Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt (462 Views)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Regina Daniels Atiku Appointment / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by ObiOmaMu: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who claims to be an A-list actor was busted today after being pictured dozing off, while gate-crashing for a movie role in his famous shirt.

The actor who has reacted to the report, alleged he was fornicating with an actress, who forced her to one movie audition she went for. According to him, he slept off because the sex he had got him tired.

Here's what he wrote;

"Wow... Finally after months of pressure, I finally offered an upcoming actress my sweet "banana"... four rounds in the toilet, and more back in our hotel room in Ikeja, G.R.A.

This actress actually forced me into following her to one movie audition she was attending, but you know when a guy so much enjoys the "pomo" he can do anything just to satisfy himself, anyways, I enjoyed every bit, my very first time of attending an audition in years, imagine, I actually slept off, "body no b fire wood".... #repost #nollywood #trending #instagram #share #actor"

Nigerians have already reacted to the post;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/uche-maduagwu-reacts-to-reports-of_10.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by malificent(f): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
This clown again!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by noetic5: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
angry
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by noetic5: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
sad
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by SUGARBEE(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sure his instagram wasn't hacked?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by farano(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming. .
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by littlewonders: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
That account was hacked. That's the new story in town. Pls someone should also try to hack mine na
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by GloriaNinja(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
I DON'T KNOW THIS MOFO, NA ONLY YEYE PEOPLE KEEP TURNING INTO YEYEBRITIES.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Reports Of Sleeping At An Audition In His Famous Shirt by Davash222(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
This 'thing' Is madding seriously..

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Marvis & Debie-rise Congratulate Efe / Iyanya Gives Couple Free Live Performance At Ikoyi Registry / A Cry For Help. Please Help Me Efenation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.