Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In (1575 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In by ferdyferd: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello,

Have been interested in importing some stuffs from eBay and Amazon but lack the required knowledge to do so.

Can any experience person kindly recommend a shipping agency who can ship directly from US/UK to Nigeria?

Pls recommend only the ones you have used b4, thanks and God bless you all.
Re: How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In by gidimasters(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In by ferdyferd: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
gidimasters:
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-4.4

Trusted and tested shipper

I did had a chat with him on whatapp but his replies are not favourable.

I will like to do it myself. Thanks
Re: How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In by gidimasters(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
ferdyferd:

I did had a chat with him on whatapp but his replies are not favourable.
I will like to do it myself. Thanks
Goodluck
Re: How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In by ferdyferd: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
anyone?
Re: How To Ship From Ebay/amazon To Nigeria. Gurus Kindly Come In by mecussey(m): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2017
ferdyferd:
anyone?
shoptomydoor...perfect for you, those guys are serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Active Bank In Adeyemi College Of Education,ondo / Joystick Enlargement Oil / What Bank Is The Best For A Business Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.