Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (700973 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2023
jiggar:
Hi guys, I've been hearing of Naruto for a very long time now and I think it's time to go into it.

I've Googled it to know how to watch every single one of the episodes and that's sorted thus far.

The issue before me now is, are there sites one can easily get it in zipped format for each seasons?

For example, S1 has about 101 episodes. Can I get it as one zipped file containing all of the episodes in it?

Although, I've gotten how to download them one file to the next but not as whole, but it's time consuming.
have no idea of any site...

And I'm pretty sure season 1 is not 101 episodes...

Naruto isn't really divided into seasons...it's more of the streaming services that divide it however they feel like...

All you need to download Naruto is to Google a filler list...and avoid the filler episodes...only watch Canon episodes
That way it's faster to watch

The way seasons are divided will be somehow as Naruto isn't really a seasonal anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by WhereMyLoud: 11:29am On May 11, 2023
Watching Gintama now.. funny AF
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jiggar(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
have no idea of any site...

And I'm pretty sure season 1 is not 101 episodes...

Naruto isn't really divided into seasons...it's more of the streaming services that divide it however they feel like...

All you need to download Naruto is to Google a filler list...and avoid the filler episodes...only watch Canon episodes
That way it's faster to watch

The way seasons are divided will be somehow as Naruto isn't really a seasonal anime

Thanks a lot Bro, much appreciated.

Please go through the link below when you are free, and tell me what you think.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/fantasy/naruto-order-watch-timeline/
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2023
jiggar:

Thanks a lot Bro, much appreciated.

Please go through the link below when you are free, and tell me what you think.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/fantasy/naruto-order-watch-timeline/
use this...more accurate...

The episodes in red are filler and can be skipped...

This list is just for Naruto...
Naruto Shippuden has its own lists

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 12:38pm On May 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
cheesy Those guys are constantly breaking the fourth wall.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jiggar(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
use this...more accurate...

The episodes in red are filler and can be skipped...

This list is just for Naruto...
Naruto Shippuden has its own lists

Thank you once again.

I'll definitely go with your lists.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 12:53pm On May 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Wait until you reach the Shogun Assassination arc, and it turns into one of the best serious dramas I've seen in anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by WhereMyLoud: 3:05pm On May 11, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Wait until you reach the Shogun Assassination arc, and it turns into one of the best serious dramas I've seen in anime.
really.. I am at episode 110
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by WhereMyLoud: 3:06pm On May 11, 2023
Brokeloser:

cheesy Those guys are constantly breaking the fourth wall.
Yea.. and thats the fun part for me.. The writers are sick in the head.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love how cool Shinsuke Takasugi is in that anime. Too bad he is bad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:29pm On May 11, 2023
More weeb oppression

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 4:23pm On May 11, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Yea.. and thats the fun part for me.. The writers are sick in the head.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love how cool Shinsuke Takasugi is in that anime. Too bad he is bad
That sunglasses guy(can't remember his name) can't seem to ever catch a break.Life's always fücking with him.But I haven't finished it yet,paused at episode 72 to enter one piece.

Of course the bad guys have to be cool.Thats non negotiable.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 4:26pm On May 11, 2023
CoolUsername:
More weeb oppression
Foolish Westerners like someone in the comments said taking a child to a drag show is cool but Japanese toys are bad.Too much cock sucking and sperm ingestion has damaged their brain permanently.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2023
CoolUsername:
More weeb oppression
I stumbled on a particular subreddit where people take pics of these anime figures with cûm on them...

Weird shii...they wànk to these figures, spill on it and upload online...wtf
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:21pm On May 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I stumbled on a particular subreddit where people take pics of these anime figures with cûm on them...

Weird shii...they wànk to these figures, spill on it and upload online...wtf

While that's incredible disgusting, it still isn't illegal. Even more importantly, what about the majority of anime figure collectors who don't do stuff like that?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 6:22pm On May 11, 2023
jiggar:
Hi guys, I've been hearing of Naruto for a very long time now and I think it's time to go into it.

I've Googled it to know how to watch every single one of the episodes and that's sorted thus far.

The issue before me now is, are there sites one can easily get it in zipped format for each seasons?

For example, S1 has about 101 episodes. Can I get it as one zipped file containing all of the episodes in it?

Although, I've gotten how to download them one file to the next but not as whole, but it's time consuming.
your best bet is to torrent them. check nyaa.si
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jiggar(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2023
NoonMasamune:

your best bet is to torrent them. check nyaa.si

Oh! thanks bro.

Well, I started downloading them (got 1-10 for now) after @Baddestguyp helped sort them out for me.

But I'll try the site you posted.

Update: Mehn, I just checked the site, it's way large and confusing.

No idea on how to start even after searching for Naruto.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
jiggar:

Oh! thanks bro.

Well, I started downloading them (got 1-10 for now) after @Baddestguyp helped sort them out for me.

But I'll try the site you posted.
for me Naruto picks up from episode 20...

Just saying in case you don't like the first major arc
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
for me Naruto picks up from episode 20...

Just saying in case you don't like the first major arc
Naruto picked up for me the moment Lee dropped his weights.
That's the greatest moment in anime history
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by WhereMyLoud: 4:53am On May 12, 2023
Brokeloser:

That sunglasses guy(can't remember his name) can't seem to ever catch a break.Life's always fücking with him.But I haven't finished it yet,paused at episode 72 to enter one piece.

Of course the bad guys have to be cool.Thats non negotiable.
They call him MADAO.. Though his real name is Hasegawa Taizou
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2023
Just heard the opening song of Serial Experiments Lain

This classic anime has always been on my list to watch...
I'll probably give it a chance sometime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM8RufZr5lw
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:01am On May 12, 2023
°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:02am On May 12, 2023
Dekai 🧨

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:02am On May 12, 2023
Key Visual ➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:03am On May 12, 2023
✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:03am On May 12, 2023
°°¬

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:22pm On May 12, 2023
Baddestguyp:

It's ok. It raises some important questions about the effects of being terminally online. This is really cool when you consider that this anime released in 1998. It also made some interesting audio-visual choices.

However, the presentation is so slow and self-indulgent that I truly believe that the entire series could have been condensed into a single feature length film and nothing of value would've been lost. It didn't need all the dead air, long panning shots, and red herrings to get its point across.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2023
CoolUsername:

It's ok. It raises some important questions about the effects of being terminally online. This is really cool when you consider that this anime released in 1998. It also made some interesting audio-visual choices.

However, the presentation is so slow and self-indulgent that I truly believe that the entire series could have been condensed into a single feature length film and nothing of value would've been lost. It didn't need all the dead air, long panning shots, and red herrings to get its point across.
I'll check it out tho...

Been watching some Code Geass reactions on YouTube...
I forgot how good that show was
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Naijatask: 7:48pm On May 12, 2023
WhereMyLoud:

Best funny, thriller, action shit I've ever seen.

I intend to rewatch everything one day sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:08pm On May 12, 2023
Baddestguyp:

let's all love Lain!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by WhereMyLoud: 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
Naijatask:

Best funny, thriller, action shit I've ever seen.

I intend to rewatch everything onel day sha
haaahhaaha.. no probs bro
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2023
NoonMasamune:

let's all love Lain!
Found the dude who hacked MAL grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:33am On May 14, 2023
Episode 18...

Bish chuan finally reaping the rewards of her ridiculousness...

Sweet episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (755) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: Cyril009(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.