Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House – Olamide - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House – Olamide (368 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House – Olamide by millibanks: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
YBNL boss, Olamide, has revealed his plans for BBNaija’s Efe.
Olamide, who is solely responsible for creating music stars like Adekunle Gold and Lil Kesh, has openly declared his readiness to support Efe on his musical journey once out of the house....
Read more....[url].http://millibanks..com.ng/2017/04/i-promise-to-support-efe-outside-big.html[/url]

1 Share

Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House – Olamide by Rotjijatau(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
This efe issue again
Re: I Promise To Support Efe Outside The Big Brother House – Olamide by BreezyCB(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
We don hear

(1) (Reply)

Didn't Know Kevin Hart Could Do Stunts / Sorry Doctor Who Season 10 / Real Plays Its Second-to-last Match Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.