Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I need expert and professional advice on this pls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I need expert and professional advice on this pls (475 Views)

I Need Expert Advice On This Property. / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Contact The Expert And Be Glad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need expert and professional advice on this pls by megatran(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am really hoping I can get some expert assistance on this. I may be off point here but considering a newbies position I beg to be pardoned on any unnecessary question asked.

I want to know the cost of building the following from the building plan, foundation, roofing, wiring and painting, considering the land is a solid dry land and location is at the southern part of the country if these helps.
The land costs should not be factored in as there would be a separate budget painting
I would appreciate if the costs were graded in this way. Low cost- average cost--Max cost.

1. 2 units of a two-bedroom flat
2. 3 units of self-contain
3. 2 bedsitter Units.

Being a rookie in this, I was of the opinion that if one was to build a single unit of a two bedroom flat, it could also mean that 2 units of same apartment could just cost twice that of one. I don't know if I am wrong here.
I would appreciate if the proffesionals and experts at this make a couple of comments on this.
Thanks
Re: I need expert and professional advice on this pls by Bookiemart01(f): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Agarawu23
Re: I need expert and professional advice on this pls by csiworksnig(f): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2017
For your architectural plan:

Check :

https://www.nairaland.com/3732542/architectural-designs-female-architects

For a basic two units of two bed plan on a very dry land. For the carcass only thats block work to roofing(long span roofing), if there are no reap offs, an average of 3.5mil, windows inclusive.
Re: I need expert and professional advice on this pls by megatran(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Agarawu23
thanks bookie
Re: I need expert and professional advice on this pls by megatran(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Interesting.. Not a single advice.

Or is it a taboo to build these days. I was just expecting an estimate . Smh
Re: I need expert and professional advice on this pls by megatran(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Still needing this
Re: I need expert and professional advice on this pls by megatran(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
csiworksnig:
For your architectural plan:

Check :

https://www.nairaland.com/3732542/architectural-designs-female-architects

For a basic two units of two bed plan on a very dry land. For the carcass only thats block work to roofing(long span roofing), if there are no reap offs, an average of 3.5mil, windows inclusive.
Thanks for the info, didn't see it on time. Would you mind estimating the others for me

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On Cost Of Plot Of Land Along Lagos/ibadan Express?? / Half Plot Of Land At Obawole Ogba For Sale 7.5m 8m 6m With Good Title / FOR SALE: Uncompleted 3br Duplex Roofed At Abiola Farm Estate Ayobo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.