Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos (4035 Views)

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / How To Know If You Need Glasses / How Much Does It Cost To Carry Out A DNA Test In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos by collinspro(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please docs in the house, I need help. I am short sighted and I need a pair of glasses. Pls how much will it cost me to get it in a hospital or clinic. I do not need expensive frame.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos by greatnaija01: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
bros pls come closer to the screen......

THERE IS NO FIXED PRICE, IT DIFFERS WITH CLINIC AND HOSPITALS. Leave your house and go to the NEAREST hospital to find out.

hope you could see that to read.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos by optm(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros pls come closer to the screen......

THERE IS NO FIXED PRICE, IT DIFFERS WITH CLINIC AND HOSPITALS. Leave your house and go to the NEAREST hospital to find out.

hope you could see that to read.

lolz u re funny

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore / . / Is It Good For A Pregnant Woman To Be Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.