Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694746 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
paste007:
Someone should recomend anime with a strong storyline for me
Like attack on titans
Death note
Akame ga kill
Drifters
One punch man
Hunter X Hunter
code geass
my hero academia
hellsing ultimate
mob psycho 100
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrMeen:
mugen
Yeah..I meant to type Yaba* though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
paste007:
Like attack on titans
Death note
Akame ga kill
Drifters
One punch man
Hunter X Hunter
fullmetal alchemist, the first one and brotherhood. Also, could you elaborate more on your definition of a strong storyline?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2018
paste007:
Like attack on titans
Death note
Akame ga kill
Drifters
One punch man
Hunter X Hunter
Fullmetal alchemist ; brotherhood! It has the best storyline ever written for an anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2018
Immortal Sugimoto bossing as always

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by omicpet(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
nani667:
Immortal Sugimoto bossing as always
embarassed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by paste007(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

fullmetal alchemist, the first one and brotherhood. Also, could you elaborate more on your definition of a strong storyline?
A storyline that seems serious and intense you can feel that kind of storyline in aot and death note, And i once tried watching full metal alchemist brotherhood once but i dont know, i wasnt really feeling it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2018
paste007:
A storyline that seems serious and intense you can feel that kind of storyline in aot and death note, And i once tried watching full metal alchemist brotherhood once but i dont know, i wasnt really feeling it
Try Fate Zero then
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by paste007(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
IMAliyu:

Try Fate Zero then
I have watched it, it was good
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
finally watched Charlotte. the show was too good
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
CapedBaldy:

How good was it on a scale of 1 to 10? What genre is it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
paste007:

Well in that case you should try Monster. Also there is an upcoming anime called Vinlad Saga. When it comes out, watch it as well.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Arthurity1:

About 7. It was pretty good, but the ending was rushed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
paste007:
I have watched it, it was good
Let me think..
Aldnoha Zero. It's a mecha anime, but the first episode was written by the guy that did fate Zero. I enjoyed it. (But only watch the first season ignore the 2nd season)
Or kabaneri of the iron fortress. Made by the guys that did AOT. I highly recommend it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Arthurity1:

I'll give it 8.5/10
genre: action, comedy, supernatural
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
IMAliyu:

Let me think..
Aldnoha Zero. It's a mecha anime, but the first episode was written by the guy that did fate Zero. I enjoyed it. (But only watch the first season ignore the 2nd season)
Or kabaneri of the iron fortress. Made by the guys that did AOT. I highly recommend it.

Am I the only one that dislikes mecha animes?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
I miss devil may cry anime mehn!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Arthurity1:

you can check some user reviews here:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28999/Charlotte
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
CapedBaldy:

Epic Anime ✔️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
I've started watching Magi and am really feeling it.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
IMAliyu:

Let me think..

Why saying to ignore the second season of Aldnoah Zero ❓

Both seasons were Great... Seeing the first and ignoring the second is just mental
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
nani667:

Both seasons were Great... Seeing the first and ignoring the second is just mental

maybe because how the second nullifies the ending of the first?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Arthurity1:

Am I the only one that dislikes mecha animes?
Maybe you need to watch code geass or a Gundam (unicorn or thunderbolt)
Got into mecha anime after watching Pacific Rim.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
nani667:

It kinda got boring, for me at least.

(Spoiler alert)
Plus after the ending of the first season you're telling me non of them died.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
if any of you wanna about some of the philosophical aspects of your favourite animes, check out the youtube channel called wisecrack. They did some interesting videos about the philosophy of fullmetal alchemist, death note and attack on titan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
IMAliyu:

Maybe you need to watch code geass or a Gundam (unicorn or thunderbolt)
Got into mecha anime after watching Pacific Rim.

Yeah I've seen code geass... Enjoyed it because of the storyline and lelouche's intelligence but that is the only one and it only slightly falls under the mecha genre.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Arthurity1:

Yeah I've seen code geass... Enjoyed it because of the storyline and lelouche's intelligence but that is the only one and it only slightly falls under the mecha genre.

if you do get curious about revisiting mecha, i suggest you watch gurren lagann. one of the best mecha IMO. Also has one of the coolest anime character in it

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

if you do get curious about revisiting mecha, i suggest you watch gurren lagann. one of the best mecha IMO. Also has one of the coolest anime character in it
Okay... Good to know. I think it would be the next anime on my watch list.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

maybe because how the second nullifies the ending of the first?

How does it nullify it ❓

They just continued from where they stopped in the first.. And better explained the events of the end of the first Season...People that were Shot and stuff... And how they were able to survive

Was very straightforward ✔️ very good stuff ✔️

You probably just don't understand the Anime �
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
IMAliyu:

It kinda got boring, for me at least.

(Spoiler alert)
Plus after the ending of the first season you're telling me non of them died.

Well for one thing the boy wouldn't have died... That was expected... He is the MC... And they explained that in S2, he was shot through the eye... And he Survived

And as for the Princess, well that one is another story... They chose to keep her alive.. And she was relevant to the story in the end, as she aided in stopping the Warring Factions.. Ultimately I didn't have any issues with the Anime overall... I enjoyed it till the very end

The Main Character was great.. No emotions, no time for nonsense... Just doing what needs to be done.. Love those kinds of MCs ✔️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

Well in that case you should try Monster. Also there is an upcoming anime called Vinlad Saga. When it comes out, watch it as well.
i love the manga of vinland saga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Watching one or the mecha anime series is cool but after that, they mostly start to look the same. Weakness at first, defeats, upgrades, old enemies becoming friends and you've seen them all.

It takes a good deal to make animes like overlord and kingdom that get viewers drooling for the next season to drop but hearing another gundam 'something' just gets me looking at the next listed item.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.