Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bulksms Reseller Guide Ebook For Sale At Affordable Price 50% OFF - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bulksms Reseller Guide Ebook For Sale At Affordable Price 50% OFF (231 Views)

Dell Latitude E7240 Ultrabook (reseller's Price) / ***CHEAPEST GRADE A PHONES*** RESELLER PRICES FOR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Reseller Guide Ebook For Sale At Affordable Price 50% OFF by djsalvation122(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2017

Would you like to start making money from your own BulkSMS website similar to
www.ogbongesms.com ?

Introducing: "The BulkSMS Reseller Guide "
What is the Manual All About?
The manual explains to you in easy to follow steps (using pictures) on how to set up your own bulksms website WITHOUT doing any coding. All you need to do is to fill the forms, input the website address you want to use, input your prices,
input your bank details and your site will be ready asap to start making money for you. You will be able to sell SMS at your own rates and make cool margins!

In the guide, you will also learn how to register the domain name (website address) you want to use for your SMS site.
Inside the guide, you will also learn:

•How To Register For Your BulkSMS site with less than N2000

•How To Get A Domain name for your site for close to N1500

•How To Set Your Prices

•How To Fill Your Bank Account Details

•How To Give Free SMS To New Users Of Your Site

•How To Credit Users

•How To Delete Users

•How To Use The "Support" In Responding To Users Queries
etc

How Much Will It Cost Me To Set Up The SMS site After buying this Manual?
The manual will explain the secret of how to set up your bulkSMS site with just N4, 000 .
Breakdown of the N4, 000
N 2,000 will cover the cost of the
domain name you will use, i.e
www.somethingSMS.com
N 2,000 will cover the registration fee with the BulkSMS company that will host your sms store and be selling sms to you at cheap rates.

No need to pay for web hosting because the BulkSMS company will host your site for free.
How Much Will I be Getting SMS To Resell?

==> The ebook will explain to you how to get sms as low as N1.35 per sms and as high as N1.95/sms

==> The ebook will explain to you how to set the price you want to sell your sms at your site.
==>Note: this eBook was not written by me,it was written by one of the must successful blogger ,Jide he sales at 2,000N but I will be selling at 100N 50% off,for now

==>Also Note:That my reselling is legal, because at the purchasing of the eBook you gets the rights to resell. so you see if you don't want to own a reseller site or setup one for people which is at 10 to 11,000N ,you can still resale.

am not a scammer let's do business

I am selling this to only a few people because I myself don't want many competitions. Hence, It might not be available any moment from now. So, ACT NOW !
==>bounce offer is "proposal letters to contracts"

•Wish to buy call ,text or add me up on whatsApp ==>07014974163
Act Now!!

(1) (Reply)

Jump In Here To Create Your Emojis / Sell Your Itunes Gift Crd Here / ABC At Good Rate Available For Urgent Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.