Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,956 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud (29516 Views)

Court Sentences Siblings To One-year In Prison For N4bn Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by wisenewgem(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
My #400,000 is gone down the drain

My hard earned #200,000 naira too
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by ShakurMY(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
People will never learn, many more people will still fall for things like this time to come. People don't understand that you can never get something from nothing.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by chrischike(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thank you lord.. I pray they are convicted ohh those two idiots stole my 1.4m and not even shishi was given back to me
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by wisenewgem(m): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2017
mooremoney:

bro no vex. I don't know the man in any way. I was just asking. My money also dey there too.
mine too
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by somto12: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2017
I heard that the court adjourned the case to October 2017 i believe our money will still come back to us because is our hard earned money He will die prematurely if he tries to eat our money
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by wisenewgem(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2017
somto12:
I heard that the court adjourned the case to October 2017
i believe our money will still come back to us because is our hard earned money
He will die prematurely if he tries to eat our money

My brother please where did you get your info from. I want to be following the case till I get my money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos / 3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos / Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.