Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki (1310 Views)

Wise Investments / See What Lagos Ikorodu Expressway Looks Like In 1947 before investment visited. / WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY.. OWERRI BECKONS... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
This 3 Wise Women Don't want to be left out . What a man can do a woman can do better. They Just Keyed Into One of our Estates. NO amount is too small to invest . With 250k Initial Deposit You can become a landlord/Landlady In Ibeju Lekki .Don't wait for daddy / Boyfriend/ Husband before u Invest make use of that spare money now . Tell your friend that knows your friend to tell your other friend that the time to invest is now .cos tomorrow might be too late

Call /WhatsApp 08035331074

To get list of properties With C of O u can invest on i will be waiting for your message .
Please share and like

Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
You will finish whatsoever you started this year in Jesus name.

1 Share

Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pick up your phone now and chat me up . 08035331074

Let's project u into the future
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
This is the question most people will ask their parents in future.
This question will make any parent have a rethink and wish they could reverse the time and take that "bold step"
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
All these properties belongs to a reputable company and not from omo onile
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Is never too late to key into this....

Own a plot of land along the free trade zone. (Best decision ever)
Let's project into the future to make it happen.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nice
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.”
-Andrew Carnegie

“The major fortunes in America have been made in land.”
-John D. Rockefeller
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2017
CLOSE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*The New Shop Rite.
*The New International Airport.
*The Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*The Lekki Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Refinery.
*The Pan Atlantic University.
*The Computer Village Permanent Site.
*The Lagos Business School.
*Two Gulf Courses.
*The International Market District.e.t.c.
Its a solid dry land.

INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network And Layout.
- Street light
- Sports centre
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
A fixed deposit investment can yield nothing more than 6% of its value annually but real estate in Ibeju-Lekki is an investment that has a whooping 200% rise in value in the same time frame. Good day sirs and mas' hope your day is going well. I will like to introduce to you our GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE In an Estate free from Government Acquisition and Omonile issues. The TITLES/DOCUMENTS ARE ALL GENUINE AND VERIFIABLE. (Subject to a Flexible Plan payment of 3 Months). I will like you to take a look below and also I don't mind a referral for some people who might be interested also. Thank you as I await your response.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2017
A fixed deposit investment can yield nothing more than 6% of its value annually but real estate in Ibeju-Lekki is an investment that has a whooping 200% rise in value in the same time frame. Good day sirs and mas' hope your day is going well. I will like to introduce to you our GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE In an Estate free from Government Acquisition and Omonile issues. The TITLES/DOCUMENTS ARE ALL GENUINE AND VERIFIABLE. (Subject to a Flexible Plan payment of 3 Months). I will like you to take a look below and also I don't mind a referral for some people who might be interested also. Thank you as I await your response.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
will like to introduce to you our GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE In an Estate free from Government Acquisition and Omonile issues. The TITLES/DOCUMENTS ARE ALL GENUINE AND VERIFIABLE. (Subject to a Flexible Plan payment of 3 Months). I will like you to take a look below and also I don't mind a referral for some people who might be interested also. Thank you as I await your response.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
will like to introduce to you our GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE In an Estate free from Government Acquisition and Omonile issues. The TITLES/DOCUMENTS ARE ALL GENUINE AND VERIFIABLE. (Subject to a Flexible Plan payment of 3 Months).
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Everybody wants to own a land.......but I want to own the Oceans....so I can charge countries that use my ocean and Sue countries that trespasses.

Tell me how many billionaires acquired wealth from Operating a Savings Account? ........I rest my case lipsrsealed

The stock market is filled with people who know the value of everything but own nothing.

Invest in real estate and watch as your money grows in 2020. Let us tap into the mega opportunity.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lagos State signs Smart City deal with Dubai to be built in Ibeju Lekki

The Lagos State government on Monday signed an agreement with the City of Dubai for the creation of Africa’s first smart city.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Friend, So you are now at risk of losing this great opportunity.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lekki-Epe Expressway Axis:* Ibeju Lekki on the the Lekki-Epe Expressway axis starts from Abijo up to Eleranigbe. This stretch of the expressway has a mixture of residential and commercial characteristics. There are a lot of houses, big schools, business ventures such as Coscharis Group, Eleganza Industries, Pan African University, the Biggest Shoprite in Nigeria (Abijo/Sangotedo), Greenspring School, Corona School and has many built up residential estates.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
DO NOT SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU!!!
Lagos state govt is making major moves in actualising the "New Lagos" in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Take a minute and click the link attached down there.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/lagos-sign-mou-4th-mainland-bridge-may-29-ambode/
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Lekki-Epe Expressway Axis:* Ibeju Lekki on the the Lekki-Epe Expressway axis starts from Abijo up to Eleranigbe. This stretch of the expressway has a mixture of residential and commercial characteristics. There are a lot of houses, big schools, business ventures such as Coscharis Group, Eleganza Industries, Pan African University, the Biggest Shoprite in Nigeria (Abijo/Sangotedo), Greenspring School, Corona School and has many built up residential estates
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Ibeju Lekki is after Ajah.
Ibeju-Lekki can be described under three broad locations with respect to the key ongoing projects there. These include The Free Trade Zone axis; the Elerangbe axis, and the Lekki-Epe Expressway axis.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Have you thought of investing wisely on landed property? in case, you have not , here is an ample opportunity for you to invest in our estate. All of our estates comes with a Good Title like C of O and we give out instant Allocation. With 250k you can key into our estates. To get list of properties you may consider buying.
Call / WhatsApp 08035331074
Or follow @shoproperty
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Have you thought of investing wisely on landed property? in case, you have not , here is an ample opportunity for you to invest in our estate. All of our estates comes with a Good Title like C of O and we give out instant Allocation. With 250k you can key into our estates. To get list of properties you may consider buying.
Call / WhatsApp 08035331074
Or follow @shoproperty on Instagram
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2017
All our property documents are highly reliable, authentic and available for proper due-diligence.
Our scheme of providing instant allocation to all our treasured clients upon payment makes every estate we bring to the market fast appreciate due to the fast speed in development, constant on-going constructions & installation of all estate facilities.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Te
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dangote Private Housing Estate site - The proposed site to house the 250,000 workers expected to work in the refinery.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
A well-chosen property is certain to deliver a greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns. In order to maximize investment return, investors must position correctly especially in this hard times. Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Cc
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Everyone want to a piece of LAND. It's the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a watching machine LAND will only double it's Value in ten year.
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Get your Genuine Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju Lekki with c of o with 500,000k first initial deposit,to get the list of properties kindly Chat me or call 08035331074
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yes
Re: See The Three Wise Women Who Visited Ibeju Lekki by ShoProperties(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Benefits Of Using Wallpaper Over Painting Your Home / INVESTMENT THAT WILL NEVER GO WRONG. You Have My Words / I Need A Land Worth About 400k-500k Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.