Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video (67939 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by chinex276(m): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am sure Buhari and APC will wish BBNG will continue till 2019 but to God be the glory..... it will not work
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by goldedprince: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
q
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Quinn22(f): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
But if a female did it for the money, she's an olosho abi? undecided
shaddoww:
U all did it for the money, so no homo

5 Likes

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Nickizoe(f): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
So technically, once their are inside that house arrest, they are officially out of internet I now understand why most of em misbehave..
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by alexandakin(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
OK... [color=#990000][/color][size=8pt
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
PunterTim:
So angry arsenal lost.

Wenger pls leave my club!

grin grin grin grin

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by toprealman: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hands off, the wife is 100% OK.....take your WARES elsewhere Bisola!

1 Like

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by yinkslinks(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wowowo. Is dis bae an Afonja?
josephine123:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCOlUJWIIjg
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Bamz(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ginaz:

True, even nairaland done dey boring to me since today. grin

BBN try

I have a cassava farm. cheesy
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by miqos02(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:

With the end of BBN,
Some bloggers go go back village go farm

Because news no go dey for dem again
bone that thing, bloggers go dey do their thing from now on " BASED ON LOGISTICS"
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by HARDDON: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
ugh!
Ladies! Ladies!

One mom: didnt think we kick it dereafter, nxt mom, feels betrayed. Tot we cud be close after...bla bla bla!

Gurl just say it already, uz sad! Sexy mad he taken

#Smh

1 Like

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by jullty: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
angry sad

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by sonofspada(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Fûcking Shameless whorê

But ur just there calling her names and she is going to

Washington DC to give speech on girl education and stuff

Who are you to judge her by the way? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Khameal007(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Greyworld:
Was expecting a volatile REACTION.

uncle chemistry teacher .. chain reaction .. nuclear scientist.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by kk4kiss(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bbn

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by ncoolsome(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:
I pity bloggers sha,

BBN been give dem something to write about this few months,

With the end of BBN,
Some bloggers go go back village go farm

haaaa Nigerian youths whyso before big brother people weren't blogging n making a good living??Everything/anything is new
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by crisisexpert321(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Nice reaction.

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Jimi23(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2017
adodofemi:
Sane individuals do understand that it was all played out. It's called big brother naija game. Well done, you played the game well.

Played out indeed yet she was hating on tboss because of ttt even when ttt had left d house. Wetin she 4 talk b4? Shame dey catch am nah.
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Teekrayne(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2017
ANOTHER ANALYSIS.....

Big brother Africa $300,000(48M)
Big brother Nigeria 25M
Maltina dancehall 10M
MTN project fame 7.5M + SUV
Etisalat's Nigeria Idol 5M + Naira Contracts
Glo Naija sings 5M + SUV
Gulder Ultimate search 10M + SUV

BUT

Cowbell Maths Competition 100K
Lagos Spelling Bee 50K
Who wants to be a Millionaire. Very difficult to pass 500k
Cool Fm spelling game. A goody bag filled with Amila drink.
UNIOSUN best graduating student. Mug + Handshake...

And someone is asking why there is so much failure in JAMB and WAEC. A time will come when parents will not say read your books and get good grades. It will be read your lyrics, sing about the buttocks of girls, make hit songs, kiss in the public, f*** in the public, disown your family(lol) and be rich......

Misplaced priorities.....

I hear it often that education is the Key.. Well, it has been padlocked with ENTERTAINMENT.

Business remains business anyways...
You can castigate me for all I care, its one of my personal opinions
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Jimi23(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2017
sonofspada:

But ur just there calling her names and she is going to

Washington DC to give speech on girl education and stuff

Who are you to judge her by the way? undecided

She is being compensated for being the only housemate who went "the extra mile". Meanwhile, she go dey cry 4 one corner say ttt is taken. Kikikikikiki. The cheerful giver. Ttt is married. Bailey gat no feelings for her. She's indeed a shameless who.re now. Isn't she?

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Stanley1155: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2017
Which news pass dis recession wey men dey for dis naija
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by SeyiKings: 3:08am On Apr 11, 2017
TTT, the betrayal angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by mamajaz(f): 4:00am On Apr 11, 2017
hungryboy:
I pity bloggers sha,

BBN been give dem something to write about this few months,

With the end of BBN, Some bloggers go go back village go farm
bro, you harsh oh, upon all Buhari news Wey go dey to manipulate...
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Nature8(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Fûcking Shameless whorê
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Skoopy(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2017
What else would she have said?

1 Like

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by TinaAnita(f): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2017
TTT thinks he is smart? Foolish thing

1 Like

Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by shaddoww: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Quinn22:
But if a female did it for the money, she's an olosho abi? undecided
No, but she becomes one the day she start giving out her pussy to get money on return. And dis never happened in dis case.
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by HerExcellency0(f): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmm. Chai. Its well even inside the well

For your beauty counseling and products...also ur bridal makeup nd other beauty transformation all at Highergrades beauty world.07084054427
Re: Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Ginaz:

True, even nairaland done dey boring to me since today. grin
BBN try
hey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.