassins so that they can kill their ridiculously op homeroom teacher. Hijinks ensue.

kimetsu no yaiba: Dororo. It's about a guy killing demons to rid himself of a curse. I haven't watched it but people with similar taste to mine have confirmed that it is good. I would personally recommend Fire Force.

Kuroko no basketball: Haikyuu. It's about volleyball. I know you probably think that volleyball is a gay-ass sport but this anime is actually really good. It's more grounded in reality than Kuroko but still manages to deliver very strong sport sequences.

100? The anime about a guy that could expel demons and all. I have forgotten the title.: Bro, if you like Hundred i don't what to tell you, just replace this with any trash anime.

Death note: Code Geass. Now I know they are almost nothing alike at face value. However, they are both about a morally questionable, scheming protagonist making dubious decisions to achieve his goals.

Dragon ball Z: One Piece, maybe? I'm not too sure. Have you watched DBZ abridged on YouTube? You may like it since it pokes fun at the show. Tbh, I've never actually watched Dragon Ball Z but I enjoyed the abridged series.

God of high school: Very hype anime, turn off your brain and enjoy the fights

Drifters: I haven't seen this one.

Parasyte: A well put together body-horror anime. Give it a watch

Claymore: This is another good one. I'm currently reading the manga. Give it a watch but give the manga a read because the anime ends prematurely.

Tokyo ghoul: Only season 1 is worth watching. Season 2 shouldn't have been made.

Thank you brother
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Mark23:

This! I love when fights aren't just about who is stronger, or who has a better ability/power, but rather they're about tactics and creativity.

You should check out Jujutsu Kaisen. It has pretty much everything you mentioned and the author is a big fan of HxH.

You can read the manga or wait for the anime that is coming out in October.
jujutsu kaisen episode 1 out today. Link available.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Mehn... the number of animes coming out from next month is embarassed

How will somebody keep up with so many big names
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mark23:

This! I love when fights aren't just about who is stronger, or who has a better ability/power, but rather they're about tactics and creativity.

You should check out Jujutsu Kaisen. It has pretty much everything you mentioned and the author is a big fan of HxH.

You can read the manga or wait for the anime that is coming out in October.
well, from the episode 1 of jujutsu kaisen i just watched...it seems it has a better future than goh and fireforce season 2.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
donwizzy7:
well, from the episode 1 of jujutsu kaisen i just watched...it seems it has a better future than goh and fireforce season 2.
Damn bro grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
donwizzy7:

Yeah, MAPPA really pulled out all the stops for this one.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
⬇️⬇️⬇️

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.