Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Please Vote For Tomilola On Bellanaija.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Vote For Tomilola On Bellanaija.com (520 Views)

Wedding Video I Did That Was Featured On Bellanaija / The Best Blog In Nigeria Is Nairaland Not Lindaikeji Nor Bellanaija / Vote For Me People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Tomilola On Bellanaija.com by cod2004: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders. I solicit your help on behalf of my friend Tomilola Aderibigbe.

She entered for a lifestyle contest and is one of the finalists, your votes will be needed to help her win. She submitted the article based on what she loves doing- writing. I think it is an interesting piece and she deserves to be encouraged.

Please visit www.bellanaija.com The voting takes place on the home page. Her name is there with 3 other finalists,choose the name and click vote, you could refresh your page if it is the result section you are seeing in order to see the voting poll view. Please start voting now, one more day to go.

You could also read her article by clicking on her name on the home page too, say what u think of her writeup and leave your comments. Thank you very much.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL.
Re: Please Vote For Tomilola On Bellanaija.com by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2009
I ain't voting for anybody. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Verify Ur Paypal Account / Stockbroker Needed In Lagos For Belgian-european Financial Products / Re: Management Trainee In A Leading Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.