Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (696518 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
NoonMasamune:

I think he is looking for the highschool dxd variety, or that one ecchi anime where the mc gains power by sucking the girl's breast milk

Awwwgh those nipples were always hard and sore mehn that guy was too dependent on that nuns breasts

I'll look for it to download this night
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
NoonMasamune:

I think he is looking for the highschool dxd variety, or that one ecchi anime where the mc gains power by sucking the girl's breast milk
Ok, wasn't there an isekai anime with the plot line being about how the MC needed to impregnate the girls in the fantasy world or maybe he is looking for something along the lines of Scum's wish.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
IMAliyu:

Ok, wasn't there an isekai anime with the plot line being about how the MC needed to impregnate the girls in the fantasy world or maybe he is looking for something along the lines of Scum's wish.

Awwwwgh what's the name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Awwwwgh what's the name
MY God! There are so many senseless animes out there!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
NoonMasamune:

.. no .. it was about a guy that tends to puke anytime a girl touches him/even get really close to him..

except for a time he met a girl that loves the fact the he pukes due to his shyness.. they later ended up having sex and all sex scene was shown..

can't really remember the name twas really funny too..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. no .. it was about a guy that tends to puke anytime a girl touches him/even get really close to him..

except for a time he met a girl that loves the fact the he pukes due to his shyness.. they later ended up having sex and all sex scene was shown..

can't really remember the name twas really funny too..

This kinda sucks.

I still love that twins incest anime tho. I however wish deyvmake more.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This kinda sucks.
I still love that twins incest anime tho. I however wish deyvmake more.

name pls
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2019
biGDhAp:

name pls

Yosuga no sora
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Awwwwgh what's the name
Conception. I knew of the game before they made the anime. It was about him making love with the girls so that he can use the children to fight. I heard it was a turn based rpg like disgaea. Still havent gotten aroung to trying it though

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
There's also how not to summon a demon lord and testament of sister new devil(ecchi at its best) wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fayv:
There's also how not to summon a demon lord and testament of sister new devil(ecchi at its best) wink
And we have "eromanga sensei" and "monster musume" for the most cultured of weebs.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
IMAliyu:

And we have eromanga sensei and monster musume for the most cultured of anime watchers.
Please,rephrase
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fayv:

Hmmmm will look into these
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yosuga no sora
gracias
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol

It's ironic to think you actually will never sit down to watch it because of the anime length grin

Correction ➔ I don't watch because it is Crap ✔️

If it made any sense to me I would have started following it a long time ago

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Conception. I knew of the game before they made the anime. It was about him making love with the girls so that he can use the children to fight. I heard it was a turn based rpg like disgaea. Still havent gotten aroung to trying it though

Făck.... I thought I had forgotten about this one.... You just had to bring back memories of this utter garbage of an anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
biGDhAp:
gracias

Hope your girlfriend is nearby or grab a pillow. You are in for a treat

Funny it was nani667 that suggested it to me on telegram many years ago.

Epic stuff
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
IMAliyu:

And we have "eromanga sensei" and "monster musume" for the most cultured of weebs.

Laughs in Kiss x Sis and Prison School.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
nani667:

Făck.... I thought I had forgotten about this one.... You just had to bring back memories of this utter garbage of an anime
grin it should had just been a hentai, with a plot like that
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoolUsername:

Laughs in Kiss x Sis and Prison School.
Prison school is still my fav.
I started reading the manga long before the anime.
Asking the question men have had in their minds for ages.... Arss or titts?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
IMAliyu:

Awwwwgh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
IMAliyu:

Short answer: titts

Long answer:
It's a difficult choice to make but there's a certain quality about titts that I just can't get over. In every shape, size, and form, there is a boob type for every man (or woman, if you roll that way). Arss can be great too but they can also be bad, you'd be hard-pressed to find completely disgusting titts (not that they don't exist but they are rare).

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hope your girlfriend is nearby or grab a pillow. You are in for a treat

Funny it was nani667 that suggested it to me on telegram many years ago.
Epic stuff
. real epic..

**smiles
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
CoolUsername:

Short answer: titts

Long answer:
It's a difficult choice to make but there's a certain quality about titts that I just can't get over. In every shape, size, and form, there is a boob type for every man (or woman, if you roll that way). Arss can be great too but they can also be bad, you'd be hard-pressed to find completely disgusting titts (not that they don't exist but they are rare).
lol wtf did I just read. prison school seems very funny. it's been on my list for a long time but I haven't had time to watch it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sanpipita(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Where can I download animes with subtitles too please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fayv(f): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2019
sanpipita:
Where can I download animes with subtitles too please
chia anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sanpipita(m): 12:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Fayv:
chia anime
thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
(-_-)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Baccano a classic

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
IMAliyu:
Baccano a classic
If you love bacca then you would love Vamp! As well. Its a light novel made by the same author
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oppai Armor unleashed ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
IMAliyu:
Baccano a classic
did you watch sub or dub. I hear the dub is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.