Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694481 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2020
mrMeen:
I wanted to ask but I didn't want him to get an orgasm.
lmao.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2020
kutiman00:
DieRich5 donwizzy7 you see all I'm saying is if anyone likes ecchi anime and enjoys hentai - in whatever form - it's none of your business. It literally has zero implications on your personal life so stop whining about it. You can post/recommend anything here, if you think it's wrong you can of course express your disapproval but that doesn't mean you can attack and pull down that person with baseless accusations - which stems from false equivalence of fiction to reality - and by extension insults. Simply ignore what you dislike since - obviously - not everyone shares your opinion. What I meant by "na me holy pass" attitude is condemning what you believe to be immoral in mediums of fiction and people who engage with/find pleasure in such forms of fiction. It's OK if you don't like it but you believing it's not OK for others to like it is - well - not OK.

PS: I wasn't trying to insult you or anything like that ooo sorry if you saw it that way. I find people insulting themselves online childish and ridiculous. Oh and also hilarious.
let it not be your bizness likewise when nani667 is trashed. Okay!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2020
DieRich5:
I ain't syin u shouldn't watch sex anime or video.......come on DAT shit ain't right bro sex sis dats wat am syin

Incest is cool. It goes beyond just the knacking in these genre of hentai. It's the build up to the knacking that is worthwhile

Yosuga no Sora rocked
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Incest is cool. It goes beyond just the knacking in these genre of hentai. It's the build up to the knacking that is worthwhile

Yosuga no Sora rocked
undecided really......tr y it with your s i ster. And u av no rights to be angry at my comments. U stated ur own; i stated mine. Period!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
undecided really......tr y it with your s i ster. And u av no rights to be angry at my comments. U stated ur own; i stated mine. Period!

I would if I had one.

You are incapable of seeing the bigger picture. Yosuga no Sora is bliss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

I would if I had one.

dont make me want to give nani some credits! Even nani wouldn't go this far.

Ps: 'bigger picture' u say......tell that to Adolf Hitler!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

I would if I had one.

ಠ_ಠ

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
dont make me want to give nani some credits! Even nani wouldn't go this far.

Close your heart to it and imagine pounding btw protagonist and their sibling in yosuga no sora cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Close your heart to it and imagine pounding btw protagonist and their sibling in yosuga no sora cheesy
u must av a female within ur family to try it with. U tin say u smart abi...u go soon vex now!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
let it not be your bizness likewise when nani667 is trashed. Okay!
Bro, calm down. If you properly read the post you quoted you'll see that I already addressed your opinion. So don't bring in another wave of toxicity in to this. DieRich5 and I have settled things amicably already. We are just now awaiting lord donwizzy7, who I suspect was banned by that annoying antispambot.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
u must av a female within ur family to try it with. U tin say u smart abi...u go soon vex now!

But Incest nah btw siblings
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

But Incest nah btw siblings
forget what d initial definition is....we can expand it...to its generalized meanings. Dont talk too much.....look for a female in ur family...'address' the issue...and give us feedback....wether it tallies with your anime 'experience'
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
kutiman00:

Bro, calm down. If you properly read the post you quoted you'll see that I already addressed your opinion. So don't bring in another wave of toxicity in to this. DieRich5 and I have settled things amicably already. We are just now awaiting lord donwizzy7, who I suspect was banned by that annoying antispambot.
That's donwizzy with a new moniker.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
That's donwizzy with a new moniker.
really, how did u know? Ichigo Kurosaki.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
forget what d initial definition is....we can expand it...to its generalized meanings. Dont talk too much.....look for a female in ur family...'address' the issue...and give us feedback....wether it tallies with your anime 'experience'

Family taboo dey different. Incest is only btw siblings.
Yosuga no sora
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Family taboo dey different. Incest is only btw siblings.
Yosuga no sora
as far as it is within d family, according to u it is allowed. So carry go abeg!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abegi idey in the mood for some steamy Yuri, preferably manga, any recommendations beyond the popular ones.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
as far as it is within d family, according to u it is allowed. So carry go abeg!

Not according to me oh. No dey extend anything beyond siblings. It's too sweet btw siblings.

Yosuga no sora
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Not according to me oh. No dey extend anything beyond siblings. It's too sweet btw siblings.

Yosuga no sora
broda notin extension here. It is within d fanily...so it is tweakable with sharingan or rinnegan as u want. So u want to hide under d context of having no sister abi..it has bin redefined.,,so any female will do...as far as it is within d family or even extended family. so u know what to do.....
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
broda notin extension here. It is within d fanily...so it is tweakable with sharingan or rinnegan as u want. So u want to hide under d context of having no sister abi..it has bin redefined.,,so any female will do...as far as it is within d family or even extended family. so u know what to do.....

Yeah I'm too smart to hide in my bubble. No sharingan or eye jutsu exist in my plane. So sadly it's not possible to recoin and coin meaning of already existing words. But the siblings sex is just awesome.

Yosuga no Sora
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Yeah I'm too smart to hide in my bubble. No sharingan or eye jutsu exist in my plane. So sadly it's not possible to recoin and coin meaning of already existing words. But the siblings sex is just awesome.

Yosuga no Sora
dont call dat being 'smart' coz u're not. Check the real meaning, full extent, and hence various applications of the word 'i ncest' here:

https ://tinyurl .com/y2eelohs

Remove spaces
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
dont call dat being 'smart' coz u're not. Check the real meaning, full extent, and hence various applications of the word 'i ncest' here:

https ://tinyurl .com/y2eelohs

Remove spaces

No let's go a step further. Just go to Xvids and type incest and later type family taboos the difference should be all too encompassing and less subtle.

Im too smart for my own good.

Yosuga no Sora is bliss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

No let's go a step further. Just go to Xvids and type incest and later type family taboos the difference should be all too encompassing and less subtle.

Im too smart for my own good.

Yosuga no Sora is bliss
according to the definition in my above comment, your mother is a very suitable candidate and she cant be too far away....land on her by surprise...give it to her well by your anime standards...then cr8 login for her here..and let her login so you & her can give us your 'anime' experience!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
according to the definition in my above comment, your mother is a very suitable candidate and she cant be too far away....land on her by surprise...give it to her well by your anime standards...then cr8 login for her here..and let her login so you & her can give us your 'anime' experience!

Oh that's what you were driving at sef. It will interest you to know that Im sadly orphaned wothout parents. My last parent died some 3yrs ago sef.

I insist incest is btw siblings and yosuga no Sora rocked. Maybe you need to look up meaning of siblings with your mangekyo
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Episode 7 ★★★

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Oh that's what you were driving at sef. It will interest you to know that Im sadly orphaned wothout parents. My last parent died some 3yrs ago sef.

I insist incest is btw siblings and yosuga no Sora rocked. Maybe you need to look up meaning of siblings with your mangekyo
dat was d first thing i should have said..but coz u're unredeemable...i went strait to it. And pls do not flaunt your ignorance about as if it is accurate knowledge...and dont lie about your parent being dead....grab her and get it over with
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
nani667:
Episode 7 ★★★
very accurate eyes for b oobs....and pa nties. Mehnnn you're gooddddddd!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nani dont post anything else abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
alieneletronics:
dat was d first thing i should have said..but coz u're unredeemable...i went strait to it. And pls do not flaunt your ignorance about as if it is accurate knowledge...and dont lie about your parent being dead....grab her and get it over with

I told you to check Xvids for what incest means and the difference between that and family taboo. Now I've also implied you check meaning of siblings while you are at it.

Who lies about their parents being dead?
I'm too smart for your drivel. Incest is indeed bliss.

Yosuga no sora
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Chai he ran away...this guy can sabi ran.....so much talent for escaping!......nani667
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thegamingorca:

I told you to check Xvids for what incest means and the difference between that and family taboo. Now I've also implied you check meaning of siblings while you are at it.

Who lies about their parents being dead?
I'm too smart for your drivel. Incest is indeed bliss.

Yosuga no sora
you're idiotic..why....coz u refused to learn. Google up the meaning of the word oga...and grab your 'undead' mother. Liar!

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.