Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695747 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayoszn(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
nani667:
Episode 7 °°
title?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
zyro:
Kazuma would be proud grin

>attacks man with energy fist (basically a weapon)
>gets swept
>complains that the person she just attempted to assault defended himself
>yup, very realistic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
One piece is the best!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
lexrichy:
One piece is the best!

Is one piece now on webtoon?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Saitama is far stronger than almight, simple question, do you think All Might can jump from the moon to the earth in seconds, that's like the speed of light, not to mention the strength required.

The only person that can survive saitama is Gojo, but he doesn't have enough power out put to damage him.

Gojo = Saitama >>> All Might

Seung Jin woo solos all of them.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
3minssex:

Is one piece now on webtoon?
Most likely just coloured manga pages
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tokyo ghoul season 1 and My hero academia have the best anime ost. Infact, I'm still watching MHA mostly because of the osts.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Najdorf:

Most likely just coloured manga pages

Probably fan made tho. The chapter hasn't been officially released yet, and I don't think ODA drops his manga in coloured.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Saitama is far stronger than almight, simple question, do you think All Might can jump from the moon to the earth in seconds, that's like the speed of light, not to mention the strength required.

The only person that can survive saitama is Gojo, but he doesn't have enough power out put to damage him.

Gojo=Saitama

The JJK fanbase is out of hand.

Gojo is Tatsumaki level at best and that's probably still a stretch. I mean, he's the strongest in his universe but I've seen at least two occasions where significantly weaker characters where able to get the drop on him and I'm talking about adult Gojo, here. Not when he was younger.

Face it, the power scaling in JJK isn't as exaggerated as that of Dragon Ball or One Punch Man. I don't know why fans are always trying to make him seem stronger than he actually is. You realize that your favourite manga can still be dope without having the strongest characters, right?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
3minssex:

Seung Jin woo solos all of them.
Then you haven't heard of Yogiri Takatou, he will solo all of anime and western comic combine, you try to fight him you die, you try to use illusion on him you die, you try to poison his food, the poison die, even if you're already dead you still die.

He's one of the most overpowered character I have ever seen, and the manga just started, about 30 chapter in, the manga name is instant death, a teleported to another world like solo leveling, only that Jin Woo usually comes back.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
CoolUsername:

Gojo=Saitama

Gojo is Tatsumaki level at best and that's probably still a stretch. I mean, he's the strongest in his universe but I've seen at least two occasions where significantly weaker characters where able to get the drop on him and I'm talking about adult Gojo, here. Not when he was younger.

Face it, the power scaling in JJK isn't as exaggerated as that of Dragon Ball or One Punch Man. I don't know why fans are always trying to make him seem stronger than he actually is. You realize that your favourite manga can still be dope without having the strongest characters, right?
Yes like Demon Slayer and attack on Titan that our today modern weapons will defeat.

About Gojo, you need to consider power compatibility, Magneto will easily defeat adult Wolverine for obvious reason. Same thing here Saitama attack will never land for all eternity, strength and speed becomes useless when you can't hit your opponent.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Then you haven't heard of Yogiri Takatou, he will solo all of anime and western comic combine, you try to fight him you die, you try to use illusion on him you die, you try to poison his food, the poison die, even if you're already dead you still die.

He's one of the most overpowered character I have ever seen, and the manga just started, about 30 chapter in, the manga name is instant death, a teleported to another world like solo leveling, only that Jin Woo usually comes back.

Why are you telling me about this character? He isn't in the picture posted by Nani.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

Lol. Battle of HAX(GOJO) VS GAG/Jokes(Saitama)

Anyways, Daemon(boruto) stomps Gojo. If he uses infinity or anything else, it'll simply revert back to him.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

Wonder why I can't find melodias there. If saitama is that powerful is it safe to say he's on par with Goku
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2021
leetylee:

Wonder why I can't find melodias there.

Wetin Meliodas wan come do there? Even Gojo being there is enough insult. You wan come add extra fodder.
If saitama is that powerful is it safe to say he's on par with Goku
Is it because of jump to the moon that even Krillin can do that you want to put Saitama on par with Goku? Make Saitama reach Krillin level first.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Kaycee7:

Wetin Meliodas wan come do there? Even Gojo being there is enough insult. You wan come add extra fodder.
Which level those people pose to be

Is it because of jump to the moon that even Krillin can do that you want to put Saitama on par with Goku? Make Saitama reach Krillin level first.
boss I dey ask for my friend
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Yes like Demon Slayer and attack on Titan that our today modern weapons will defeat.

About Gojo, you need to consider power compatibility, Magneto will easily defeat adult Wolverine for obvious reason. Same thing here Saitama attack will never land for all eternity, strength and speed becomes useless when you can't hit your opponent.

That's the issue here, Gojo's Infinity power is exaggerated to ridiculous proportions by fans. While it is true that no one has tested its limits within the JJK universe (although they've found ways around it), you can't say the same about Saitama. No one in JJK comes close to Saitama.

Besides we've seen that Infinity doesn't even project Gojo from mind attacks and can falter if his mental state is sufficiently compromised. Gojo is an OP character who still has limitations and weaknesses, Saitama is a meme.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2021
leetylee:
Which level those people pose to be?
Aside Gojo and All Might, everyone else there ranges from Small Planetary and above with Faster than Light (FTL) speeds.

boss I dey ask for my friend
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Ayoszn:
title?

✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2021
2 / 10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kaycee7:

Don't allow Saitama fans to see this, they'll roast you alive.

Saitama is a joke character. According to his fans, he's limitless therefore he can solo/stomp anybody,even the likes of the living tribunal in marvel.

What a joke!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
3minssex:

Don't allow Saitama fans to see this, they'll roast you alive.

Saitama is a joke character. According to his fans, he's limitless therefore he can solo/stomp anybody,even the likes of the living tribunal in marvel.

What a joke!
I've tangled with Saitama stans back in the day. And they quickly learnt that 2 can play the No Limit Fallacy game. grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kaycee7:
I've tangled with Saitama stans back in the day. And they quickly learnt that 2 can play the No Limit Fallacy game. grin grin

Lol but Krillin sha.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
CoolUsername:

Lol but Krillin sha.
Man's also holding down Android 18. Now that's an OP feat right there cool

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kaycee7:
Not familiar with the early dbz story, how did they even end up together?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kaycee7:

One thing I can respect the dbz franchise for, all the homies are getting booty.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Finished FLCL. First few minutes of episode 1 I thought I downloaded some childish shit but it ended up being really fun. The innuendos throughout though grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
CoolUsername:

Gojo=Saitama

Because of spoiler I no won talk here since.

People think he’s alpha and omega.

Limitless ain’t shit against a strong character, six eyes is even crappier it’s that his blue and red = purple that’s his trump card. Because his limitless and six eyes can be shut down well.

Let this joke 0 movie drops and they’ll see gojo ain’t hotshit like fanboys take him to
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 3:53am On Aug 29, 2021
•••

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2021
zyro:
•••
The voice behind my goddess. Happy Birthday, Sora-san.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Najdorf:

Not familiar with the early dbz story, how did they even end up together?
Krillin developed a crush on her after their early meetings. She would end up finding his straightforwardness attractive. Their relationship developed as the series progressed. And sometime after the Cell Saga, they married and had a kid.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

yhwach greater than all three

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.