Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) (58909 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Skywalker5(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Guys what does this Based on logistics mean? i am not sure where it came from. how is the sentence attached to the big brother winner?

Is it something he says most of the time?
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
nextstep:

By learning from his creativity, you too can create something that makes you (a) wealthy, (b) influential. It is well known that
F = G(m2*m2)/r2. For our purposes, F = G(a*b)/r2, where F is attraction of G-string to your wealth and influence, which gets stronger as radius r reduces. wink
Where is the pûssy?

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cool cool anything that brings Money
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by 3283Abokination(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmartBug:
They too like money.
Ad U Too Like Weed

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Butterworth: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Business ACME
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am not even sure these people knows what the word logistic means undecided
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by faith551(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Goat face

Now tell me the meaning of creativity

Creativity is when Birdman went to the Breakfast club radio station and bashed them because he said "All tree of ya, put some respeck on my name" people were laughing at him and he made a song and a t-shirt with "put some respeck on my name written on it that made him $1 million dollars

Creativity is when your dumbass isn't smart enough to make money out of something that is trending

Flawless victory, dnt mind those nut heads

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmartBug:
They too like money.

Because they're not as dumb as you are.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

Where is the pûssy?

First comes the power, then the money, and if you really just want it, the nany nana nana. - El Debarge & Dj Quick.
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
EXLOVER:
The shirt go too dey common. Remind me of that t-shirt that year "MY MONEY GROWS LIKE GRASS"
and also that WHY ALWAYS ME
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
other countries are into science and technology while Nigerians are inventing mediocre T shirt with logistic written on it, nigerians can never ever ever be liberated. grin from backwardness.

next thing you will see on here is idiots Asking me questions like what about you what have you invented?

the guy below me is probably an idiot too. grin
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Goat face

Now tell me the meaning of creativity

Creativity is when Birdman went to the Breakfast club radio station and bashed them because he said "All tree of ya, put some respeck on my name" people were laughing at him and he made a song and a t-shirt with "put some respeck on my name written on it that made him $1 million dollars

Creativity is when your dumbass isn't smart enough to make money out of something that is trending

Just for a minute, I was tempted to educate your rat ass about what creativity actually is but I've made it a point in life not to waste my precious time on cretins.

You are free to go. Ignorance isn't a crime after all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by wizod(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nice.
No matter what is written on d T shirt, people must patronize it.
One man from my town bought one dat they wrote 'idiot' and it replaced his real nomenclature.
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dinocarex:
There is no patent law in Nigeria. If not, Efe should just file to patent that slang!
you are ignorant of patent laws......who gave efe the patent right?
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Austinoiz:

Una too like minors' pvssy

What's the correlation here?
Guy, you must be a paedophile. Disgusting.
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmartBug:
They too like money.
you hate money abi....u no get sense
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by LeSulk(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Former FUTO SUG president.That's part of the hustle.As for the catchphrase,Warri rapper Erigga said he actually brought out the phrase but Efe has popularised it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Fimbiology(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
I know all this people... They re Futo students. How come.Nice one though
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by slurryeye: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
People call this creativity, I can't just stop laughing

Riding news wave is now creativity in Nigeria....jeez we got a long ass way to go

Just a question for all of you that call it creativity, how is the market for "Oga at the top" t-shirt?
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by fuckboys: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
gypsey:
other countries are into science and technology while Nigerians are inventing mediocre T shirt with logistic written on it, nigerians can never ever ever be liberated. grin from backwardness.

next thing you will see on here is idiots Asking me questions like what about you what have you invented?
what have you invented? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by fuckboys: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
LeSulk:
Former FUTO SUG president.That's part of the hustle.As for the catchphrase,Warri rapper Erigga said he actually brought out the phrase but Efe has popularised it.
exactly, erigga new money owns that slang, well efe is more popular than he is now undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by nobodysmanrob(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
suso:
Creativity
As much as I respect igbos for their industrious nature, this is more oportunistic than creative. The young man efe came up with the slogan I'm sure he didn't legally copyright it so this guy took advantage of it and is riding the tide.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by LilTyRoNe: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmartBug:
They too like money.

Who does'nt like money,you
if you dont like money quite your job and stay at home all day and allow those who like money to be!!!
#Make we hear word joor.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by oyewale0001(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
base on wat
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by harbeyboi52(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
mtcheew..... let me cum nd be going jawe
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by KnightB(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Smart

They don't have Amala and Ewedu coated brain
Inasmuch as a laud that innovation, I'm baffle how you take it so personal. Vainglory! Sir, how does this changed the fact that you're stupid when the only achievement you've made personally, is forming familiarity? You that don't have Amala and Ewedu coated brain, what worthwhile achievement have you made, as an individual?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Dinocarex(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
nwadiuko1:
you are ignorant of patent laws......who gave efe the patent right?

I am ignorant of the law. All I said is that he should file a patent for that phrase!
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Elle277(f): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hate it or not, Based on Logistics its gonna sell..
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by SubtleFRED(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by legibow: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
They are all about business... Igbo kwanu
Re: Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
gypsey:

Bro u ve already asked urself d question , so can u now go ahead and answer ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.