Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693119 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2020
donwizzy7:
same here...but my own first was samurai x, followed by deathnoth, then trigun..and so on.
samurai x was my best anime BT everything change when I watch naruto

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Antoinemercer:
Please dont post this fagğot shit here.
dear bro...dat dude is deaf...he never hears!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
7/10 so far
hmmmm 4 somebody to rate AOT 1 means d anime complete shit, 4 me AD episode 1 nd 2 no gv me vibe @all
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2020
DieRich5:
hmmmm 4 somebody to rate AOT 1 means d anime complete shit, 4 me AD episode 1 nd 2 no gv me vibe @all
And AoT didn't give that dude vibes, too. It's all subjective. So, no need to be shocked someone didn't like your fave anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2020
randomShek:
Lool... Only physical things I remember having was a Goku toy figure and some Bakugan balls

Gameboy... Completed Pokémon Red, Gold and Emerald. I jumped Black DS with Drastic emulator but got too busy to continue.

Mehn those were good times smiley

I've always had an irrational hatred for Bakugan. I just thought it was bad.

Pokemon on the other hand, I'm similar to you. I played Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Black, and White 2. Never got a 3DS or Switch so I started playing ROM hacks on emulators. I also play Pokemon Showdown online against real opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Antoinemercer:
Please dont post this fagğot shit here.

Where else would someone post this?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
And AoT didn't give that dude vibes, too. It's all subjective. So, no need to be shocked someone didn't like your fave anime
I understand yo point tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
CoolUsername:

Pokemon on the other hand, I'm similar to you. I played Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Black, and White 2. Never got a 3DS or Switch so I started playing ROM hacks on emulators. I also play Pokemon Showdown online against real opponents.
Ha! Why didn't you like Bakugan? Battle Brawlers, New Vestroia, Gundalian Invaders, Mechtanium Surge! I loved everything!
Although it might be due to sentiments of my 12 y/o brain that experienced it. So how old were you when you watched Bakugan?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
kutiman00:

Ha! Why didn't you like Bakugan? Battle Brawlers, New Vestroia, Gundalian Invaders, Mechtanium Surge! I loved everything!
Although it might be due to sentiments of my 12 y/o brain that experienced it. So how old were you when you watched Bakugan?

Like 10. I dunno, it just felt like an illegitimate lovechild of Pokemon and yugioh.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
CoolUsername:

Like 10. I dunno, it just felt like an illegitimate lovechild of Pokemon and yugioh.
Lol. I guess it just wasn't to your taste then.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
CoolUsername:

Yup. Bakugan is bad.
I decided to give it a try again recently and it was terrible.

Na you oo... The amount of time you must have spent fighting wild Pokémon just to level up. Since you also use emulators, cheating was a norms wink

I’d still play ultra Sun/Moon one day.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
kutiman00:

It was a banger then but now... smh

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
donwizzy7:
brother u dey lagos? I nid dat naruto abeg!
I don’t have it again and the person wey get complete 700+ episodes just commot Lagos.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
randomShek:
Yup. Bakugan is bad.

Na you oo... The amount of time you must have spent fighting wild Pokémon just to level up. Since you also use emulators, cheating was a norms wink

I played sun and moon with a 3ds emulator citra, you should download it if you have a PC.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrMeen:
I played sun and moon with a 3ds emulator citra, you should download it if you have a PC.
Thanks... Noted
Which Pokémon did you pick as your starter?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrMeen:
What site did you download the ROM from?! I already have citra but to find ROMs no easy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
kutiman00:

What site did you download the ROM from?! I already have citra but to find ROMs no easy.
I thinks it's romsmania it's been long so I can't really remember.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
randomShek:
Thanks... Noted
Which Pokémon did you pick as your starter?
It's been long but what's the name of the starter cat that evolves to a flaming wrestler. And my favorite of the generation was the pseudo legendary komo'ö
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
donwizzy7:
due to numerous complaints, animexin .xyz now has 360p with filesize below 100mb!

I guess they should, but not for soul land.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
DieRich5:
u don watch akudama drive?
I am waiting for it to be complete
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrMeen:
It's been long but what's the name of the starter cat that evolves to a flaming wrestler. And my favorite of the generation was the pseudo legendary komo'ö
No idea since I haven’t played it yet but description fits the fire starter in Ruby/ Emerald though that one is a chicken
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
randomShek:
No idea since I haven’t played it yet but description fits the fire starter in Ruby/ Emerald though that one is a chicken
that one evolves into blaziken, I also finished ruby and emerald, those where fun times with team aqua and magma, thou I really wanted to get a deoxys from that game but he requires trading, that was my one regret with the game.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
I’ve always wondered how it was built but this finally showed the birth of a monstrosity and how it grew into what we know as the 3D gear.

Great read so far. I don’t know if it’s me but the writer made the titans here a bit smarter undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrMeen:
that one evolves into blaziken, I also finished ruby and emerald, those where fun times with team aqua and magma, thou I really wanted to get a deoxys from that game but he requires trading, that was my one regret with the game.
Lol good times
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
iamNegro:

I guess they should, but not for soul land.
maybe its for recent episodes of soul land
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
randomShek:
Yup. Bakugan is bad.

I don't use cheats (unless you consider trade evolution patched ROMs to be cheating) so I usually just speed the game up, turn off battle animations, and grind manually.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrMeen:

That's dope bro. Isn't Citra ridiculously slow? I tried it on my old, admittedly low-spec laptop a few years back and it was very slow. Would it work on Core i3?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrMeen:

You picked Litten and evolved it into Incineroar.

Kommo-o is an absolute beast in competitive play especially with its Z-move. God help you if you don't have a fairy type.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
CoolUsername:

That's dope bro. Isn't Citra ridiculously slow? I tried it on my old, admittedly low-spec laptop a few years back and it was very slow. Would it work on Core i3?
lol the speed has improved a little bit, thou my laptop is core i5 don't know if it will work the same, they have some benchmarks on their official website for various PC configurations check out yours and the game you want to play to confirm.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by durubennie(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jujutsu kaisen 8/10,
Currently the best anime I've watched this year

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by oganass(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
iamNegro:

Let me check. Thanks bro. I just checked and it is still the same size 350mb. The positive is that the navigation is easier compared to Animexin. xyz.
360p is 45-60mb try to change the download server to kickassanime X
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
oganass:
360p is 45-60mb try to change the download server to kickassanime X
For which of the site bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.