Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Cure For Sickle Cell And Diabetes(new) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Sickle Cell And Diabetes(new) (491 Views)

A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Sickle Cell And Diabetes(new) by agbajesaid(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
For those that knows me too well, they will testify that i've been using this platform since 2013 to assist those with SICKLE CELL get CURED. I hope those that have benefited from it will be bold&helpful enough to show up on this thread so that those doubting will be convinced. There are many things the white doesn't have affordable/readily available/no cure for but could be cured traditionally with ease, one of it is SICKLE CELL. Now, in my quest for knowledge, i've discovered CURE for Type 2 DIABETES. Eventhough the CURE for SICKLE CELL is slightly high, that of DIABETES is affordable. NOTE: FOR THOSE THAT STILL DOESN'T BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, I'LL GIVE YOU ORTHODOX THERAPY THAT WILL WORK FINE FOR YOU. SICKLE CELL: 1) DRINK LOTS OF WATER. 2) ABSTAIN FROM ANY MULTIVITAMIN WITH IRON SUPPLEMENENT. 3) USE FOLIC ACID & PALUDRINE EVERYDAY RELIGIOUSLY. TYPE 2 DIABETES: GLUCOPHAGE 500MG TWICE DAILY IS FAR BETTER THAN INSULIN SHOT. GLUCOPHAGE MOPS UP AND CRASH THE SUGAR LEVEL WITHIN 3DAYS. When using Glucophage, always check your glucose level regularly because it can lead to lactic acidiosis due to the POTENCY.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Sickle Cell And Diabetes(new) by Funjosh(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Everyone Should Do Before Bed / Pls Help Out / Why Every Sexually Active Person Must Take Medical Tests Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.