Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (700202 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
DieRich5:
I don't feel the songs in dis AOT S4p2

I need to play it more to feel it but the closing song is good tho
it took a while to get into the songs...
But definitely part1 songs were better...
This part 2 songs are more story focused tho... listen to the lyrics...
But part 1 had more hyped songs...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Rubxsky: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
I absolutely like the new eren. No more crybaby and damsel in distress he was in previous seasons
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Rumbling Attack on Titan fan-made animation...
Beware of spoilers ...
But it is insane mehn...the animation...can't wait for it to be officially animated...damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQqyERmLO-E

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Fvvk me the life!!!
Chai... Abeg no post spoilers oo.
No be Demon Slayer you dey talk about?

Na wetin I dey watch since yesterday night till this evening sef. Very engaging. I'm in episode 23 now sha.
Na to go download the movie remain.
I'll do my best
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Katsuki:

Another person could have given birth to Boruto grin grin

Besides, am I the only one not watching demon slayer season 2?
So I wasn't the only one not feeling demon slayer.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
CoolUsername:
Seems like the Akebi's Sailor Uniform anime has premiered.

Kind of mixed bag to me, the manga is mostly a wholesome CGDCT slice of life story of girls in middle school—then BOOM!—fan service outta nowhere. It always creeps up on you fromout of left field and kills the wholesome vibe.

It's not bad but the mangaka is definitely enjoying his drawings of 12-year-old girls a little too much. Maybe that's why I haven't caught up.

Speaking of CGDCT, I'm still excited for GGWP though, it has less fan service, more Yuri subtext, and way more gaming
Watched the pilot and it's indeed a nice dose of wholesome. Now hoping the studio omits the lewds or tone it down at least.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kitagawa Marin is definitely dominating this season.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gojo has no filter grin grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Katsuki: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
IMAliyu:

So I wasn't the only one not feeling demon slayer.

Not only you o
cool cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Omo...Demon Slayer animation too superb...
Watched the latest episode yesterday...too smooth

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Watched the pilot and it's indeed a nice dose of wholesome. Now hoping the studio omits the lewds or tone it down at least.

Let's face it, like half of the audience is watching because of the lewds.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the artist drew the scene below wanting it to be animated.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Kitagawa Marin is definitely dominating this season.

I'll let Kitagawa Marin dominate my season, every season.

Picked this manga up before it got licensed. Its title was Sono Bisque Doll before it got changed to My Dress Up Darling which I think is a far worse title.

It's a pretty good romcom although the romantic elements take a backseat to detailing cosplay subculture. The main characters have great chemistry. Gojo (the only Gojo that matters) is the weird genius artist and Marin is the catalyst who beings out his best. Likewise, Marin is an otaku nerd and Gojo brings out her best.

Yup, me likey this one.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kaycee7:

Gojo is too OP pls nerf.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
sauce?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Demon Slayer ......9/10

In three days I've caught up with the franchise.

It More than delivered. That Okaza was brutal.
Michael Jackson just turn motivational speaker. grin
But mehn, this Daki is hawt AF.
Inui's wives dey make my heart palpitate anytime I see them on-screen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Antivenom: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
abduleez1:
Demon Slayer ......9/10

In three days I've caught up with the franchise.

It More than delivered. That Okaza was brutal.
Michael Jackson just turn motivational speaker. grin
Inui's wives dey make my heart palpitate anytime I see them on-screen. grin
The demons are just too strong, those upper six are something else..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
sauce?
Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru (My Dress-Up Darling)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by durubennie(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Omo...Demon Slayer animation too superb...
Watched the latest episode yesterday...too smooth
Its 4k
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by durubennie(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Antivenom:

The demons are just too strong, those upper six are something else..
Upper 1 and 2 killed about 3 hashiras in the manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2022
CoolUsername:

I'll let Kitagawa Marin dominate my season, every season.

Picked this manga up before it got licensed. Its title was Sono Bisque Doll before it got changed to My Dress Up Darling which I think is a far worse title.

It's a pretty good romcom although the romantic elements take a backseat to detailing cosplay subculture. The main characters have great chemistry. Gojo (the only Gojo that matters) is the weird genius artist and Marin is the catalyst who beings out his best. Likewise, Marin is an otaku nerd and Gojo brings out her best.

Yup, me likey this one.
They changed the title? Thought that was the English title. It's still titled Sono Bisque Doll on most databases though.

Yep, definitely looking forward to these 2 nerds geeking out about their interests.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2022
CoolUsername:

Let's face it, like half of the audience is watching because of the lewds.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the artist drew the scene below wanting it to be animated.
Top right is already making me uncomfortable
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Demon Slayer ......9/10

Nobody can tell me that Muzan hasn't smashed grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Rubxsky: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
durubennie:

Upper 1 and 2 killed about 3 hashiras in the manga
See as you take spoil person No warning at all

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Katsuki: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
SniperAssassin:

Nobody can tell me that Muzan hasn't smashed grin

Probably all the upper moons make appointments cheesy grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Recommendations for my fellow food lovers grin

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
What do you guys think?
https://www.nairaland.com/6936429/decided-learn-3d-character-modelling#109315314

I'll eventually needing feedback as I'm going for an anime style in a 3D software (cg anime horror flashbacks)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Katsuki: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
Recommendations for my fellow food lovers grin

Why does the survey Corp flag resemble Nigerian flag from a distance
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Antoinemercer: 2:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Katsuki:

Same thing I saw
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:33am On Jan 13, 2022
IMAliyu:
What do you guys think?
https://www.nairaland.com/6936429/decided-learn-3d-character-modelling#109315314

I'll eventually needing feedback as I'm going for an anime style in a 3D software (cg anime horror flashbacks)

looks pretty interesting! your old renders looked nice as well
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Katsuki:

Because they are suffering.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Who's watching grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (755) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.