Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693415 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
Zoro on par with luffy?
Lolz, u are joking.
Zoro looks so badass while luffy always look like an idiot most times and we tend to overestimate zoro, he has never been on par with luffy at any point in the series.

Close ur eyes and imagine a king Kong gun punch on zoro's face imbued with conquerors haki, that's a one hit KO and zoro can't defend that
It's still an island level AP and Zoro is also island level, both at AP and durability. He's definitely tanking it.

Luffy is faster, tankier and has more destructive power than zoro, Zoro greatest feat was destroying a golemn pika while luffy haki is so powerful it could reach the sky and split the cloud.
Zoro is only a bit stronger than sanji while luffy is on a whole different level, forget the badassness of Zoro, he was never near luffy at any point.
Current zoro is having a hard time against king and luffy was already stronger than king before zou arc started
Both are at relativistic+ speeds at their last scaling, with lightspeed reflexes debatedly.

Also, at the end of the day, the question was about their abilities at Arlong Park at which both were at Multi-city block level and hypersonic+ speeds. A healthy Zoro would most definitely have bodied Arlong.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
It's still an island level AP and Zoro is also island level, both at AP and durability. He's definitely tanking it.
zoro is multi mountain level at best, Luffy was already city level back in dressrosa arc

Both are at relativistic+ speeds at their last scaling, with lightspeed reflexes debatedly.
luffy is faster and has future sight, Doffy was ragdolled by G4 and could not even keep track of luffy's speed

Also, at the end of the day, the question was about their abilities at Arlong Park at which both were at Multi-city block level and hypersonic+ speeds. A healthy Zoro would most definitely have bodied Arlong.
No zoro would have put up a good fight but Arlong was stronger, Zoro's bossy attitude makes him look too powerful which he isn't, in the manga, current Zoro is already having a hard time keeping up with King while WCI luffy was as strong or even stronger than king.
King who is giving Zoro a hard time is as strong as queen who was beaten by a yonko in two hits, BM can't take down luffy in two hits.

Currently Luffy>Yamato>Zoro>=Sanji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Zoro has always been on par with Luffy throughout the show. Seeing as Luffy defeated Arlong and there's no evidence to suggest Arlong was immune to blades, a healthy Zoro would've bodied him.

This is not true na. Luffy has constantly been ahead, and currently, he can body Zoro and Sanji together.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
Zoro on par with luffy?
Lolz, u are joking.
Zoro looks so badass while luffy always look like an idiot most times and we tend to overestimate zoro, he has never been on par with luffy at any point in the series.

Close ur eyes and imagine a king Kong gun punch on zoro's face imbued with conquerors haki, that's a one hit KO and zoro can't defend that

Luffy is faster, tankier and has more destructive power than zoro, Zoro greatest feat was destroying a golemn pika while luffy haki is so powerful it could reach the sky and split the cloud.
Zoro is only a bit stronger than sanji while luffy is on a whole different level, forget the badassness of Zoro, he was never near luffy at any point.
Current zoro is having a hard time against king and luffy was already stronger than king before zou arc started

Word! People often misjudge Luffy strength because of his personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
IamNiel:

Word! People often misjudge Luffy strength because of his personality.

Same luffy that will always be at the brink of death

Or others helping him ease his battle.

Same luffy that will be defeated and others will stand in. Till he recovers to resume the fight.

We remember zoro was given a drug if not he wouldn’t be standing by now.

So you expect a below 50% zoro to beat king ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
zoro is multi mountain level at best, Luffy was already city level back in dressrosa arc
So Zoro slicing through Apoo's tonga that withstood hits from X Drake is not an island level feat?

luffy is faster and has future sight, Doffy was ragdolled by G4 and could not even keep track of luffy's speed
Faster? As in Zoro is not relativistic+ or Luffy is now casually lightspeed? And how would an MHS+ Doffy be able to keep track of a relativistic Luffy?

No zoro would have put up a good fight but Arlong was stronger, Zoro's bossy attitude makes him look too powerful which he isn't, in the manga, current Zoro is already having a hard time keeping up with King while WCI luffy was as strong or even stronger than king.
King who is giving Zoro a hard time is as strong as queen who was beaten by a yonko in two hits, BM can't take down luffy in two hits.

Currently Luffy>Yamato>Zoro>=Sanji
Zoro isn't powerful? I'm going to assume there's some context to this statement that I'm missing. And am I to take it that you're saying Luffy is currently country level?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
IamNiel:

This is not true na. Luffy has constantly been ahead, and currently, he can body Zoro and Sanji together.
WTF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
CoolUsername:
Gentlemen, once again I've been totally bamboozled.
Akutami-sensei really pulled the rug from under our feet there sad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
donwizzy7:
I'm not feeling any vibe from this 86 seies...or was it overhyped?

Oboy...for me I believe Kaizoku Oujo is better than 86: you will confirm when you watch just episode 1.
I just finished Season 1 and I can confirm that that's how I feel too. And people were hyping it up as some sort of new Code Geass.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Akutami-sensei really pulled the rug from under our feet there sad

That awkward moment you realize that goth gf is actually goth bf
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
CoolUsername:

That awkward moment you realize that goth gf is actually goth bf
Trap?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
typicalgamer:

Same luffy that will be defeated and others will stand in. Till he recovers to resume the fight.

Zoro was never 50%, the injection was said to completely heal him but he will have twice the pain when it wears off.
Zoro is at least 95%
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Trap?

Trap

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
So Zoro slicing through Apoo's tonga that withstood hits from X Drake is not an island level feat?

Faster? As in Zoro is not relativistic+ or Luffy is now casually lightspeed? And how would an MHS+ Doffy be able to keep track of a relativistic Luffy?

Zoro isn't powerful? I'm going to assume there's some context to this statement that I'm missing. And am I to take it that you're saying Luffy is currently country level?
Luffy is island level, Zoro is multi mountain level.

If Luffy had the Sasuke personality, maybe u will understand his strength, he punched doffy and the impact fold a city in half.

Current Luffy has future sight, he can block himself with advance armament haki and advance Conquerors haki.
Zoro hasn't shown anything that could bypass luffys haki
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
Luffy is island level, Zoro is multi mountain level.

If Luffy had the Sasuke personality, maybe u will understand his strength, he punched doffy and the impact fold a city in half.

Current Luffy has future sight, he can block himself with advance armament haki and advance Conquerors haki.
Zoro hasn't shown anything that could bypass luffys haki
How is an island level Luffy tanking hits from a country level Big Mom?
Exactly how is Zoro slicing through Apoo's tonga not an island level feat?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
CoolUsername:

Trap
Ho Ho!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
How is an island level Luffy tanking hits from a country level Big Mom?
Exactly how is Zoro slicing through Apoo's tonga not an island level feat?
BM hasn't shown anything that places her on country level, yes she may be country level but she hasn't shown anything like country level not even WB has
Apoo was never an island level.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
donwizzy7:
I'm not feeling any vibe from this 86 seies...or was it overhyped?

Oboy...for me I believe Kaizoku Oujo is better than 86: you will confirm when you watch just episode 1.
86 is better...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
SniperAssassin:

I just finished Season 1 and I can confirm that that's how I feel too. And people were hyping it up as some sort of new Code Geass.
86 and code Geass are completely different... completely...in no way similar...
86 has very little action but is far more emotional...
It is mostly about racism
About a group of soldiers who are condemned to die by their own country, yet still fight for their country...their sad fate was so emotional...

It is in no way like Code geass...
I enjoyed 86 very well and it's worth the hype

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
BM hasn't shown anything that places her on country level, yes she may be country level but she hasn't shown anything like country level not even WB has
Big Mom that fought evenly with Kaido and was named as one of the few people that can stop Blackbeard is not country level? Wetin she come be abeg?

Apoo was never an island level.
Apoo that was able to momentarily incapacitate Luffy isn't island level?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Big Mom that fought evenly with Kaido and was named as one of the few people that can stop Blackbeard is not country level? Wetin she come be abeg?
i didn't say she isn't, I said she hasn't shown anything that places her on country level, u should get the difference

Apoo that was able to momentarily incapacitate Luffy isn't island level?
what u said doesn't hold any water.

So squado who stabbed WB back in MF is automatically country level? That's not how powersacling works in onepiece, if it works that way, ulti would be Island level
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
i didn't say she isn't, I said she hasn't shown anything that places her on country level, u should get the difference
So the feats I listed basically mean nothing?

what u said doesn't hold any water.

So squado who stabbed WB back in MF is automatically country level? That's not how powersacling works in onepiece, if it works that way, ulti would be Island level
Fine, I'll chalk Apoo's attack to being an outlier like Squardo's but Ulti that made Luffy consider going to Gear 4th isn't island level?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
So the feats I listed basically mean nothing?

Fine, I'll chalk Apoo's attack to being an outlier like Squardo's but Ulti that made Luffy consider going to Gear 4th isn't island level?
no, if Robin or brook is not island level, then there is no way ulti will be island level.

BTW, BigMom is undoubtedly a country level person provided she's up there with the likes of WB, Akainu or Aokiji but she hasn't shown any country level attack.

Akainu didn't change just the weather, he transformed the climate into a burning climate, that's some country level shit.

WB could tilt the sea, and Kaido has country level durability, BM hasn't shown anything like that
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
no, if Robin or brook is not island level, then there is no way ulti will be island level.
Why?

BTW, BigMom is undoubtedly a country level person provided she's up there with the likes of WB, Akainu or Aokiji but she hasn't shown any country level attack.

Akainu didn't change just the weather, he transformed the climate into a burning climate, that's some country level shit.

WB could tilt the sea, and Kaido has country level durability, BM hasn't shown anything like that
And Big Mom squared off and matched Kaido. That's the country level feat you're looking for right there. If you're waiting for her to rearrange the biosphere or some shit, then you need to learn more about scaling.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why?

And Big Mom squared off and matched Kaido. That's the country level feat you're looking for right there. If you're waiting for her to rearrange the biosphere or some shit, then you need to learn more about scaling.
doffy squared off against an admiral, but hasnt shown country level feat, I am not interested in arguing further.

BM hasn't shown any country level feat, goodnight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
richmond500:
doffy squared off against an admiral, but hasnt shown country level feat, I am not interested in arguing further.

BM hasn't shown any country level feat, goodnight
The fight against Fujitora or another one? Cos Fujitora doesn't even scale to island level. So I don't get the logic
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
typicalgamer:

These times Luffy was close to death were because he often fought a disadvantageous battle. Let us start with Crocodile. Luffy fought Crocodile that was more OP than him and he won despite being close to death and left for dead. The second is the dude that could resurrect the dead, the Dressrosa arc, cake island.

All the times he was beaten to a point he was close to death, he always went against the most OP antagonist as they mentioned about his animal instinct. Others helping ease his battle is normal as a plot context, and even at that, he does at least 90% of the heavy work.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
WTF!

Zoro is strong, no doubt, but putting him in the same rank as Luffy is a big underestimation of how OP Luffy is. Luffy personality is his biggest flaw and this is why I understand why you feel that Zoro stands equal to him.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Waifu sale is here again °°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 2:03am On Oct 14, 2021
Kaycee7:
Miko has one hell of a poker face.
is this serie out shocked
Pls wat the name of the anime again self
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 2:06am On Oct 14, 2021
nani667:
Waifu sale is here again °°°
is this a joke, $100 angry I can't buy 3 from the list even 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.