Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

List Of Food That Reduce Menstrual Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / List Of Food That Reduce Menstrual Pain (397 Views)

Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos / Health Fact: Simple Ways To Reduce Menstrual Pain / How To Stop Or At Least Reduce Menstrual Cramp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Food That Reduce Menstrual Pain by wisdominfinance: 2:08am On Apr 11, 2017
LIST OF FOOD THAT REDUCE MENSTRUAL PAIN

Menstrual period is really not funny to some women because of the kind of pain they undergo during this period. You can actually tell, you don’t need a magician to tell you when this women are in their menstrual period because of their behavior and reaction to
everything around them.

I do have a friend that told me that in her next world, she would not be a woman. That sound awful right? I know that look on your face, that was exactly how I felt when I first heard that statement. But the truth is that a lot of women go through a tremendous pain during this period.............read more by clicking http://www.medicwise.com.ng/2017/04/list-of-food-that-reduce-menstrual-pain.html

view more health awareness by clicking: www.medicwise.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? ..... Let's Talk (my Story) / A Must Read For Mothers Only! / New Leader Of The World Health Organization Must Bring Deep Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.