Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! (1173 Views)

Finco Download Manager / Finco Download Manager / We’ll Give 10 Million Nigerians Free Internet Access – Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2017
I need help on how to get a free Internet Download Manager (IDM), having exhausted the 30-day free trial. Your support will go along way. Thanks in advance.

Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Which version exactly do you want?
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Here's the latest version (April 8, 2017)

1. Install IDM 6.28 Build 6

2. When Finish Installation, Close “Tray Icon” From Taskbar

3. “IDMan.exe” Copy & Replace Crack In to Default Install Directory
[C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager] [C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager]

4. Double click on “Register.reg”,Then click on yes to Active your License.

5. Enjoy … [Don’t Update Application]

Download
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2017
fromnigeria:
I need help on how to get a free Internet Download Manager (IDM), having exhausted the 30-day free trial. Your support will go along way. Thanks in advance.

[C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager] [C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager]

Download
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
mightyfada:

LL
Download
I really appreciate your taking out time to help.
Once i am able to do it, I shall let yoou know .
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
mightyfada:

Download
Sorry to border you bro.
I cant really do this, because i really cant understand the steps you have given me. pls throw more light.
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
fromnigeria:

Sorry to border you bro.
I cant really do this, because i really cant understand the steps you have given me. pls throw more light.

Which part did you miss it?
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 4:18am On Apr 18, 2017
mightyfada:

Which part did you miss it?
From point 2 to 4.

Issues: The steps are not clear to me, so couldn't follow them, e.g. I couldn't find the Tray

Note: I use Windows 8.1

Thanks so much
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2017
fromnigeria:

From point 2 to 4.

Issues: The steps are not clear to me, so couldn't follow them, e.g. I couldn't find the Tray

Note: I use Windows 8.1

Thanks so much

The tray is the taskbar. Where your time, battery etc are showing on your system. You'll see the idman logo there. Exit it.

The location where your idman is installed to. That's where you copy the crack into. It would replace the former one there
Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by fromnigeria(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
mightyfada:

The tray is the taskbar. Where your time, battery etc are showing on your system. You'll see the idman logo there. Exit it.

The location where your idman is installed to. That's where you copy the crack into. It would replace the former one there

Ok
I have installed IDMan, but got the prompt in the image below.

Then;
Where do i get the crack to be copied to program file folder?

Do i have i have to download it?

Thanks for your patience

Re: Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
fromnigeria:

Ok
I have installed IDMan, but got the prompt in the image below.

Then;
Where do i get the crack to be copied to program file folder?

Do i have i have to download it?

Thanks for your patience
The crack should be inside the folder you downloaded.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Unverified Naija Adsense For Sale / Display Google Ads With Anti Adblock Script For Blogger Blog And Wordpress / How To Successfully Buy $0.99 Domain Name From Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.