Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview (39320 Views)

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] / Bbnaija: Bisola Says She Cannot Date Efe (pics)? / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by HarveySpecter1: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:
This shameless deek sucker no wan still get sense abi... attachin herself with guys.

Iv neva seen a woman so shameless like bisola.

That's a typical naija girl. Promiscuous things
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by ominirajj: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jimi23:

She wasn't compelled. If she said she wasn't replacing, Biggie would have done nothing. She had a choice to maintain status quo or bera still, replace herself with Efe.
Would u have replaced ur self with Bally if u were in her shoes?
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by OKorowanta: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:
This shameless deek sucker no wan still get sense abi... attachin herself with guys.

Iv neva seen a woman so shameless like bisola.

Bros I tire o.
Tboss nor fool herself like dis o.
How could pipo hate on somebody just because she couldn't recite the national anthem
and show love to somebody who sucked dicck on national tv?
Nigerians are gullible.

Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Kaslino(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is not to hold brief for Bisola but To all who condemned Bisola without properly reading the body of the post,all in a bid to make FTC,i do hope you experience Harsh judgement without a chance to defend yourself.Even if she has the worst personality worthy of judgement,you all have proven yourselves unfit to be judges over her or anybody for that matter.Rather,you've just shown how much of a cyberbully you are.All these unsavoury names and insults for just one person who has not offended u in any way,yet you caution Tonto and Tiwa over what they said about their husbands,forgetting that the internet never forgets,and one day,Bisola's daughter would be old enough to use a phone,access the internet(Maybe even join this forum) to read up what has been said about her mum.How do you expect her to feel seein how her mum has been 'roasted' here by the 'Saints' here and an OP desperate for a 'big-break' as a blogger,DELIBRATELY quotes her out of context just to get views and make FP.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
And to CEOJAMIENAIJA,let your conscience be the judge.Enjoy all the posts and comments you can get here,cos you kow no one is going to click that link to your blog.
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by BLACKdagger: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
OKorowanta:

Bros I tire o.
Tboss nor fool herself like dis o.
How could pipo hate on somebody just because she couldn't recite the national anthem
and show love to somebody who sucked dicck on national tv?
Nigerians are gullible.

I dey tell u... na sentiments.
They nearly killed gifty for just kissin o.
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
she wan shaply tie the guy down with belle
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Lloydfather(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Madam u still want make this guy really Shine this ur Congo abi. Na wa for u oooo.
Girl child advocate indeed.
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Aphrodevii(f): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
LifeMapEmpire:
Women switch their skin faster than a chameleon...

I like your style Bisi

This is so funny i love your sense of humor its golden
Much love peace and blessings cheesy
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Tynasparks(f): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Some people are just plain stupid. You just open your dirty mouth and call somebody's sister, somebody's daughter prostitute, olosho and senseless names.

Don't you guys have any sense of decorum at all. How would you feel if your sisters were addressed same way? These people have families too, you know.

By the way didn't you see that the headline is different from the body of the text?

It's just like asking " if you were to befriend a Nigerian actress , who would she be". If you say Genevieve, does that make you a bad person.

Its clear she only answered in the context of the question. By the way, if you are judging her because of her friendship with tony , his would she have known that he was married. Dumb saints everywhere

You just type nonsense because you have access to free 10mb.

And many of these people who would just come here and type without thinking are the same child rapists in the real world.

The internet should not be a cover for being irresponsible.
well said
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by pweetiedee(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Why are people hating on this babe? She is a typical yoro...bber girl doing what they are known best for.

Don't hate on our people and lifestyle.

You know you are mad right?
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by Jimi23(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
ominirajj:

Would u have replaced ur self with Bally if u were in her shoes?

Don't ask me any damn questions. Get off my mention.
Re: I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview by DIKEnaWAR: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

You know you are mad right?

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims / Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party