Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697628 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brokeloser:

Is that the reason you're crying on my mention?
I just had to call out your cringe... It's for stupid, cringe shit like this that other anime fans call fans like you"narutards"

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I just had to call out your cringe... It's for stupid, cringe shit like this that other anime fans call fans like you"narutards"
Am confused,first it was boring now it's cringey.Oga pick one lemme know the kind of thunder that will locate this night because it seems you're seriously pursuing misfortune.Abi you dey ment ni? Did buhari stop you from posting your own meme.Heavy timber fall on your bald irregularly shaped head.70 years old animal.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

This "joke" is so old, stupid and boring, it makes me cringe... Even 3 years ago,l it was stupid, now it's just sad.
k cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brokeloser:

Am confused,first it was boring now it's cringey.Oga pick one lemme know the kind of thunder that will locate this night because it seems you're seriously pursuing misfortune.Abi you dey ment ni? Did buhari stop you from posting your own meme.Heavy timber fall on your bald irregularly shaped head.70 years old animal.
I'm sure you are a 9 year old brat that still sips capri sun in his lunch break, thinks fart jokes are funny and still thinks power rangers are "cool"... Lol grin f*cking child.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
k cheesy
Yikes! Wouldn't wish to be you.... To post naruto memes in 2022 is bad enough, but to post "sakura is useless" memes is just a new low... No wonder you guys are classified narutards.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Yikes! Wouldn't wish to be you.... To post naruto memes in 2022 is bad enough, but to post "sakura is useless" memes is just a new low... No wonder you guys are classified narutards.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You need to calm down...
When you're defending Sakura so much you'd obviously be trolled

Why are you so passionate about it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You need to calm down...
When you're defending Sakura so much you'd obviously be trolled

Why are you so passionate about it?
I just find it funny that narutards post stupid cringe shit like "sakura is useless" memes, any one with a single working braincell would know that's just not true... And seeing this nonsense being posted either means that the person didn't watch the anime, or hasn't had any mental developments since the year 2005... Seeing such people gives the rest of the naruto fandom a really bad name.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I just find it funny that narutards post stupid cringe shit like "sakura is useless" memes, any one with a single working braincell would know that's just not true... And seeing this nonsense being posted either means that the person didn't watch the anime, or hasn't had any mental developments since the year 2005... Seeing such people gives the rest of the naruto fandom a really bad name.
na me dey waste my time with you sef...

I and everyone else, we are all free troll about Sakura...if you don't like it...ignore it..

Doesn't change the fact that Sakura is a clown �

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I'm sure you are a 9 year old brat that still sips capri sun in his lunch break, thinks fart jokes are funny and still thinks power rangers are "cool"... Lol grin f*cking child.
Retard I've never seen power rangers,I'm not the cause of your frustration,you would be doing the world a huge favor if you don't pass on your genes.Whatever you do in life do not father a child the world has too much of your kind presently,hypo is just 50 naira please buy and do the needful.Thank you.Lemme motivate you to buy that hypo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Classroom of the Elite Season 2... 6/10

One of the most overhyped but average af anime...
Seen the 2 seasons and I'm yet to see anything special about it...
The characters are terrible...

The 6/10 sef is cos of the last few episodes in S2

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 2:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Useless of the highest order cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Santos07:
Useless of the highest order cheesy cheesy
you want someone to cry cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 2:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
you want someone to cry cheesy
he can if he wants to cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgyYprxL5vE

Just really glad to see some recent work from Hiromu Arakawa.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Cover

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Duchessree(f): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
I've never seen a better project topic than this. cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Duchessree(f): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Omo guy stop replying those people, the joke that "sakura is useless" is so stupid and old. A lot of people who haven't even watched the anime just jump on the trend.
People who watched naruto and loved it for it being a great anime will definitely not post "sakura is useless" .
She had a nice character development and is one of the stronger kuniochi in her generation.
I would say there are some side of her character that some people do not like about her, but saying "sakura is stupid" is a very untrue, bias and dumb opinion.
People just jump on that trend just to feel among because dumb people like them will agree to it. *no offense* grin grin
And the funny thing is if you ask them to mention 5 reasons why they think she's useless, they wouldn't be able to come up with 1.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Duchessree:
I've never seen a better project topic than this. cool cool
saw this on twitter yesterday too

Would be a fun read lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Duchessree(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2022
The accuracy of this tweet grin grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Lemme repost it for the demented slowpokes to masturbate on.Remember if you're pained all you need is 50 hypo to end your misery.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Brokeloser:
Lemme repost it for the demented slowpokes to masturbate on.Remember if you're pained all you need is 50 hypo to end your misery.
Lol... You are a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Duchessree:

Omo guy stop replying those people, the joke that "sakura is useless" is so stupid and old. A lot of people who haven't even watched the anime just jump on the trend.
People who watched naruto and loved it for it being a great anime will definitely not post "sakura is useless" .
She had a nice character development and is one of the stronger kuniochi in her generation.
I would say there are some side of her character that some people do not like about her, but saying "sakura is stupid" is a very untrue, bias and dumb opinion.
People just jump on that trend just to feel among because dumb people like them will agree to it. *no offense* grin grin
And the funny thing is if you ask them to mention 5 reasons why they think she's useless, they wouldn't be able to come up with 1.
I won't waste my time with them any longer, they are stupid children with single digit IQs... They aren't worth the gum under my shoe.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I won't waste my time with them any longer, they are stupid children with single digit IQs... They aren't worth the gum under my shoe.
Oahey elder statesman.Awon fool at forty geng.Try and buy that hypo soon you really need it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brokeloser:

Oahey elder statesman.Awon fool at forty geng.Try and buy that hypo soon you really need it.
bro leave these people na frustrating they cause all these things.
Its not worth exchanges words with people over one useless character like that cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Watching Avatar...season 2

The amount of talk no jutsu in this show is crazy cheesy
People would have been fighting for 100 years and one 12 year old kid will just come and drop one line like hey you should work this out instead of fighting and instantly they reason it and decide to end their quarrel...I keep laughing everytime it happens grin

I had to lol when this resistance had been fighting to recover their town from the fire nation only for Avatar to tell them it's better to run and live to fight another day...and they instantly agreed grin
I was like wtf grin grin

Anyway, who cares...it's probably part of the comedy anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll soon be done with season 2...
I might do rewatch for Legend of Korra too, I remember it has good fight choreography

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Santos07:
Its not worth exchanges words with people over one useless character like that cheesy
You're right man that 70 years old animal isn't worth my attention.We move

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brokeloser:

I didn't even need to mention any names, and you already identified yourself as a stupid child with single digit IQ. Did you have your nap today little one? Did aunty give you ribena? Fucking witless brat grin grin grin... Your monicker even further describes you as a broke loser, need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Michelle70(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Lol... You are a baby.
is he?

btw, this is ur lovely Sakura

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Michelle70(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Santos07:
i dont think shes useless.
At least she can crack jokes

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Michelle70:
i dont think shes useless.
At least she can crack jokes
I remember that year, I was rolling on the floor when she said this ...
Only for Madara to stab her easily a second later grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Michelle70(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I remember that year, I was rolling on the floor when she said this ...
Only for Madara to stab her easily a second later grin grin grin
abeg no too laugh.

Sakura's boyfriend is on NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.