Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) (40565 Views)

Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou (Video) / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by hapsyno: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by LAFO: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
His daughter, his business.

41 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Wetin concern me?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Next thing we would here is grin
Wizkid teaching his son how to throw Dap dance grin
Mr Bone teaching is kids how to read BONES and play Guwara Guwara grin
Lalasticlala teaching his kids how to handle and prepare snake recipes grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2017
NLevents:
I don't think he is teaching her. Just displaying his fatherly love.

Well the pool party is coming up next week Saturday

ENDTIME PARTY grin

Cos
Those time should be used in praying to GREAT ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by pxjosh(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:
Pictures of me spending time with my family coming out soon. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by buccal(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Ok..so we should fry beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by Lilymax(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
All this Davido and his daughter's news is tiring nah
Give them some space for the love of God
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by ekems2017(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Every thing is news now. Anyway now that he is always spending time with this baby mama, make we no hear say mistake happen o! If not him go marry am by fire by force

3 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by Jamesmatic(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
embarassed abeg no spoil d small gal..
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by uncleabbey(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Cute. There is nothing as beautiful as that small fingers curling up your hands when you are sleeping. For those beefing him that he posts too much picture of his kid, I got a news for you,

He doesn't give a fvck neither do I

3 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by mpurity1(f): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
MrBONE2:
Next thing we would here is grin

Wizkid teaching his son how to throw
Dap dance grin

Mr Bone teaching is kids how to read BONES and play Guwara Guwara grin

Lalasticlala teaching his kids how to handle and prepare snake recipes grin

who be this
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
goid
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by optional1(f): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
so
make we jump enter lagoon
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Donsmith spending time with his car

1 Share

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
I'll wait for her o

Panshing should start in the next 17 years grin
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2017
Imade,will be my son's babymama. If my son will like her anyway.....
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by optional1(f): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

undecided we never see pre-toasting pictures and pictures of your family undecided
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by twilliamx(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2017
Am more interested in davido taking a shitt. smh every shitt just makes d news lately.
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by naijaboiy: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by naijaboiy: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

undecided we never see pre-toasting pictures and pictures of your family undecided
It's coming out soon. After I don toast you finish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by budusky05(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2017
so

Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by flyDixon: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2017
He should go and learn from 2baba who is "trying hard" to make his marriage work, thereby portraying the essence of marriage and how women ought to be treated with love and respect, not here promoting baby mama and having children out of wedlock

Don't even think of quoting me...... If you disagree go listen to 2face new single "Holy Holy"
Re: Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2017
Nairaland is this one news ... somehow..lost glory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him / Banky W Steps Out With A Goat / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.