Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695166 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Senpai28: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

Say it with me:
I will not lewd the Samsung girl

Too late bruh..... Samsung girl is the new Waifu

'Bout to head to nhentai asap

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Episode 9

Crap season

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Episode 1 ⋆

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Season 2 Confirmed °°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Konosuba is so difficult to watch. I even took the complete season 1 and 2. God! The comedy is so lame and predictable. The dialogue is drab and...I should have known that I wouldn't like it.

How does that anime have such a high rating? 2 episodes done and I have had to sleep more times than I can count.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Weak season of shows this, next season looking to be better?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
pekkaan13:
Weak season of shows this, next season looking to be better?
Did you just call this season weak?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
Did you just call this season weak?
Indeed I did, personally only watching three shows
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Senpai28:

Too late bruh..... Samsung girl is the new Waifu

'Bout to head to nhentai asap
Youo can as well share the code bro grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
pekkaan13:

Indeed I did, personally only watching three shows
A season so stacked, people are actually complaining that they don't have time to follow all the shows they want to.
This has to be some kind of joke.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
A season so stacked, people are actually complaining that they don't have time to follow all the shows they want to.

Can you give me a list of these good stacked animes?

I am following To Your Eternity, Tokyo Revengers, Vivy Fluorite, and Boku no Hero Academia. I didn't like 86, so can you help me with the title of others, aside romance, slice of life and comedy?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamNiel:

I am following To Your Eternity, Tokyo Revengers, Vivy Fluorite, and Boku no Hero Academia. I didn't like 86, so can you help me with the title of others, aside romance, slice of life and comedy?
I'm actually curious how any season has ever been strong to you when you set aside 3 major genres. How many seasons have you followed more than 4 shows?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm actually curious how any season has ever been strong to you when you set aside 3 major genres. How many seasons have you followed more than 4 shows?

Well I have always had a preference for Adventure, Fantasy, Action, and Mystery. I have tried other genres but they often bore me. The slice of life animes I have seen that I like are very few.

Haha! As for your question, none! Because I am even picky.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamNiel:

Well I have always had a preference for Adventure, Fantasy, Action, and Mystery. I have tried other genres but they often bore me. The slice of life animes I have seen that I like are very few.

Haha! As for your question, none! Because I am even picky.
Oh wait, you aren't even the initial poster I quoted.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
Oh wait, you aren't even the initial poster I quoted.

Nope
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:

What all are you watching? I'm watching h
ow not to summon a demon lord, nagatoro, and demon school iruma Kun; I'm happy to entertain suggestions and binge once the season is over
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
pekkaan13:

What all are you watching? I'm watching h
ow not to summon a demon lord, nagatoro, and demon school iruma Kun; I'm happy to entertain suggestions and binge once the season is over
Why exactly did you call this season weak again?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamNiel:
Konosuba is so difficult to watch. I even took the complete season 1 and 2. God! The comedy is so lame and predictable. The dialogue is drab and...I should have known that I wouldn't like it.

How does that anime have such a high rating? 2 episodes done and I have had to sleep more times than I can count.

Lack of taste is a symptom of covid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamNiel:

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why exactly did you call this season weak again?
Normally I follow 5-10 shows, so 3 is lower than usual
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

Apparently, he doesn't like comedy. Shoulda checked the genre then. It's really not that hard.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
pekkaan13:

Normally I follow 5-10 shows, so 3 is lower than usual
How do you pick these 5-10 shows you normally follow?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
How do you pick these 5-10 shows you normally follow?
The usual three episode trial, do you have any recs for this season?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
pekkaan13:

The usual three episode trial, do you have any recs for this season?
And how many shows have you tried out their 3 episodes?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
And how many shows have you tried out their 3 episodes?
12 or so
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
pekkaan13:

12 or so
Alright. Wait for a "strong" season.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pekkaan13: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
Alright. Wait for a "strong" season.
Yeah, hopefully next season will be better.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

Haha! Enjoy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
nani667:

Thanks boss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:37am On Jun 06, 2021
pekkaan13:

Yeah, hopefully next season will be better.
Lol! That's an impossibility. But then again, you obviously have weird tastes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.