Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695322 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
Las las he's still universal with decent self-service. Goku is low multiversal, still below outerversal characters. You getting the gist now
all these universal or multiversal iish y'all use when arguing I don't know....
All I know is Yhwach was the son of the soul king in the Bleach world...
And the soul king was the son linchpin holding together the realms which included soul society, hueco Mundo, the human realm etc...

Comparing all the sef is hard cos Bleach covers how souls are formed and their afterlife, etc
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
all these universal or multiversal iish y'all use when arguing I don't know....
All I know is Yhwach was the son of the soul king in the Bleach world...
And the soul king was the son linchpin holding together the realms which included soul society, hueco Mundo, the human realm etc...

Comparing all the sef is hard cos Bleach covers how souls are formed and their afterlife, etc
I mean, if you can't be bothered with power tiers, then why even try to rank a character?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
I mean, if you can't be bothered with power tiers, then why even try to rank a character?
I can't be bothered about power tiers cos I see them as lame
I'd rather compare characters with each other directly
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I can't be bothered about power tiers cos I see them as lame
I'd rather compare characters with each other directly
But comparing characters with each other is how power tiers were created.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by anadozie1: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Wait ooo does it mean that bleach anime has resumed?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
IMAliyu:
Another OC sketch, still in the works.

I am sorry for failing you brothers, no big boobs this time, but I've got you with the next one.

I hope to get my fascination with the
old timey steampunk aesthetics, out of my system with this one.

No worries! medium is premium
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
anadozie1:
Wait ooo does it mean that bleach anime has resumed?
Resuming in October...
The Thousand year blood war arc will be adapted into the anime and even expanded according to rumours...

Also the manga might continue with the Hell Arc ...this depends on Kubo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
nani667:
lipsrsealed
team B tongue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
DieRich5:
team B tongue
The disrespect
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
CoolUsername:

The disrespect
nah
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:10am On Apr 01, 2022
nani667:
lipsrsealed
Jiren alone plays with the kids in Team B while the other two watch and eat popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kaycee7:
Jiren alone plays with the kids in Team B while the other two watch and eat popcorn.

This man is spitting facts right here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I know the anime adaptation should expand more on Yhwach's powers but if I recall correctly...

Yhwach has the letter A for The Almighty...
He can see all possible timelines of the future, change the future. And everything he sees he understands and what he understands has no effect on him ...
At least these were from his explanation in his battle with Ichibei...why no matter how Ichibei renamed him he couldn't affect the letter A

Rimuru tempest or that demon King in demon King academy can solo the whole bleach universe.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Saber

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Elder0001:

Rimuru tempest or that demon King in demon King academy can solo the whole bleach universe.
this is the dumbest statement I've heard this week...
Or you're probably joking...cos no way you would seriously say this
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Any news on black clover movie?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Final Episode ✔️✔️

Best anime this season ✔️✔️✔️

Another epic season... Looking forward to Season 3

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
nani667:
Final Episode ✔️✔️

Best anime this season ✔️✔️✔️

Another epic season... Looking forward to Season 3
Erin deserve to be tortured and shot

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by anadozie1: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Resuming in October...
The Thousand year blood war arc will be adapted into the anime and even expanded according to rumours...

Also the manga might continue with the Hell Arc ...this depends on Kubo
Cool! Grimjoww Vs Ichigo one of the best anime fights I have seen so far. What's yours?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2022
anadozie1:
Cool! Grimjoww Vs Ichigo one of the best anime fights I have seen so far. What's yours?
many bleach anime fights I love...
Ichigo v Aizen
Ichigo v Gin
Ichigo v Ulquiorra
Ichigo v Grimmjow
Hisagi v Findorr (in fake kurakura town)
Shinsui v Coyote Stark
Aizen v Urahara Kisuke, Isshin and Yoruichi
Zaraki Kenpachi v Nnoitora
Etc
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by anadozie1: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
many bleach anime fights I love...
Ichigo v Aizen
Ichigo v Gin
Ichigo v Ulquiorra
Ichigo v Grimmjow
Hisagi v Findorr (in fake kurakura town)
Shinsui v Coyote Stark
Aizen v Urahara Kisuke, Isshin and Yoruichi
Zaraki Kenpachi v Nnoitora
Etc
I tell ya. Bleach boast of the best fight scenes when it comes to animes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2022
nani667:
Hmmm...
#RED
I like real shit and the 2D get big boobs too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
this is the dumbest statement I've heard this week...
Or you're probably joking...cos no way you would seriously say this

Stfu. Don't you know who rimuru is? Or anos?

@Kaycee it seems most of the guys on this thread haven't watched many animes or read a lot of manga/webtoon/light-novels. If not this lad won't be here hyping bleach characters.

There are countless characters that can't lace rimuru's shoes that will one-shot ywach, aizen and ichigo.

No need arguing with you sha, Mr baddestguyp you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Elder0001:

@Kaycee it seems most of the guys on this thread haven't watched many animes or read a lot of manga/webtoon/light-novels. If not this lad won't be here hyping bleach characters.

There are countless characters that can't lace rimuru's shoes that will one-shot ywach, aizen and ichigo.

you're the one who knows nothing...
Rimiru isn't even very o.p, the same guy that almost got killed by one weak girl in the 1st part of season 2?
Lol...
I've watched these anime...

I don't think you understand Bleach characters at all...
It's obvious you don't ...and it's also obvious you've not read the thousand year blood war arc of bleach...
If not you won't say these

Several of the sternritters will wipe out those two verses ...
Yhwach will solo them, Aizen will solo the verses, Ichibei will solo the verses, the squad zero members will too, Genryusai Yamamoto will wipe their ass alone, several captains like Shinsui, Urahara, Kenpachi, current Hitsugaya and even Rukia presently too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Elder0001:

Once I discover someone's a normie, I just let them be. Cos there's no point arguing Vs battles with someone who can't scale.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kaycee7:
Once I discover someone's a normie, I just let them be. Cos there's no point arguing Vs battles with someone who can't scale.
okay...since you somehow believe Rimiru can defeat Yhwach
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
The most OP character ever ✔️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.