Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (699131 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2022
January 2023

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Weekend Oppai ✨

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
nani667:
✔️
grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Almost 15m views for the Chainsaw Man opening and it's not even 3 full days yet

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
nani667:
✔️

Lol, I definitely wasn't expecting to see a Perry Bible Fellowship panel on this thread.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
SniperAssassin:
So like play, like play, I won't be able to use Hiatus x Hiatus jokes again?

Give it a year or so
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Duchessree:
Lemme nor mention names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You start watching a show with a great plot and good characters. smiley

They improve it with fanservice, sex jokes, and uncomfortable scenes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
nani667:

Jus started airing °°

Still waiting for the Proper version of episode 1 to drop

Blu-ray version gang!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
Lol! People should keep deceiving themselves with this agenda. Na normies them fit sell this lie to sha

Me watching Prison School, Shimoneta, and Ishuzoku Reviewers because of the fanservice and sex jokes but actually getting invested in the characters and plot

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hollows for me tho

You can't see them, you can't sense then unless you have high spiritual energy
You can't even do any damage to them unless it's a reishi based attack

plus the hollows can still come after the soul after the person dies

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fro5t: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
CoolUsername:

You start watching a show with a great plot and good characters. smiley

They improve it with fanservice, sex jokes, and uncomfortable scenes. grin
"You had my curiosity but now you have my erection"

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Hollows for me tho

there is just something deeply unsettling about a stupid giant that just want to eat you for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
A short horror story °°°

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
nani667:
A short horror story °°°
who won't smash that? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fikhayo(m): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2022
nani667:
A short horror story °°°

Ngl, I'd smash too tho

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Braindead people shouldn't watch AOT
Happy twitter has a clown emoji which NL doesn't

Something that was over-foreshadowed till some people actually predicted it...tf

Even right from episode 2 and 3 and so many other episodes...but no "zero foreshadowing" lmao wtf

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Episode 2 of Bleach: TYBW today

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Attention to all SoL/CGDCT enjoyers in the house!

If you're not watching Bocchi The Rock, you're really doing yourself a disservice.

Synopsis on MAL
Hitori Gotou is a high school girl who's starting to learn to play the guitar because she dreams of being in a band, but she's so shy that she hasn't made a single friend. However, her dream might come true after she meets Nijika Ijichi, a girl who plays drums and is looking for a new guitarist for her band.

Bocchi's social anxiety makes for some of the best comedy I've seen in anime for a while. Pair that with Nijika's outgoing personality and Ryou's laid-back, chill attitude and you've got 20+ minutes of some of the most entertaining character interactions this season.

Check out the pilot and, like it did with me, it should hook you and draw you in.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kaycee7:

If you're not watching Bocchi The Rock, you're really doing yourself a disservice.

Synopsis on MAL
Hitori Gotou is a high school girl who's starting to learn to play the guitar because she dreams of being in a band, but she's so shy that she hasn't made a single friend. However, her dream might come true after she meets Nijika Ijichi, a girl who plays drums and is looking for a new guitarist for her band.

Bocchi's social anxiety makes for some of the best comedy I've seen in anime for a while. Pair that with Nijika's outgoing personality and Ryou's laid-back, chill attitude and you've got 20+ minutes of some of the most entertaining character interactions this season.

Check out the pilot and, like it did with me, it should hook you and draw you in.

I'll add this to my ever-expanding plan-to-watch list.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bleach Episode 2...

This clown disrespecting Aizen sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yhwach na weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Qinglong(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Bleach opening has a couple of spoilers for the manga. Anime-only watchers were expecting Grimmjow. grin

nani667:
A short horror story °°°
Hold up, I've read this novel series. Is it being adapted into an anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Qinglong:
Bleach opening has a couple of spoilers for the manga. Anime-only watchers were expecting Grimmjow. grin

Hold up, I've read this novel series. Is it being adapted into an anime.
It's about time cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Ichigo got PS5 and Ipad
In what year does it take place sef?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by VandalSavage(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaycee7:

Synopsis on MAL

ep 2 is already out

I hate how relatable this show is grin

I love the MC , judging from the opening is a story of self Discovery and it's about to be a interesting journey

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by VandalSavage(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Hollows for me tho

What about the shadows from summertime rendering lipsrsealed

I think there are way more scary cause you can't know who's a shadow till it kills you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
VandalSavage:

I think there are way more scary cause you can't know who's a shadow till it kills you
it's even worse if you don't know how to kill them

If they copy a person's memories, kill them and live their lives...
Can do the same for all their family members and friends without anyone noticing sef grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
VandalSavage:
ep 2 is already out

I hate how relatable this show is grin

I love the MC , judging from the opening is a story of self Discovery and it's about to be a interesting journey
Bro, it shocks me with how many of my fave shows airing on Saturday, Bocchi is now the one I look forward to the most.

The MC's absolutely lovable. When she dropped this reply, she became my spirit animal.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
VandalSavage:

Only if you don't know how to detect them though. Just pay attention to the shadows of things around you.
Actually, this sounds really stressful lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaycee7:
Only if you don't know how to detect them though. Just pay attention to the shadows of things around you.
Actually, this sounds really stressful lol
you gotta be stepping on people's shadows to know...
They get irritated when they're stepped on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.