Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares (754 Views)

God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide / I’m Not Competing With Phyno, Olamide Declares / I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by VibezNGdotcom: 2:06am On Apr 11, 2017
YBNL Rapper, Olamide, would above
everything love to make heaven after all is
said and done.

The ‘Who You Epp’ crooner said that there was nothing more important than making heaven in this life when asked what he would consider to be his greatest achievement in life.

My biggest achievement in this world is seeing
my people grow, everybody lining good and
everyone living fine, living their dreams and
making heaven.
“There is nothing more important than making
heaven mehn., everything in this life is just
jonzing. They don’t last long mehn, nothing lasts forever,” he told Planet Radio.

Meanwhile, Olamide has vowed to do all in his
power to help new BBNaija show winner, Efe
achieve his dreams.

Source: VibezNG.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Osheyyy baddest
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by GloriaNinja(f): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2017
NA NOW HE KNOWS?
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by pressplay411(m): 3:46am On Apr 11, 2017
Nawao. Now they're all fighting to be a part of Efe's success story. Did my call go to voicemail? Wait first, make I redial. grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by femolacqua(m): 4:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Baddo that's good.
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2017
Won ni esu n gbe numi (hellboy) grin tongue

Baddo is gerrin fat cry
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by Smellymouth: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Nobody wan die but all man wan go heaven..

O mi titun ti ru, eja titun ti wonu e..
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by eitsei(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:
Won ni esu n gbe numi (hellboy) grin tongue

Baddo is gerrin fat cry
the guy is already fat o.. I watched the tribute song he did for Dagrin recently and I compared him with how looked then with now, the difference is clear and it's a sign of good life
Unlike Bros wizkid even though he's living a good life but he no wan gree fat

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2017
eitsei:
the guy is already fat o.. I watched the tribute song he did for Dagrin recently and I compared him with how looked then with now, the difference is clear and it's a sign of good life
Unlike Bros wizkid even though he's living a good life but he no wan gree fat

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Sign of good health indeed, I don't like it jhor. cry cry

Just a lil flesh is okay biko and DaddyYo is a weedite, he cannor be fat. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by eitsei(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Sign of good health indeed, I don't like it jhor. cry cry

Just a lil flesh is okay biko and DaddyYo is a weedite, he cannor be fat. undecided undecided
olamide is not too fat jor baba just put on some flesh ni

Daddy yo sha lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Want To Miss Heaven – Olamide Declares by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Nor be you talk say you dey dine with devil

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss / Photos From Pasuma's Chieftaincy Ceremony, Becomes TOGAN Of Badagry Kingdom / Singer, Waje Iruobe Goes Blonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.