Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693894 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2019
JJOF:
What happened to Tanjiro's dad?

He had a fragile body.

Kinda like saying he is weak like human rui
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

The only veering that has happened so far will be bringing up fillers left for later in the manga upfront. And it made that bit of the manga make a little sense.
Besides that...The manga is being followed hook line and sinker in its entirety.

Thank God for that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

You keep hoping this better not be spoilers from the manga.
Yet you keep insisting on your argument of whom the hanafuda earring wearing op is with someone who has read the manga in it's totality.

Manga readers are having a field day with all of your postulates and theories
grin

The funny thing is I thought that person was Tanjiro's dad too. But when I read the Hashira's meeting in the manga, I knew it couldn't be him. That episode in the anime should have made it clear.

The author does a lot of foreshadowing, dropping hints here and there, so people can even predict future events in the show. Some things won't even be explicitly stated.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

The insect hashira said you should ask the flame hashira grin
Lmao
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
I tried reading one chapter from a Manga and it was damn boring, n annoying. Pls how do u Manga readers cope with thi, like how do u do it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Finish the anime first then you'll know.

Fyi,
I started binging on the manga yesterday grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Sweet movie... Finally decided to see it, Tanya was almost destroyed.... Epic action from start to finish ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2019
I wish Nairaland had a spoiler tag for text similar to that of reddit. Its hard to have meaningful conversations when you're trying to avoid dropping spoilers left and right.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Darivie04:
I wish Nairaland had a spoiler tag for text similar to that of reddit. Its hard to have meaningful conversations when you're trying to avoid dropping spoilers left and right.

grin

Especially when everything being asked is spoiler related

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2019
JJOF:
I tried reading one chapter from a Manga and it was damn boring, n annoying. Pls how do u Manga readers cope with thi, like how do u do it?
If your're used to reading novels or plain text books then reading manga is pretty easy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Reading manga 101

Each box contains sequence of events.

mostly read from right to left.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2019
nani667:
Sweet movie... Finally decided to see it, Tanya was almost destroyed.... Epic action from start to finish ✔️

Youjo-Senki-Movie
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Darivie04:

If your're used to reading novels or plain text books then reading manga is pretty easy.
I actually started reading the Manga for kitmesu no yaiba today, and kind of like it. The one I first read was one piece, and it was too confusing.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:
Reading manga 101

Each box contains sequence of events.

mostly read from right to left.
And I was reading from left to right cry cry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
JJOF:

No try am o, it's right to left. That's the mistake I made when reading Naruto Manga that year. Same thing virtually all pictorial stories from Asia, right left except from English speaking societies
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
JJOF:

Lmao grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
JJOF:

I actually started reading the Manga for kitmesu no yaiba today, and kind of like it. The one I first read was one piece, and it was too confusing.
Yeah that's thing tho. Sometimes fights can be hella confusing in manga e.g MHA. Even worse if you're reading from right to left.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Darivie04:

Actually, it's not. Reading manga or any comics, you have to take in the whole visual spectacle and not just the words. Which is why I suck at reading them. I'm usually in a rush and end up missing a lot of subtle vital information on the page.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Actually, it's not. Reading manga or any comics, you have to take in the whole visual spectacle and not just the words. Which is why I suck at reading them. I'm usually in a rush and end up missing a lot of subtle vital information on the page.
As in ehn, you can not read it in a rush.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ended ... One of the better ones this season ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
To all those that introduced and hyped Globin Slayer, y'all should just commit Seppuku, any time I see the inscription Demon Slayer, I'm reminded of that godforsaken bullshit load of crap.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
t12tosin:
To all those that introduced and hyped Globin Slayer, y'all should just commit Seppuku, any time I see the inscription Demon Slayer, I'm reminded of that godforsaken bullshit load of crap.

grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
nani667:
Name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
t12tosin:

A samurai will gladly die with honor grin cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
t12tosin:

Ah! What did Goblin Slayer do to you?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
First "big" series of the new season. Basically Konosuba on steroids.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Loads of new releases Yesterday

Quite a few Isekai

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Gyarados(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Isekai anime again..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ended ✔️

Not bad

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by theGigolo: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
nani667:
Ended ✔️

Not bad

What anime bruh?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Not related but Chapter 122 Spoilers of AoT are out.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Rashelany: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
nani667:
Elite ✔️✔️

Villains that can manufacture Oppai >>>

What's the name of the first anime in the picture above?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.