Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! (911 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / I’m Nigeria’s Kim Kardashian – Bobrisky (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tboss looks like she's gonna be Nigeria's Kim Kardashian- Beautiful and Talentless but highly successful!

Believe it or not, Tboss is celebrity material. She has what it takes to remain relevant in the entertainment industry for a long time. She may not have won the 25 million naira but remember that endorsement deals are very lucrative in Nigeria, in a matter of time she can make more than 25 million if she plays her cards right. Here are some points y'all need to take note of.

1)The hate and backlash only makes her more famous! Look at Kim, that woman receives a ton of hate everyday but that hasn't stopped her shine. Most brands like to endorse controversial celebrities because they tend to attract a lot of attention on social media. Look at Kim, Kanye, AKA and Bonang Matheba! Being controversial sent their careers over the top and made them who they are today.

2)You don't have to win the show to be the most successful, the exposure is all that matters: look at Ebuka, he didn't win but today he's richer than the person who won. There are a host of artistes in Nigeria who participated in talent shows and didn't win but ended up being more famous than the winner.

3)Tboss is very marketable: If Uriel who's not so good looking can be a fashion ambassador then we can expect that in no time, Tboss will be the face of one multi-million naira company(it could be weavon, cosmetics or makeup, fashion, telecommunications etc) or better still, she could land a role in Nollywood ( if Tboss is the manipulative drama queen y'all think she is, acting wouldn't be a problem for her, it's not easy to fake tears all the time o)

4)The sad truth is that in Nigeria, beauty and sex appeal is more appreciated than intelligence and talent.

P. S—If Efe spends the 25mil on his music career like he said, then it's a wasted investment. Like I said in some of my previous posts, I'm #teamEfe but I don't think it would be wise to spend the money on his music because money does not equate to talent. He will fade away after one or two songs. If he doesn't want to remain famous for long, then at least he should try to remain a silent millionaire for the rest of his life. #JustSaying
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Angeleena(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
take it or leave it,OP, the thing pain you..and mind you,Kim is a smart ass,but our Minister of aviation, T.BOSS,is not..she should just stick,to her private jet toasters,by the way,she has,a thing for planes...
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
take it or leave it,OP, the thing pain you..and mind you,Kim is a smart ass,but our Minister of aviation, T.BOSS,is not..she should just stick,to her private jet toasters,by the way,she has,a thing for planes...
Lol I'm not a fan of tboss FYI, but I don't believe in bashing and hating on people who didn't wrong me in any way, it's childish.
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
And I think y'all misunderstood her, she said "My life has never been about money, I have men hitting on me with freaking private jets but my life isn't all about money" I misunderstood her at first but after re-watching the video last night I realized that she said nothing wrong.
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by adorablepepple(f): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Who cares??
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Women who hates Tboss have low self-esteem issues.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmartBug:
Women who hates Tboss have low self-esteem issues.
Thank you jare ...Efe and Bally were my favourites but I never hated any of the other housemates, how can I hate someone I don't know personally? it's just unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by tribalistseun: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
jealousy try get small sense, the show is over. She doesn't know you. Bigbrother is all about entertainment, don't take it personal, Ode oshi
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
MhizGracie:
Thank you jare ...Efe and Bally were my favourites but I never hated any of the other housemates, how can I hate someone I don't know personally? it's just unnecessary.

Ofcourse it is unnecessary. But they think otherwise.
She can't have the beauty, the brain and the money.
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by brandonobi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
its possible o, with the unnecessary hate showered on her, her name just became a known thing, she can actually make it that far
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by nepapole(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Looking like tboss has more enemies than buhari.
Re: Tboss Can Become Nigeria's Kim Kardashian! by poshestmina(f): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
The op is actually right ,no publicity is bad publicity .she will be remembered for a long time coz of her 'controversial' nature .She can always be a fashion ambassador or who wouldn't want to see Tboss in a movie?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Reply Comedian Bovi Gave To EFCC Tweet. / Debie-rise Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Ceo nirafame Says He Is The Prince Of Photoshop After This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.