Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695956 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

I don’t know why chia anime isn’t opening on my downloader

It opens on safari browser but doesn’t open on my downloader app and I can’t download videos with safari browser you can only stream with it.

All other sites I’ve checked their episodes are above 180mb so I had to manage telegram since the episodes there are around 115-170mb

So far,I’ve downloaded 30episodes only and I don’t think I would be able to continue because of the size.
try with UC browser. that's what I use.
https://m.chia-anime.me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Yksulaimon02:

They said something about even if Sasuke sharingan can keep up with Lee speed,his body can't,if I remember correctly.
yeah. he can see Lee but he can't keep up with his speed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2020
mmars:
LOl you will surely wet your pant out of excitement after watching season 3
'One Outs' is even better. https://myanimelist.net/anime/5040/One_Outs
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

I don’t know why chia anime isn’t opening on my downloader

It opens on safari browser but doesn’t open on my downloader app and I can’t download videos with safari browser you can only stream with it.

All other sites I’ve checked their episodes are above 180mb so I had to manage telegram since the episodes there are around 115-170mb

So far,I’ve downloaded 30episodes only and I don’t think I would be able to continue because of the size.
original Naruto is about 30 to 40mb per episode while shippuden is about 55mb per episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
CapedBaldy:

original Naruto is about 30 to 40mb per episode while shippuden is about 55mb per episode
In which site?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2020
CapedBaldy:

try with UC browser. that's what I use.
https://m.chia-anime.me

Uc browser can’t be used for downloading on iPhone.... just like safari browser,you can only stream with it.
Mehn,iPhone is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
yes, doesnt open on downloader wen you use certain US ip-es (via vpn)....use normal sub or use only vpns such as ultrasurf mobile and x-vpn. Or better still try oda networks such as 9mobile, glo or airtel!

I’m using airtel.
You mean the site didn’t open on my downloader because my vpn was on?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

I’m using airtel.
You mean the site didn’t open on my downloader because my vpn was on?
yes. I found a mtd: if using airtel,9mobile or glo..u can use the 'browser' in ADM app...to browse m.chia-anime.me. Wen u get 2 d desired page on ADM's own browser...click on d video like u want to stream...just make sure ADM is able to grab the filesize of the video u want to download...after it grabs d filesize of video...if size is ok for u..dwnld..if not..den cancel and click on 'Download' just below d stream video..make sure ADM grabs the video's filesize..den dwnld..if no show....keep refreshing d page..and try over again. Its that easy: dont worry u'll get used to it!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2020
nani667:
°°°
Fate/Zero

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
yes. I found a mtd: if using airtel,9mobile or glo..u can use the 'browser' in ADM app...to browse m.chia-anime.me. Wen u get 2 d desired page on ADM's own browser...click on d video like u want to stream...just make sure ADM is able to grab the filesize of the video u want to download...after it grabs d filesize of video...if size is ok for u..dwnld..if not..den cancel and click on 'Download' just below d stream video..make sure ADM grabs the video's filesize..den dwnld..if no show....keep refreshing d page..and try over again. Its that easy: dont worry u'll get used to it!

I’m using total downloader for iPhone.

I’ll turn off my vpn and try again

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
if u like fate/zero..kindly try Carnival Phantasm. https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG
This site na just stress
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Duchessree:
I just finished kuroko no basket season 1, i cant believe o can get hooked on a sport anime like this cheesy , am definitely watching season 2
Lol same when I finished it.
It was so amazing and emotional for basketball love that show
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2020
But I love that previous discussion when Naruto was using rasenshruiken sasuke was playing with chidori stream.
Sasuke couldn't kill raikage,Naruto killed raikage's father.
Naruto killed kakuzu and so many more I think he's been stronger since but now they're older and Naruto seems weaker but sasuke has abilities to teleport to dimensions

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Kaycee7:
This site na just stress
Totally Wrong! And u have never opened it at all. Doz who have visited d site will never have said that. All u need is copy and paste.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Jake420:

Lol same when I finished it.
It was so amazing and emotional for basketball love that show
try 'One Outs', another sports anime. It has same level of psychology thrills as DeathNote.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
no need for unnecessary screenshots of adm/idm+ downloading d anime...just watch it..and give ur rating of d anime!

this guy they para grin
donwizzy7:
no need for unnecessary screenshots of adm/idm+ downloading d anime...just watch it..and give ur rating of d anime!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Born2Freak:
Dorohedoro
Crazy anime on netflix 8/10
I had to watch all 12 episode last night on Netflix..
Good storyline but 6.5/10
Watch Scissors Seven funny and interesting
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
you wanna watch comedy and action mix together, then you got to watch Scissor Seven..

Sweet Anime 9/10

Already on Netflix with 2 season

seriously waiting for season 3

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Another Anime on my list you'll got to watch is CastleVania
choi the fight scenes are crazy
Belmont my dude
I'm giving castlevania 9.5/10 jare
3 season down Waiting for season 4
U see scissors seven and castlevania you'll won't regret watching it..

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
typicalgamer:

this guy they para grin

u no open ur eye well to see d guy wey dey post screenshots up and down....worse tin b say he no come dey give anime name of screenshot..lame!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
u no open ur eye well to see d guy wey dey post screenshots up and down....worse tin b say he no come dey give anime name of screenshot..lame!

Funny, so it's now a crime to screenshot anime in here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2020
JasonBoss:

Funny, so it's now a crime to screenshot anime in here.
why dont u communicate your above comments in 'screenshots' only and see how it feels!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonBoss:
Scissors seven castlevania altered carbon resleeved Gantz:O Legend of Ravaging Dynasties( Bad Ass)
post links to them, guy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonBoss:
Scissors seven
castlevania
altered carbon resleeved
Gantz:O
Legend of Ravaging Dynasties( Bad Ass)
forget L.O.R.D, d real deal is Soul Land..then also include Battle Through the Heavens (up to Season 3)!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
why dont u communicate your above comments in 'screenshots' only and see how it feels!

My Apologies.. I'm new here. Don't know how it's been done here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonBoss:

My Apologies.. I'm new here. Don't know how it's been done here
tnx for clarifying!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
post links to them, guy.
I watch most on Netflix
02tvseries and fzmovietvshow got castlevania

I'll make Research and drop link to where scissors seven can be downloaded
And as well Seven Deadly Sins Anime

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonBoss:

I watch most on Netflix

02tvseries and fzmovietvshow got castlevania

I'll make Research and drop link to where scissors seven can be downloaded

And as well Seven Deadly Sins Anime
tnx....d difficult one to dwnld onto fone might be Scissor Seven....actually i'd to have offline videos..for rewatching later..and also to rewatch soundtracks if dey make sense!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
donwizzy7:
tnx....d difficult one to dwnld onto fone might by Scissor Seven....actually i'd to av offline videos..for rewatching later..and also to rewatch soundtracks if dey make sense!

soundtrack is dope

but scissors seven is really interesting nd it got a good story line.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonBoss:

soundtrack is dope

but scissors seven is really interesting nd it got a good story line.
okay, will really love to try it out...but unfortunately i'm not really a fan of streaming video (except audio..for online radio)...so dwnld links for d anime will be much appreciated pls!

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.