Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693170 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Not surprised. You're a cultured man with taste, after all.

But, is that Swindler disrespect I perceive?
Lol. Just like Doc said, she was pissing me off with her holier-than-thou attitude in the earlier episodes but she turned out alright towards the finale
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
randomShek:
Lol. Just like Doc said, she was pissing me off with her holier-than-thou attitude in the earlier episodes but she turned out alright towards the finale
I actually liked her from the beginning. The way she stood out as a different breed from the rest of the hardened Akudama. The fact that she was in over her head.
And when Doc became suspicious of her, I actually considered the angle that she might just be playing a part to deceive everyone else.
And when Cutthroat became obsessed with her, I really pitied her cos I knew that shit wouldn't end well, and I was right.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
seven deadly sins season 4is out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
I actually liked her from the beginning. The way she stood out as a different breed from the rest of the hardened Akudama. The fact that she was in over her head.
And when Doc became suspicious of her, I actually considered the angle that she might just be playing a part to deceive everyone else.
And when Cutthroat became obsessed with her, I really pitied her cos I knew that shit wouldn't end well, and I was right.
Thats why I didn’t like her at first lol. Cutthroat was bad news from the very beginning - like he just got rescued and the next thing he did was “collar decorations”
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
randomShek:
Thats why I didn’t like her at first lol. Cutthroat was bad news from the very beginning - like he just got rescued and the next thing he did was “collar decorations”
Only him would be crazy enough to carry out such an order. And he even put one on himself. Total psycho! grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
mrMeen:
cells at work is actually a decent informative anime, one of the most unique ones to be certain once this season is through, I am going to binge watched the hell out of it.

Based.
Cells at Work is really good. I like the fact Jotaro Kujoh's VA is the white blood cell guy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Only him would be crazy enough to carry out such an order. And he even put one on himself. Total psycho! grin
grin grin my second favorite after Brawler
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Noblesse
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
The Day I Became a God
Talentless Nana
Adachi and Shimamura

Are these titles any good? Looking to get back on the good ol’ classics asap
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
Ah! Just like Nani. Nice work.
nani's own is one of the most advanced 'technology' out there....dem never invent am for where I dey...hopefully sha china go manufacture am...for now my own na low key style.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Top ⬆️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Me: wow jujutsu Kaisen's first OP has one of the most insane visuals ever

Second OP:ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nNujr378EA

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
donwizzy7:
and you can recover it all by use of special software and patience. Just dont start copying files again back onto the harddrive...leave it as it is...until you recover your files from it.
I'll look into it.
Thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jujutsu kaisen episode 14 out today.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Men of culture, as we begin the Redo of Healer Saga, I just got wind of another hidden eye candy.

Jimihen!!: Jimiko wo Kaechau Jun Isei Kouyuu!! or Simple Yet Sexy

Apparently, it started airing Jan 4 but no episodes were in sight anywhere so I decided to look up the manga - only two chapters in and good Lord... embarassed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
randomShek:
Noblesse
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
The Day I Became a God
Talentless Nana
Adachi and Shimamura

Are these titles any good? Looking to get back on the good ol’ classics asap
I can speak for Talentless Nana and The Day I Became a God. Very entertaining and interesting shows. If you haven't read or looked up anything about Talentless Nana, all the better. It's best to go in completely blind.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kaycee7:
I can speak for Talentless Nana and The Day I Became a God. Very entertaining and interesting shows. If you haven't read or looked up anything about Talentless Nana, all the better. It's best to go in completely blind.
Will get into them after I finish Moriarty. Thanks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
nani667:

Two episodes released so far... It is basically Hentai... 7 mins per Episode
Lovely cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
please I need links to download jujustu kaisen abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Episode 2

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
NoonMasamune:
Me: wow jujutsu Kaisen's first OP has one of the most insane visuals ever

Second OP:ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nNujr378EA

Any Link
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
JasonBoss:

Any Link
animepahe
animerush
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
nani667:

If you read the manga you go know say best na understatement.

Epicness after epicness y'all are in for a real treat
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
nani667:

Nah not season 5 but the season 6 next year is going to be the best of hero academia timeline, the manga got dark pretty fast
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
nani667:
Episode 1 ✅

Nice episode episode 2 is where his revenge rape spree starts, funny enough the manga shows outline of pubes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
mrMeen:
is it uncensored.

Download the uncensored at animekisa.tv
Smooth site no ads low and hd available
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Finally returns °°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2021
New Releases °°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2021
jaeyking:
seven deadly sins season 4is out
Since last year na
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 2:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
animepahe animerush
Thanks.. downloaded all 14 episode.
where can I download attack on titans nd gods of high school
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 4:01am On Jan 16, 2021
hashtagged:

Nice episode episode 2 is where his revenge rape spree starts, funny enough the manga shows outline of pubes
wat anime is dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.