Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (756493 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 10.....10/10

I love the juxtaposition between Thorfinn/ Einar and King Canute

While Thorfinn and Einar are celebrating their freedom from slavery that is to come and are looking at the light at the end of the tunnel...Canute is going down a darker and darker path

King Canute's ambition mehn...
Killing is own brother who has helped and cared for him since childhood

I remember his father's words in Season 1 when he stated that the crown has a mind of its own...
Canute dismissed it saying that the crown does not lead men to war or kill people etc

Canute has no friends or loved ones anymore...since everyone is an obstacle to his ambition of Ruling the Northern Sea
Canute's Femboy-to-Gigachad transformation is complete

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
CoolUsername:
Now, I don't really enjoy CJ's work (even though he is an OG of this style) but I can vouch for Philly's content.

Really? Been following CJ since 2021 and to me he is one of the funniest anime content creators on YT
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
SniperAssassin:

Really? Been following CJ since 2021 and to me he is one of the funniest anime content creators on YT

I just think that Olawoolo and Phillyonmars have better jokes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Talk no jutsu

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Hunter X Hunter manga be like

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Was just watching some Naruto episode reaction videos on YouTube

Naruto is too peak Sha...
I can't wait to rewatch the series again later this year.

Still one of the best series ever made

But it has the worst sequel in history of fiction...
Boruto is beyond terrible

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
CoolUsername:
Hunter X Hunter manga be like
Thought these jokes were slander until I decided to pick it up where the anime stopped. Would spend up to 15 minutes on a single chapter. In hindsight, considering the amount of narration in the Chimera Ant arc, I should have seen it coming.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
SniperAssassin:

Thought these jokes were slander until I decided to pick it up where the anime stopped. Would spend up to 15 minutes on a single chapter. In hindsight, considering the amount of narration in the Chimera Ant arc, I should have seen it coming.

Togashi has already written two smash-hit mangas for Shonen Jump which isn't something you see very often. At this point, he's probably indispensable to the company and can get away with whatever he wants to do.

Let's not forget that he most likely worked his ass off each week for over a decade when creating Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter, though.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nancy311: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please which website can I use to download anime at a cheaper rate.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nancy311:
Please which website can I use to download anime at a cheaper rate.
animepahe

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Familiá °°

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Code°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
¤°¤

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tatsumaki

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
So tempted to read the ending of Attack on Titan...
But I won't...

Although I know everything that happens...

There is one particular page that worries me...
I hope that page gets removed in the anime Sha...and they don't adapt it

It hints at a big plot twist in the final chapter...
It wasn't confirmed but it infers that plot twist...
it works thematically but wasn't fully explained as it's only 1 page...
And it causes lots of problems to the story imo

I know Isayama apologized for not being able to properly convey the story he wanted to tell in the final chapter...so I hope he fixes it for the anime

Just like how he fixed the Uprising Arc in the anime.
The entire arc was re-written in the anime...

The final chapter of AOT needs some re-write...
Not major changes but dialogue rewrites...
That page in particular needs to be removed...it adds more problems than advantages

*Modified

On second thought, they shouldn't remove the page...but expand on it

The plot twist has been foreshadowed twice already...but if it's executed the same way as the manga, it will lead to viewers coming up with multiple interpretations
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
👆The fxck?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
cuffee:
look at title of the thread bro grin

When you finish wànking, you can modify the post
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
What?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:30am On Mar 18, 2023
The best AOT S4P3 review I've seen yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZV5duex2CQ
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Peak ✨️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2023
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
⚡️⚡️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Code

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Darealrick(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Who's watched Hellsing Ultimate here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Darealrick:
everyone?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jiggar(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Darealrick:

I'm still looking for another Anime which can be compared to Hellsing Ultimate.

Hellsing Ultimate is goated.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
jiggar:

I'm still looking for another Anime which can be compared to Hellsing Ultimate.

Hellsing Ultimate is goated.
compared in terms of genre of quality?

If it's quality...there are so many that surpass it

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (775) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.