Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... (1255 Views)

Free Online Mathematics Seminar / Free Mathematics Tutorial For People Of Katsina / Heritage Bank, Lagos State Sponsor One-day Seminar For JAMB Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mathematics is a subject that is made for all. Unfortunately, various experiences has turned this lovely subject to a masquerade. Maths is now a subject failed by a significant number of students at WAEC level. It ought not to be...Join us this Saturday (15th April,2017) @ Covenant House (30 Adedokun Adekola Street, Balogun Bus Stop, Igando Road, Ikotun, Lagos) as we discuss the secrets of becoming better in maths. Time is 12 noon. See you on Saturday.
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Join us as we discuss on the topic: MY BRAIN IS WIRED TO DO MATHS.

Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Spend 2 hours of your time with us on Saturday as we discuss the topic: MY BRAIN IS WIRED TO DO MATHS.
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Believing you can do it is half the battle...
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mathematics is the language of the universe and it’s one we can all learn to speak.

Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Ben Carson once was regarded as the dumbest pupil in his class...He later became one of the best. Was he given a new brain? Come this Saturday (15th of April, 2017), together with the teens wing of Covenant Family, we will be deliberating on the topic: MY BRAIN IS WIRED TO DO MATHS. Time is 12 noon. Admission is free
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
God has given us a robust brain...whatever we do with it is left to us.

Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
COUNTING DOWN...3 DAYS TO GO.
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by deeprinz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
https://mymathware..nl/?m=1
is an online mathematics forum that prepares students for all O'level Examinations by giving them adequate online Tutorials in mathematics. it also posts high level mathematics of all fields for Undergraduate and postgraduate mathematics studies. Visit mymathware today and be the best you can be..
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
2 days to go...make it a date with us and invite somebody.
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2017
Your friends may pass MATHS through the wide way(expo) but you have to pass MATHS through the narrow way(study).
It is written, enter ye in at the straight gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.
Join us on Saturday 15th April, 2015 @ Covenant House as we discuss on the topic: MY BRAIN IS WIRED TO DO MATHS. Time is 12 noon. Free! Free!! Free!!!.
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tomorrow is the day we are waiting for... join us @ Covenant House.
Re: Free Mathematics Seminar For Teenagers... by bhmw(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Time is 12 noon...today

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why JAMB Can’t Allow Change In Subject Combination. / 25 Killer Sites For Free Online Education / Help Me Choose "A Course Of Study" For My Lil Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.