Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (757810 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Baddestguyp:
more like classic trash...

One of the worst animes I've ever watched

Thank you... You just said my mind
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Trying to wrap this up ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Season 2 was finally announced today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
this overhaul dude is really cool

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kimetsu no yaiba Infinity train trailer is out!!!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
nani667:
Best news ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Oh God why?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Darivie04:
I wish Nairaland had a spoiler tag for text similar to that of reddit. Its hard to have meaningful conversations when you're trying to avoid dropping spoilers left and right.

Maybe you can write the spoiler in PasteBin and then drop the link.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mark23:
Kimetsu no yaiba Infinity train trailer is out!!!

Oh boy when is it landing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
This fight will go down as the greatest in the series
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:
This fight will go down as the greatest in the series
Nah, there will be way better fights.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
CoolUsername:

Maybe you can write the spoiler in PasteBin and then drop the link.
Too stressful. If someone wants to write spoilers, they should begin their post with a warning. That way people who don't want spoilers can ignore the post.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mark23:

Too stressful. If someone wants to write spoilers, they should begin their post with a warning. That way people who don't want spoilers can ignore the post.

That's also a good idea. Would have been even better if we could collapse comments.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mark23:

Nah, there will be way better fights.

Abeggi after this arc omoh the manga went drab. Maybe upper moon 6 fight also rocked but mehn the rest are drabs.

Rengoku nah the mvp he really finish work
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Abeggi after this arc omoh the manga went drab.
I'm not sure we are reading the same manga. So you think the latest fight was 'drab'.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mark23:

I'm not sure we are reading the same manga. So you think the latest fight was
'drab'.

For no 3 it was alright this one is just bullocks. Maybe cause too many ppl involved and lack of skills with one bullshit backstory thats not even needed lol.

Once tanjiro learns that stuff deyll be no one to even practice diverse moves on abegii
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

For no 3 it was alright this one is just bullocks. Maybe cause too many ppl involved and lack of skills with one bullshit backstory thats not even needed lol.

Once tanjiro learns that stuff deyll be no one to even practice diverse moves on abegii
Well that's your opinion but most people I've seen online and I personally loved that fight and the backstory.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Darivie04:

Well that's your opinion but most people I've seen online and I personally loved that fight and the backstory.

Mehn zenitsu deserves explanation serious one. It's like the author is skipping fillers and the whole thing is now short.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
I like how dey spent time on 6 not all this ones I feel 4 and 5 was rushed and there was nothing op there.

That 6 omoh we could actually feel death literally snatching all of the hunters present.

And if you noticed...tanjiro had the greatest op-ness mode much like mob psycho at 100 when he was battling 6, then all of a sudden he became weak when nezuko took over in that same fight. That shiit still vexes me. And he has not been able to reach that brief moment of opness in all subsequent fights

Even this fight with 3 is drab despite his skill improving but not even op as compared to the fight with 6
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:
I like how dey spent time on 6 not all this ones I feel 4 and 5 was rushed and there was nothing op there.

That 6 omoh we could actually feel death literally snatching all of the hunters present.

And if you noticed...tanjiro had the greatest op-ness mode much like mob psycho at 100 when he was battling 6, then all of a sudden he became weak when nezuko took over in that same fight. That shiit still vexes me. And he has not been able to reach that brief moment of opness in all subsequent fights

Even this fight with 3 is drab despite his skill improving but not even op as compared to the fight with 6

So what you're saying is that it's boring because Tanjiro isn't the strongest person in the series?
You expect him to be able to beat upper moons easily or what?

*mild spoilers*

Those pillars have years of experience that tanjiro doesn't have. They are not pillars for nothing. It's no coincidence that the strongest pillar is the most experienced one. Also, despite how talented tokito was, he couldn't do shit against Koku (even with his mark) and yet Sanemi (without his mark) was able to put up a better fight. Sanemi said it was because of his greater experience.

And the fight against Um4 and 5 was rushed? How?

As for um3, the guy has cheat-like abilities, plus he's an upper moon so of course he wouldn't go down easily. And they would never have 'defeated' him if tanjiro hadn't gotten the see through world.

Tanjiro's progression is just fine to me. In fact the
person that needs a power up the most is Inosuke.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Maybe cause too many ppl involved

*spoilers *

The guy was upper moon 1 for God's sake. He was number one for a reason. He had 400+ years to perfect his skill with the sword, had a mark, had the see through world and was a demon on top. If he was defeated by just two pillars, it would have been bs.

Thegamingorca:

lack of skills

Yeah, I don't think we read the same fight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 1:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Darivie04:

Exactly. It's even my best fight in the manga. I can't wait for it to be animated
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Mark23:

*spoilers *

The guy was upper moon 1 for God's sake. He was number one for a reason. He had 400+ years to perfect his skill with the sword, had a mark, had the see through world and was a demon on top. If he was defeated by just two pillars, it would have been bs.

Yeah, I don't think we read the same fight

Mehn make I go read the latest.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2019
...and the time travel arc begins.... Great seeing a young naruro kun again cry

Enjoyable episode, this arc will be intriguing...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
nani667:

looks promising lemme start from here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Oh boy when is it landing
Mid/Late 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Please when is Bnha 4 coming out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Fayv:
Please when is Bnha 4 coming out
It's out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Next Episode.... Brothers meet

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Mark23:

It's out
Ok,thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
nani667:

Please explain to me how they time traveled.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Arthurity1:

Please explain to me how they time traveled.
download the last three episode self explanatory

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (775) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.